Estee Lauder Beautiful

Light and silky, with just a hint of sparkle. Leaves your skin smooth and comfortable. Elegantly scented with Beautiful, the fragrance of a thousand flowers. Soft, pampering puff.

I'm very nostalgic about sents. I love rose sent, Coty airspun powder, Estee Lauder Beautiful and Pleasures because of my grandma.What are some nostalgic sents for you? [product:estee-lauder-beautiful-eau-de-parfum-spray-75ml] [product:airspun-loose-face-powder-23oz-6] PLEASURES by Estee Lauder Eau De Parfum Spray 1.7 oz for Women
[product:estee-lauder-beautiful-perfumed-body-powder-100g] ?
Is this product worth buy as it really expensive and how long does it last for?
Start your review of Estee Lauder Beautiful!
Ginny W.
Irvine, KY
Wellness Guru Expert Level 4
Estee Lauder Beautiful uploaded by Ginny W.
Although it wouldn't let me find or tag the correct product which is ESTÉE LAUDER BEAUTIFUL MAGNOLIA this company is one of my go to companies that offer a variety of products. This particular fragrance is a light powdery floral scent with hints of Pink Magnolia Oil🌸 (of course), Turkish Rose🌹, Solar Gardenia💐, rich Cedarwood🌳, Sandalwood🌳, and warm musk that peeks through at different times! As always this company knocked this scent out of the park! The sample size is surprisingly bigger than you would think... I'm definitely buying a full size bottle of this gem💎! I apply on my wrists, behind my ears, bend of my elbows and knees and I only reapplied it one other time during the day except after hand washing. Then I'd apply it a time or two and it really does have that luxurious long lasting smell🌸
Stephanie G.
Ponchatoula, LA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
Estee Lauder Beautiful uploaded by Stephanie G.
Received this to sample from #EsteeLauder and it smells so good and lasts all day long! All throughout the day, like when you first put it on. I absolutely love it and can't wait til it's available! Definitely recommend if you like a light floral scent!! 🌸🌸
Kathy M.
Richfld Spgs, NY
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
Estee Lauder Beautiful uploaded by Kathy M.
This is not the product I have it is the new Beautiful Magnolia, which is amazing. I don’t wear florals generally but this one is so awesome. My husband loves it too. The staying power is wonderful and I could still smell it after work.
Sabrina E.
Modesto, CA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Estee Lauder Beautiful uploaded by Sabrina E.
Estée Lauder’s Beautiful Magnolia, released in 2021, is classified as a floral fragrance with main notes of magnolia, lotus flower, gardenia, rose, solar accords, and musk. (Note: this posting is under “Beautiful”, but they do not have the magnolia on here.) It starts off with a very clean opening full of magnolia and lotus. I almost think of Versace Bright Crystal when I smell it, but replace with fruit with more flowers. However from there, it doesn’t progress much. It does seem very linear in its projection and note development. More magnolia, soapy gardenia, slight rose peeking through, some warmth mingled in with the buds. The musk is not heavy at all, which I appreciate. It’s an aquatic watery approach to the magnolia - so if you like that kind of thing, this may be up your alley. Performance is a little less than ideal - sillage is moderate, and lasts up to 3 hours on the skin. After the first hour, I really had to get my nose on it. Clean, floral, springy - this is a fragrance that evokes memories of that first bloom in Spring, the dew settling on the petals and the sun warming it all up. It doesn’t sit heavy and doesn’t appear to be offensive at all. Just a linear approach to magnolia. I don’t have any strictly magnolia scents, so I am glad to have tried this. This is perfect for the daytime. Despite my reservations about its longevity, I will for sure be buying it, only because it lasted longer on me than Versace ever did and I truly liked the magnolia. I highly recommend it for those that love squeaky clean white florals and aquatic notes and who enjoy scents like Bright Crystals or Pleasures.
Dina H.
Eden Valley, MN
Wellness Guru Expert Level 6
Estee Lauder Beautiful uploaded by Dina H.
Love, love, love. I actually love just about anything from Ester’ Lauder. And believe when I say that I have tried just about all of it. This is a very feminine, romantic kind of smell. I have received numerous compliments when I wear it. It’s not cheap, but it’s worth every penny. A little bit goes a long way.
Litian M.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Estee Lauder Beautiful uploaded by Litian M.
Recibi esta pequeña muestra de Estee lauder no encontre el nombre de esta fragancia aqui en #influenster , Huele suave es una mezcla floral muy femenino , segun es Eau de Parfum y no se siente aceitosito.
Nicole R.
Corbin, KY
Estee Lauder Beautiful uploaded by Nicole R.
