BY ESTÉE LAUDER

The fragrance of a thousand flowers.

A rich blend of Rose, Lily, Tuberose and Orange Flower. Brightened with citrus, warmed by woods.

Romantic, feminine, memorable.

Top Notes:
Rose, Mandarin, Lily, Tuberose, Marigold

Middle Notes:
Orange Flower, Muguet, Jasmine, Ylang-Ylang

Base Notes:
Sandalwood, Vetiver, Amber

THE INSPIRATION

Estée Lauder's vision, carried out by Evelyn Lauder, was to create a fragrance that made every woman feel she was the most beautiful woman in the room.

Ever romantic, Beautiful is represented by a bride to symbolize a woman at her most feminine, romantic and beautiful.

Ingredients: Alcohol Denat. , Beautiful Perfume (Parfum) , Water\Aqua\Eau , Triethyl Citrate , Butyl Methoxydibenzoylmethane , Ethylhexyl Methoxycinnamate , Ethylhexyl Salicylate , Alpha-Isomethyl Ionone , Butylphenyl Methylpropional , Hydroxycitronellal , Evernia Prunastri (Oakmoss) Extract , Hexyl Cinnamal , Eugenol , Linalool , Benzyl Benzoate , Citronellol , Geraniol , Benzyl Salicylate , Limonene , Farnesol , Coumarin , Isoeugenol , Cinnamyl Alcohol , Benzyl Alcohol , Cinnamal , Amyl Cinnamal , Citral , Yellow 5 (Ci 19140) , Blue 1 (Ci 42090) , Red 17 (Ci 26100) <ILN37891>

Stephanie M.
Waverly, OH
My Mother's Day gift from my son! He knows it's my most favorite scent of all the scents and I admit I LOVE MANY but this is the best of them all! It gives me a sophisticated and classy beautiful feeling that's just so very hard to describe! When i wear it I get compliments all the time and it lasts all day so a bottle will last me for a long time. I recommend this for all ages!
Megan G.
Another of my favorite perfumes, this one is timeless. It is a lasting scent so I've found no need to reapply throughout the day. It does have a very strong smell however, so a little bit of this will go a long way and it can be easily overdone. That's good though because that means it will last you awhile :)
karla B.
This classic Estee Lauder fragrance never goes out of style. A little bit goes a long way. I get the best results by spraying the fragrance on my fingers first then pressing onto the pulse points. This way , you get the true scent at the dry down stage which is when a fragrance is at its best. I wear it mostly in the cooler months and never go without it. the 2.5 oz is the perfect size. I get mine at the Estee Lauder counter at Macy's for about $80.00. It is worth every penny. Definitely recommend.
brittni W.
Gunnison, UT
I bought this product for my grandmother. It waa a good price and its still very fill of product even with her daily usage. This perfume smells beautiful. The scent stays on all day which is important to her. I will continue to buy this perfume in the future every needed time, And maybe just to stock up on. The packaging also is amazing and sensible, not too flimsy or ripable. Quality bottle as well, it has been dropped once or twice and has not broken. Quality packaging, product, and price.
Kara D.
I found this perfume to be very strong, almost reminding me of something a much older woman would use versus a younger crowd. The smell is beautiful, just a little too strong for my liking. Decently long lasting and apparently pretty pricey. Not my favourite but a nice scent for someone that prefers strong and striking scents.

5/10 recommend.
Nancy C.
Sn Bernrdno, CA
I been having this product for the past years. I got it as a Christmas gift and I liked it . It is a nice bottle and it has a great scent . This is my first time using this product . I would but it again .
Marie N.
Newport, RI
I absolutely love this perfume. It’s something that both my mom and my grandmother wear and it reminds me so much of my childhood but it also makes me feel so elegant and classic. It smells slightly floral but it’s not to string which is perfect for me because I have a sensitive nose. It is very expensive, which is a downside but it is really worth it for me and this is a perfume I will buy over and over and over again.
Hailey C.
I tried this product a while ago and I went through the bottle pretty quickly. It has a beautiful smell thats girly but not too strong so it gives you off that natural smell which i love. It is strong so I just put it on my neck and wrists and it was perfect
Renee M.
Ball Ground
I fell in love with this perfume in high school . It is definitely worth the money as a little goes a long way and will last throughout the day. I have sampled other higher end perfume, but always return to Beautiful. I mean... what girl doesn't want to look and smell Beautiful.
Layali S.
Lutz, FL
It’s a bit too strong and heavy for every day use but I feel like it’s a great scent for bigger occasions and events. Since I was small , stealing sprits from my moms collection this one has always been my 100% fav perfume ! Definitely would buy again once I run out
Sandra F.
Coyle, OK
How do I get the sample
Sandra F.
Coyle, OK
[product:2-estee-lauder-beautiful-edp-spray-sample-perfume-travel-vial-.05-oz/1.5-ml-each] [product:2-estee-lauder-beautiful-edp-spray-sample-perfume-travel-vial-.05-oz/1.5-ml-each]
Tracy T.
What type of fragrance/smell is "Beautiful" by Estee Lauder trying to accomplish/go after? #EsteeEditContest

back