BY ESTÉE LAUDER

So delicate. So Beautiful.

The fragrance of a thousand flowers...lighter, more delicate than ever.

A luscious blend of Rose, Lily, Tuberose and Orange Flower. Brightened with citrus, warmed by woods.

Romantic, feminine, memorable.

Eau de Toilette is a traditional fragrance type. It contains a lighter concentration of scent than the Eau de Parfum, for a sheer, yet lasting fragrance impression.

Top Notes:
Rose, Mandarin, Lily, Tuberose, Marigold

Middle Notes:
Orange Flower, Muguet, Jasmine, Ylang-Ylang

Base Notes:
Sandalwood, Vetiver, Amber

THE INSPIRATION

Estée Lauder's vision, carried out by Evelyn Lauder, was to create a fragrance that made every woman feel she was the most beautiful woman in the room.

Ever romantic, Beautiful is represented by a bride to symbolize a woman at her most feminine, romantic and beautiful.

INGREDIENTS

Ingredients: Alcohol Denat.; Water\Aqua\Eau; Beautiful Fragrance (Parfum); Triethyl Citrate; Butyl Methoxydibenzoylmethane; Ethylhexyl Methoxycinnamate; Ethylhexyl Salicylate; Hydroxycitronellal; Alpha-Isomethyl Ionone; Butylphenyl Methylpropional; Hexyl Cinnamal; Benzyl Benzoate; Eugenol; Linalool; Geraniol; Citronellol; Benzyl Salicylate; Evernia Prunastri (Oakmoss) Extract; Limonene; Coumarin; Cinnamyl Alcohol; Isoeugenol; Benzyl Alcohol; Farnesol; Citral; Yellow 5 (Ci 19140); Blue 1 (Ci 42090); Red 17 (Ci 26100) <ILN38079>

Jessica J.
Merritt Is, FL
The scent is nice, because it's very subtle, but it's a little bit too floral and doesn't really mix well with my body chemistry. It smells good, just not on me. I also question the lasting power it has. I thought the scent faded pretty quickly.
Kathryn O.
Hollywood, SC
I like this scent but the scent is a little bit on the more mature side. When I smell it, it reminds me of my grandma, which is a good thing but maybe not so much for me just yet. I would love to wear this perfume later on though. It has a classic , strong, feminine scent that any woman would love.
Janeigne N.
Peekskill , NY
I'm sorry, there is many good reviews on this... but I am not a fan of this. I like flowery scents. This is powdery and reminds me of something my Grandma would wear it lasts all day. I prefer Vera wang perfume, the one with rose and vanilla. Or daisy by Marc Jacobs!!!
Karissa P.
Este Lauder is by far one of my favorite brands. You can never go wrong with Beautiful. The scent is a strong sexy smell that lasts all day and night. Love itEstée Lauder Beautiful Eau de Toilette Spray
Cherokee B.
Hartford, AR
Bought a travel size to keep in my purse st work and love it. It's great packaging as it has not busted or leaked and has not left my purse smelling like it. Fantastic smell and price
Kelly R.
Pottstown, PA
This was my signature scent for 2 decades until I had children...lol Unable to afford. But recently received a full bottle as a gift and was so disappointed with the scent. It not longer has the feminine scent I once remembered. It now reminds me of a cheap cologne a great grannie would wear. It lasting tone is quite sharp to the senses. While the Beautiful of 15 years ago lingered softly this bottle I have comes out swingin' with a smoke hanging from the bottom of her lip.
Barbara B.
Phoenix
I love Beautiful from Estée Lauder ,this perfume is so lovely on! a lot of compliment all the time ,makes me feel confident ,last all day too , I definitely don't were anything else,and of course I would recommend it
Amanda D.
Smell stays all day, definitely need an acquired like of scent for this perfume, kind of smells like old lady. Wouldn't repurchase, but it was great for a gift!
Melanie N.
MASSILLON, OH
Another one of my favorite perfumes. I really love Estee Lauder perfumes as it is. I stumbled onto this one day and I think it smells great.
Susanne J.
Bonney Lake, WA
Beautiful fresh smell with a hint of flowers. This sent is light sexy and everyone who hugs you always ask, “Wow! You smell so nice!”.

back