I received the Estée Lauder Beautiful Perfume Gift Set as a gift for My Birthday. Estée Lauder is one of My all time favorite Brands. The packaging is so cute and this perfume has a flower scent. If you love flower scented Perfumes, then I think you would really love this High End Perfume. I wouldn’t purchase this scent personally though because I’m more of a sweet scent lover. My favorite Estée Lauder Perfume is Pleasures and I’ve been wearing it for years and years and years.
Glenda D.
WDM, IA
Estee Lauder Beautiful uploaded by Glenda D.
This review is for Estee Lauder Beautiful Magnolia, which I received a sample for. As someone who enjoys the scent of Magnolia's, I can honestly say, love it! I knocked off one star because I do feel it could have been a little longer lasting, but this may also be because of the sample size. That said, if you like a definite hint of Magnolia without it being overpowering, this scent is for you!
Shannon V.
Chatsworth, CA
Estee Lauder Beautiful uploaded by Shannon V.
I know, I know ... Beautiful by Estee Lauder has been around for so long! But there's just something about this feminine fragrance that suits me better than others. Even though scores of people wear it and have worn it over the years, people still stop me and ask what I'm wearing. What I love about Beautiful is there are surprising elements in the bouquet at each stage of the fragrance that bring it out of the ordinary and into the extraordinary. Read on for the deets and for my take on the gift sets, too. Beautiful eau de Parfum is quite floral and not particularly mysterious, if you know what I mean. Usually I like an element of mystery, but the overall balance wins me over time and again. The top notes are classic Rose, Lily and Tuberose (a fragrant, tropical jasmine.) There's also Mandarin, which adds a brightness without being too sharp, and Marigold, a flower I associate with pest control (as in planting a border of marigolds to keep the snails away from other plants and flowers.) Come to think of it, Marigold has a fresh, spicy scent, kind of like carnations, another flower I don't associate with perfume but have come to appreciate. In the middle, there are more floral notes: Orange Flower, which always smells like heaven to me, Muguet (Lily of the Valley - sweet and fresh) and gorgeous Jasmine. Ylang Ylang makes an appearance here, too, which spices up the floral stage quite nicely. For the base: a light amount of Sandalwood and only a trace of Amber. Even though I'm a fool for fine floral fragrances, I'm not a fan of overly powdery or super sweet scents, so Evelyn Lauder's steady hand in this design deserves more than a nod. Adding the green and masculine Vetiver to the base makes it elegant and steers Beautiful away from the old-lady zone. The gift boxes for the sets are stylish; the ones with a retro vibe pull me straight over to the counter. Sometimes my gift sets just sit there unused, except for the perfume. Not the case with Beautiful: the body wash and soap are highly fragranced, yet they don't irritate my skin - no small miracle; I use the lotion when I just want a light scent; the powder has a tiny bit of sparkle to it which is flirty and fun. The perfume is romantic. Choosing a bride to represent most of the ad campaigns is no coincidence. I do wear other fragrances and always enjoy finding new favorites, but Estee Lauder's Beautiful is like an old friend ... a Beautiful old friend. The fragrance of a thousand flowers.A rich blend of Rose, Lily, Tuberose and Orange Flower. Brightened with citrus, warmed by woods.Romantic, feminine, memorable.Top Notes:Rose, Mandarin, Lily, Tuberose, MarigoldMiddle Notes:Orange Flower, Muguet, Jasmine, Ylang-YlangBase Notes:Sandalwood, Vetiver, Amber The Inspiration Estée Lauder's vision, carried out by Evelyn Lauder, was to create a fragrance that made every woman feel she was the most beautiful woman in the room.Ever romantic, Beautiful is represented by a bride to symbolize a woman at her most feminine, romantic and beautiful. Ingredients FEELING Rich, Romantic, Luxurious Fragrance Type Floral Lush Estee Lauder Beautiful
Tracy T.
Sandy, UT
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
Estee Lauder Beautiful uploaded by Tracy T.
This has been a favorite of mine since I was 12 years old and first into perfume. The scent is bright, uplifting and musky at the same time. While being more pricey, I do feel the value is worth it. The bottle lasts a long time. A classic that will always have a place in my home.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Mariam T.
New Castle, DE
il y a un an
Estee Lauder Beautiful Girls, do you recommend me?
Melissa T. il y a un an
Yes, Estee Lauder Beautiful is a must have scent to wear anytime.
Julie C.
Revere
il y a un an
I love Estee Lauder Beautiful..I have been using it since I was 15. Still obsessed.
Kim A. il y a un an
Me too! I've been using it since it came out and it's my favorite. Every time I try something new, I always end up coming back to it.