Estée Lauder Beautiful Eau de Parfum Spray uploaded by Kellye M.

BY GENERIC

Estee Lauder Beautiful Eau de Parfum Spray: The fragrance of 1,000 flowers Romantic, tender and memorable see more...

Estée Lauder Beautiful Eau de Parfum Spray
  • "One of my favorites perfumes, love it for so many years, I will keep buying this perfume, little goes a long way..." in 2 reviews
  • "I always get tons of compliments." in 1 review
  • "So my best male friend bought me this in a set (large fragrance bottle, small bottle, and perfumed lotion and I am not one who is extremly found of actual perfumes (more of a body mist kind of girl) but I must admit this one smells fairly good." in 1 review
Norene C.
Norene C.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Estee Lauer's Beautiful EDP spray for women is called one of the most complex fragrances ever created. It's fairly pricey. It is sophisticated and serious, a bountiful floral that is all petals. There's no sweet vanilla or earthy patchouli in this fragrance, unlike the popular fragrances made today. Beautiful is, instead, its own unique, airy perfume that smells like a lady in an expensive suit. There's some detectable rose and jasmine over subtle vetiver and sandalwood. You get a hint of citrus at the start. But this turns into a true bouquet of lovely flowers after the dry down. I wore this one evening then tried it again the next morning, and I had a slightly different feeling about it. I will keep this in my collection. Some perfume lovers complain that Beautiful was reformulated by Estee Lauder and that the fragrance they loved in the 1990s is now a completely different one. I wasn't wearing it back then, so I don't know. But I do know that this bottle I have is worth keeping even if I don't wear it every day.
Kellye M.
Kellye M.
Chappells, SC
This is absolutely my all time fav product and a must-have wherever I go! I've worn it from the age of 16, and I'm quite a bit older now, and still get so many compliments on it. One thing I love about it is that it comes in spray, powder, soap and lotion. I also have asthma and eczema, but have never had a problem with this product at all. When purchasing, I recommend getting one of the boxed deals that includes several of the products for one price (usually at Christmas) as it seems to be the best value, and will last for a long time!!
Teresa S.
Teresa S.
Ravenna, OH
Beauty Junkie Expert
This parfum is amazing! It light but powerful all at the same time. I've been wearing this since I was young adult and even now that I'm much older. Just a classic parfum that you can't go wrong with. I love being able to lay it with the shower gel, lotion, powder then the parfum. Will last all day...and the compliments you get from others makes it even more great of a find!
Shannon Tew W.
Shannon Tew W.
I actually wasn't asked or prompted to write a review for this product but this is one of my FAVORITES and I always request this #perfume every Christmas - it lasts me about 6 months. It's not overwhelming but its enough to notice!
Bridget B.
Bridget B.
Johnstown, PA
I started wearing this years ago. It will remain in my parfum collection. Very refreshing scent that brings compliments each time I wear it. Well worth the price and you dont have to use alot.
Chloe W.
Chloe W.
This is one of my favorite classic perfume scents. The smell is beautiful and rich. It's not too strong and not too weak. It's just right! I always buy this product at Dillard's. Love it!
Cara B.
Cara B.
A pure classic!!! I love this perfume. My mom always wears it and it reminds me of her and being a hold and smelling this on her. I love it. It's beautiful!
Kayla B.
Kayla B.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Not a bad sent but not for me. I felt like the smell was aged a bit with very flowery fragrance like I was smuggling them in my clothing. Very adult but light and long lasting.
Jessica B.
Jessica B.
Stafford, TX
Classic scent...

Bought the largest size bottle... beautiful classic fragrance. Not over powering... just anice pretty scent perfect for everyday.
Cari D.
Cari D.
I always get lots of compliments when i wear this perfume. I've grown up smelling this scent when i was younger and still love it to this day.