Estée Lauder Beautiful Eau de Parfum uploaded by Natasha S.

BY ESTÉE LAUDER

Introduced by Estee Lauder in 1985, Beautiful is a sharp flowery fragrance. This Perfume has a blend of blooming fresh cut flowers, including rose, jasmine, and carnation. Accompanied by fruity notes of fresh citrus, melon, peach and plum. It is recommended for casual wear.

Buy on Sephora*
Natasha S.
New Bern, NC
I have been wearing this for over 20 years starting in middle school. I lobe it and lasts all day!!!! Super feminine feelings and smell. Very easy to use. Bottle is beautiful. I use other ones as well but will always go back to my original love which is beautiful. It truly helps me feel beautiful. Price is about the norm for name brand. I usually get at Christmas time when I can get sets and make it last
Carolyn  Z.
La Vista, NE
Beautiful redefines the classic perfume. What Chanel did for our grandmothers, and Opium and Chloe did for our mothers, Beautiful did for the women of the 90s. An empire on its own, this fragrance appeared at every wedding for over a decade. Floral yet warm, it is easily layered to accommodate what ever nuance you are trying to achieve.
Becky O.
Washington Tr, UT
I passed by someone years ago and was intrigued by her scent and this is what she was wearing. It does start out super strong which I don't like but after the second note hits, ahh I love the feminine scent and it lasts forever. Less is more with this!
Joseanne R.
This is a very light and airy scent. As it's name suggests it really is beautiful and subtle. It does not overpower the room. The scent dwindles as the day goes by, but everyone's chemistry is different.
Lucia P.
Texas City, TX
This perfume Beautiful is another of my favorites, an indescribable, sensual, elegant aroma and leaves a mark where you go, I love it, the cost is high but worth buying, recommended.
Wendy H.
Kansas City, MO
I have always loved this fragrance. Estée Lauder has so many lovely scents, but. This is my favorite. Long lasting but not overpowering.
P C.
If you love a fragrance that's sweet smelling, this one is for you. It lasts for hours and is good for occasional wear.
Catie H.
Wichita
Smells great, not too overpowering, not super expensive for the amount of product presented. Bought it for my mom for Christmas and it lasted her just over a year.
Nay T.
I wanted to like the powdery floral scent. The scent itself is fine. The way it reacts with my body chemistry is dreadful. A friend asked me, "what is that smell? It's like a rotting fruit." So yeah, please please try a sample before you drop $ on this
Sabila S.
I have worn this perfume in the past but it got replaced by my Chanel madmemoiselle. I found this too be a bit strong and somehow it did not last on me as long as I would have liked. The scent is lovely when you first put it on but fades to a faint one note type scent through out the day.