Estée Lauder Beautiful Eau de Parfum Spray uploaded by Kara D.Estée Lauder Beautiful Eau de Parfum Spray uploaded by Renee M.Estée Lauder Beautiful Eau de Parfum Spray uploaded by Kellye M.

Estée Lauder Beautiful Eau de Parfum Spray

Estee Lauder Beautiful Eau de Parfum Spray: The fragrance of 1,000 flowers Romantic, tender and memorable see more...

Estée Lauder Beautiful Eau de Parfum Spray
  • "One of my favorites perfumes, love it for so many years, I will keep buying this perfume, little goes a long way..." in 2 reviews
  • "I always get tons of compliments." in 1 review
  • "So my best male friend bought me this in a set (large fragrance bottle, small bottle, and perfumed lotion and I am not one who is extremly found of actual perfumes (more of a body mist kind of girl) but I must admit this one smells fairly good." in 1 review
Kara D.
Thornville, OH
I found this perfume to be very strong, almost reminding me of something a much older woman would use versus a younger crowd. The smell is beautiful, just a little too strong for my liking. Decently long lasting and apparently pretty pricey. Not my favourite but a nice scent for someone that prefers strong and striking scents.

5/10 recommend.
Renee M.
Ball Ground
I fell in love with this perfume in high school . It is definitely worth the money as a little goes a long way and will last throughout the day. I have sampled other higher end perfume, but always return to Beautiful. I mean... what girl doesn't want to look and smell Beautiful.
marlene p.
has been my favorite since the 90's!  A nice floral scent that doesn't smell musky or have any vanilla like scent to it.  I can wear this to work or out for an evening.  I buy online or at Ulta.  I only have a few perfumes that I ever wear and this is top of my list.  Wish it was a bit cheaper though.
Donica R.
My second Estee Lauder purchase and it didn't disappoint. I wore it to work and everyone that walked into the room searched for "that smell". Many, many compliments. I work with kids that have sensory issues. I was worried when people noticed it right away, but the scent wasn't strong enough to cause adverse behaviors (phew! :-) ) I am a loyal Estee Lauder customer and have tried a few since. None have disappointed. All were pleasant and sophisticated.
Norene C.
Estee Lauer's Beautiful EDP spray for women is called one of the most complex fragrances ever created. It's fairly pricey. It is sophisticated and serious, a bountiful floral that is all petals. There's no sweet vanilla or earthy patchouli in this fragrance, unlike the popular fragrances made today. Beautiful is, instead, its own unique, airy perfume that smells like a lady in an expensive suit. There's some detectable rose and jasmine over subtle vetiver and sandalwood. You get a hint of citrus at the start. But this turns into a true bouquet of lovely flowers after the dry down. I wore this one evening then tried it again the next morning, and I had a slightly different feeling about it. I will keep this in my collection. Some perfume lovers complain that Beautiful was reformulated by Estee Lauder and that the fragrance they loved in the 1990s is now a completely different one. I wasn't wearing it back then, so I don't know. But I do know that this bottle I have is worth keeping even if I don't wear it every day.
Kellye M.
Greenwood, SC
This is absolutely my all time fav product and a must-have wherever I go! I've worn it from the age of 16, and I'm quite a bit older now, and still get so many compliments on it. One thing I love about it is that it comes in spray, powder, soap and lotion. I also have asthma and eczema, but have never had a problem with this product at all. When purchasing, I recommend getting one of the boxed deals that includes several of the products for one price (usually at Christmas) as it seems to be the best value, and will last for a long time!!
Kayla B.
Not a bad sent but not for me. I felt like the smell was aged a bit with very flowery fragrance like I was smuggling them in my clothing. Very adult but light and long lasting.
Patty M.
Monett, MO
I first discovered this beautiful scent (yes, pun intended!) in the 1980s when my brother gifted me with a bottle. Oh, it was LOVE at first scent! I treasured that bottle and used it for special, special occasions. It is so sweet and precious. The only problem is that it's pricey and I can't purchase it often. If my husband was rich, I'd buy it as often as possible! I adore it - just love it!
Teresa S.
Ravenna, OH
This parfum is amazing! It light but powerful all at the same time. I've been wearing this since I was young adult and even now that I'm much older. Just a classic parfum that you can't go wrong with. I love being able to lay it with the shower gel, lotion, powder then the parfum. Will last all day...and the compliments you get from others makes it even more great of a find!
Shannon Tew W.
I actually wasn't asked or prompted to write a review for this product but this is one of my FAVORITES and I always request this #perfume every Christmas - it lasts me about 6 months. It's not overwhelming but its enough to notice!