BY ESTÉE LAUDER

The fragrance of a thousand flowers.

A rich blend of Rose, Lily, Tuberose and Orange Flower. Brightened with citrus, warmed by woods.

Romantic, feminine, memorable.

Top Notes:
Rose, Mandarin, Lily, Tuberose, Marigold

Middle Notes:
Orange Flower, Muguet, Jasmine, Ylang-Ylang

Base Notes:
Sandalwood, Vetiver, Amber

THE INSPIRATION

Estée Lauder's vision, carried out by Evelyn Lauder, was to create a fragrance that made every woman feel she was the most beautiful woman in the room.

Ever romantic, Beautiful is represented by a bride to symbolize a woman at her most feminine, romantic and beautiful.

Ingredients: Alcohol Denat. , Beautiful Perfume (Parfum) , Water\Aqua\Eau , Triethyl Citrate , Butyl Methoxydibenzoylmethane , Ethylhexyl Methoxycinnamate , Ethylhexyl Salicylate , Alpha-Isomethyl Ionone , Butylphenyl Methylpropional , Hydroxycitronellal , Evernia Prunastri (Oakmoss) Extract , Hexyl Cinnamal , Eugenol , Linalool , Benzyl Benzoate , Citronellol , Geraniol , Benzyl Salicylate , Limonene , Farnesol , Coumarin , Isoeugenol , Cinnamyl Alcohol , Benzyl Alcohol , Cinnamal , Amyl Cinnamal , Citral , Yellow 5 (Ci 19140) , Blue 1 (Ci 42090) , Red 17 (Ci 26100) <ILN37891>

Stephanie M.
Waverly, OH
My Mother's Day gift from my son! He knows it's my most favorite scent of all the scents and I admit I LOVE MANY but this is the best of them all! It gives me a sophisticated and classy beautiful feeling that's just so very hard to describe! When i wear it I get compliments all the time and it lasts all day so a bottle will last me for a long time. I recommend this for all ages!
Megan G.
Another of my favorite perfumes, this one is timeless. It is a lasting scent so I've found no need to reapply throughout the day. It does have a very strong smell however, so a little bit of this will go a long way and it can be easily overdone. That's good though because that means it will last you awhile :)
Kara D.
I found this perfume to be very strong, almost reminding me of something a much older woman would use versus a younger crowd. The smell is beautiful, just a little too strong for my liking. Decently long lasting and apparently pretty pricey. Not my favourite but a nice scent for someone that prefers strong and striking scents.

5/10 recommend.
Nancy C.
Sn Bernrdno, CA
I been having this product for the past years. I got it as a Christmas gift and I liked it . It is a nice bottle and it has a great scent . This is my first time using this product . I would but it again .
Marie N.
Newport, RI
I absolutely love this perfume. It’s something that both my mom and my grandmother wear and it reminds me so much of my childhood but it also makes me feel so elegant and classic. It smells slightly floral but it’s not to string which is perfect for me because I have a sensitive nose. It is very expensive, which is a downside but it is really worth it for me and this is a perfume I will buy over and over and over again.
Renee M.
Ball Ground
I fell in love with this perfume in high school . It is definitely worth the money as a little goes a long way and will last throughout the day. I have sampled other higher end perfume, but always return to Beautiful. I mean... what girl doesn't want to look and smell Beautiful.
Ashley M.
Pawleys Island
This is my favorite perfume. I was given this by a high school boyfriend many years ago and this fragrance still to this day 20 years later is my absolute favorite. It’s fresh and feminine and brings a floral scent to the day.
Layali S.
Lutz, FL
It’s a bit too strong and heavy for every day use but I feel like it’s a great scent for bigger occasions and events. Since I was small , stealing sprits from my moms collection this one has always been my 100% fav perfume ! Definitely would buy again once I run out
Annie D.
I love the Beautiful Love by Estee Lauder for Women EDP Spray. My hair color is blond and it is long and a little bit wavy sometimes. The packaging is nice, and the scent is nice and I feel like it lasts me all day long. I would buy it again for sure! Definitely recommend.
marlene p.
spokane
has been my favorite since the 90's!  A nice floral scent that doesn't smell musky or have any vanilla like scent to it.  I can wear this to work or out for an evening.  I buy online or at Ulta.  I only have a few perfumes that I ever wear and this is top of my list.  Wish it was a bit cheaper though.
Sandra F.
Coyle, OK
How do I get the sample
Tracy T.
What type of fragrance/smell is "Beautiful" by Estee Lauder trying to accomplish/go after? #EsteeEditContest
Sandra F.
Coyle, OK
[product:2-estee-lauder-beautiful-edp-spray-sample-perfume-travel-vial-.05-oz/1.5-ml-each] [product:2-estee-lauder-beautiful-edp-spray-sample-perfume-travel-vial-.05-oz/1.5-ml-each]