BY ESTÉE LAUDER

Launched by the design house of Estee Lauder in 1985 BEAUTIFUL is classified as a sharp flowery fragrance, This feminine scent possesses a blend of blooming fresh cut flowers rose jasmine and carnation, Accompanied by fruity notes of fresh citrus melons peaches and plums, It is recommended for daytime wear,

Marian M.
Marian M.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I bought this bottle without smelling it because I'd heard that it's great for year round. I am not a fan of this fragrance. It reminds me of a spring garden that's been sprayed with bug spray. I'm passing this along to my mother and I hope it works better with her chemistry. Will not repurchase.
Angela R.
Angela R.
London, KY
This is my go-to fragrance. It has a light floral scent, but isn't overpowering. Can be worn during day to work and carry over to dinner at night. Smells like a "lady".
Kim D.
Kim D.
Waycross, GA
Beauty Junkie Expert
Beautiful has been a favorite of mine for over. 10 years now. I have tried many others but I always have to have this on my dresser. The smell is wonder an it last all day.
Angela A.
Angela A.
Ozark, AL
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is another scent I really enjoy wearing by Estee Lauder. The scent smells sooo good.
India M.
India M.
Monroe, LA
This size bottle is great for the price! If you like the perfume, get it in at least the 2.5 oz bottle.
lizet c.
lizet c.
Hialeah, Florida
No me gusta el olor de este perfume , para mi gusto lo veo muy fuerte fuerte no me agrada nada, para mi
Libby  B.
Libby B.
Mc Coll, SC
Beauty Junkie Expert
This has been my favorite scent for many years. I get a gift set every Christmas. I love that it doesn't bother my allergies.
Montira P.
Montira P.
Suffolk, VA
This is the only perfume my mother in law will wear. The scent is perfect for her and not overpowering.