BY ESTÉE LAUDER

This women's fragrance from Estee Lauder Features a blend of blooming fresh cut flowers rose jasmine and carnation, accompanied by fruity notes of fresh citrus melons, peaches and plums. This eau de parfum is contained in a 2.5-ounce tester spray. Design house: Estee Lauder Scent name: Beautiful Launch date: 1985 Eau de parfum is available in a 2.5-ounce tester spray Gender: Women's Features a blend of blooming fresh cut flowers, rose, jasmine, carnation, fresh citrus melons peaches, and plums We cannot accept returns on this product. Due to manufacturer packaging changes, product packaging may vary from image shown. Due to the nature of tester fragrances, this bottle may arrive no less than 75-percent full of the advertised contents. This bottle may not have a lid and may arrive without manufacturer's packaging. see more...

Deborah B.
Rockford, OH
I love this perfume and have been wearing it for many years! It is one of my all time face classics! The smell is easily identifiable. People know it and usually say, "is that perfume Beautiful?" And then they comment who they know that wears it! Please don't change it! It's great as is!
Maysa B.
Colorado Spgs, CO
I remember loving this fragrance when i was in in 7th grade in the 90s. It was something that i coveted, something that my best friend had! i was thrilled when i got my own at Christmas. it makes you feel really pretty, like you're about to get married. good memories associated with this stuff!
Brooke B.
This perfume is a little different than what I usually wear but I love it so much! I got it as a sample but I will defiantly be buying a full size when I run out
Elisabeth F.
Harrisburg, NC
I really love this scent but it can sometimes seem a little heavy. It smells "beautiful" but it is a heavier scent than I am use to.
monica  S.
Have worn this for years! I know it is not the current flavor for most people but the floral scent works for me
Maria V.
This reminds me of my mother! She loved it! I really think it has a very strong smell, and I would only recommend it for older women.