Estee Lauder Beautiful

Pretty pink gel creates a rich lather that surrounds you with the rich scent of Beautiful as it gently cleanses your skin. For a Beautiful bubble bath, pour under running water.

What is the smell of this?
Start your review of Estee Lauder Beautiful!
Brenda R.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Smells great a bit pricey ey but the smell is not overpowering. I use this almost everyday the only thing I would change is the price tag but you do get what you pay for and the quality is definitely there
Victoria H.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
Never tried this but would love too this stuff looks cool and I'm sure smells good too!!!! I'm sure it's expensive but a sample would be great
Corrine B.
Carlisle, PA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
This was something different for me but I have to say I really loved this product. I only wore it if I was going out for a night or out shopping but other then that it's fairly priced and would definitely buy this again!
Tetyana B.
New Castle, DE
Best For any woman I've been using Estee Lauders Beautiful products for many years now. My skin lies about my age now. This shower gel is so soft and fragrant, my shower is so relaxing because of that. The fragrance isn't overpowering either, it's exactly right. The feeling of your skin after using it it as close to baby's skin as one could possibly get. I highly recommend this to anyone looking for shower gel that accentuates your perfume and makes your skin glow as well. Yes, I would recommend this product to a friend.
Kirstie C.
Emerson’s Green, Bristol
I love the smell of this product. It makes me feel so clean after the shower or bath because of the luxurious smell on my skin afterwards - it's like you've sprayed perfume but haven't. The packaging is lovely too!
Ask a question to the Influenster community...