BY ESTÉE LAUDER

Launched by the design house of Estee Lauder in 1985 BEAUTIFUL is classified as a sharp flowery fragrance, This feminine scent possesses a blend of blooming fresh cut flowers rose jasmine and carnation, Accompanied by fruity notes of fresh citrus melons peaches and plums, It is recommended for daytime wear,

Buy on Kohl's
Tiffany A.
I received this as a gift for Christmas and I was really surprised because it's a bit expensive for me. I usually don't like to spend so much on perfume so it was a nice gift. I don't think I would repurchase it because of the price, but the scent is really really nice. It lasts all day and it doesn't irritate my nose or anything.
Alyson H.
Denver, CO
Beautiful has been described as like having a bouquet of 1,000 different flowers. And you know what--it smells like it! But not in a good way. It's a heavy-hitting scent that reeks of flowers. I literally can't stand the smell of it! The scent lasts all day, which I suppose is a plus if you're a fan of thick florals.
Somars B.
Crosby, TX
I just love the floral soft scent in this perfume. You do not need much. I just spray a drop on my chest area. I would recommend to not spray a huge amount like three drops because it is very overwhelming. This 1 oz Beautiful perfume usually will last me for a year.
Carly P.
Glendale, AZ
My mom has used this perfume for years and it never gets old. Sometimes I will use a spray or two as well. it's a more adult/floral scent. You do not need a lot or else it will overdo it. It's a light scent and should be sprayed more than twice.
Mary S.
Farmington, IL
I've had more compliments on this perfume than any other I've ever worn. A scent that will last all day and remain until well after you have left the room. Use it sparingly though, it can be quite overpowering.
Melitsa P.
Helotes, TX
This scent reminds me of being young and free... always made me feel like I was the queen even if I wasn't.... Love those scents that remind me of my youth...
Emily L.
I received a sample of this when I purchased a foundation from dates Lauder. Wasn't my favorite perfume it was a little too strong of a scentfor me.
Alonna N.
I love this one. Very flirty with the smell of flowers and fruit. I have bought this several times over the years. This is also my Go-To for a gift.
Tabitha B.
Athens, AL
I absolutely love this scent. I have asthma and it does not affect my breathing in any way. It is not a heavy scent and it last for a long time.
Yessi T.
One of my favorite perfumes. It is strong so you should limit how much you wrar. It has a soft kinda sweet smell. It stays on all day. Love it