Estee Lauder Beautiful

Make all her days Beautiful, at home or away.The fragrance of a thousand flowers. A rich blend with notes of Rose, Lily, Tuberose and Orange Flower. Brightened with citrus, warmed by woods.Limited-time collection includes these favorites in an exclusive gift box: Eau de Parfum Spray, 1 oz./30ml (ful

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Estee Lauder Beautiful!
El paso
I love it, they gave it to me last month on my birthday and I really like it, although the smell is sticky, it's very good
It is a product that I admire ... Because of the work that the company has done on it. Design, brand, usability puts it on many levels. Just wonderful. Congratulations to the company.
New Castle, DE
The best kit I've ever had. I really liked its smell and quality. I advise everyone to try it.
Sunrise, Fl
One of my favorite perfume of all time!!! fresh and elegant!!! I am always getting complemented on this perfume or body cream. I always have a bottle on my dresser and it's my go to when I have to go to a big event. It's a smell that lasts a long time it just lingers on. Love it!!!!
Thembalathu George,
The smell for all the products make me feel all Women and the bottle is nice for to Handel and my 19jr old like it alote we so loved the whole product and share. 😊

Looking for your answer?