Morgan C.
Starkville, MS
I️ like this powder but not for the price point! There are more light weight products that are cheaper at Ulta or Sephora! It did however provide great sun protection and helped with my oily skin! I️ probably wouldn’t re purchase though!
Angela B.
Donora, PA
I personally never used this product but I am looking for ideas. I just recently got engaged and I have know clue what my colors are yet. I like pink and purple. I love this color. I was wondering how it goes on, is it smooth, is it powder base? from what i see it is a wonderful product.
Diana L.
Devine, TX
This products are perfect for that day you wanna look flawless and stunning! And of course the memories and pictures are forever so you want to look radiant! so this powders are the perfect match they are not to heavy on your face and they make your face stay perfect almost all that perfect day and also work perfect with the flashingand lights of the pictures.
Holly N.
Little Rock, AR
I love this Estee Lauder Beautiful Bride Photo Perfect Powder. After applying your foundation, contouring etc. Apply this to your face, neck and chin. With some complexions, you can use it as a highlighter. It gives you a healthy glow.
Clair I.
Peoria, IL
Doesn't need to just be used on your wedding day! Gives you a flawless finish any day of the week and you don't have to worry about it wearing off during the day! You can never go wrong with Estée Lauder products!
Rosalyn S.
Lovely product that does its job, we all want to look flawless in our wedding photos and this product helps alot. Helps soften features, mattifies your face and no shine (oily ) in the photos. We all know that the flash from cameras can unfortunately highlight powders on your face and this product doesn't do that all. It's worth it
Katie S.
This was just ok for me. It made my face super shiny and oily but at first, it provides a beautiful look. It just didn't keep my makeup on all day. If you have dry skin, this might be a great option for you!
Aryelin L.
Estee lauder beautiful es magico. Un hermoso tono sutil que hara brillar tu rostro a donde vayas, esta marca es un encanto! Tiene cosas tan maravillosas que nos ayudan a mejorar nuestro aspecto a la hora de maquillarnos. Sin duda espero pronto tener algo asi!!!!
Quiana H.
Sumter, Sc
Estée Lauder has amazing makeup products. This powder is great for dry skin, oily skin, and combination skin. I love this product. It is easy to use and apply. I definitely recommend this product.
Maddie B.
Cincinnati, OH
Now THIS is a great product! I reccommend it 100% goes on like butter but is not go on too heavily! I am obsessed sith it i have been since day one, it is so awesome. It has a nice tone for women with a peach undertone
Olivia C.
Clinique or ELauder? Why?
Ericka B.
Where can i find this product online?
Alysha L.
Just here for my badge... Sorry!
diona l.
Is this powder really work
Keanna B.
Odessa, TX
How long does this product last? Is it OK with combination to dry skin?