Estee Lauder Beautiful

Light and silky, with just a hint of sparkle. Leaves your skin smooth and comfortable. Elegantly scented with Beautiful, the fragrance of a thousand flowers. Soft, pampering puff.

I'm very nostalgic about sents. I love rose sent, Coty airspun powder, Estee Lauder Beautiful and Pleasures because of my grandma.What are some nostalgic sents for you? [product:estee-lauder-beautiful-eau-de-parfum-spray-75ml] [product:airspun-loose-face-powder-23oz-6] PLEASURES by Estee Lauder Eau De Parfum Spray 1.7 oz for Women
[product:estee-lauder-beautiful-perfumed-body-powder-100g] ?
Is this product worth buy as it really expensive and how long does it last for?
Start your review of Estee Lauder Beautiful!
Jessica H.
Vestaburg, MI
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Estee Lauder Beautiful uploaded by Jessica H.
I'm a total try before I buy especially when it comes to perfume!! I recieved this product from Estee Lauder as a sample and I'm absolutely in love!! It smells great, I only used one spritz and the scent stays with you all day! Worth the price in my opinion, I'm already looking online to buy more!
Ginny W.
Irvine, KY
Wellness Guru Expert Level 4
Estee Lauder Beautiful uploaded by Ginny W.
Although it wouldn't let me find or tag the correct product which is ESTÉE LAUDER BEAUTIFUL MAGNOLIA this company is one of my go to companies that offer a variety of products. This particular fragrance is a light powdery floral scent with hints of Pink Magnolia Oil🌸 (of course), Turkish Rose🌹, Solar Gardenia💐, rich Cedarwood🌳, Sandalwood🌳, and warm musk that peeks through at different times! As always this company knocked this scent out of the park! The sample size is surprisingly bigger than you would think... I'm definitely buying a full size bottle of this gem💎! I apply on my wrists, behind my ears, bend of my elbows and knees and I only reapplied it one other time during the day except after hand washing. Then I'd apply it a time or two and it really does have that luxurious long lasting smell🌸
Tara A.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
Estee Lauder Beautiful uploaded by Tara A.
New BEAUTIFUL MAGNOLIA: The name doesn't exactly roll off my tongue, but I'm happy to tell people about this delightful new fragrance, Beautiful Magnolia by Estee Lauder. >> Magnolia oil, Turkish rose and solar gardenia bring floral romance to this Eau du Parfum. Cedarwood, sandalwood and musk make it mysterious. Maté and water lotus are lush. >> Beautiful Magnolia smells special without being inaccessible.
Kathy M.
Richfld Spgs, NY
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
Estee Lauder Beautiful uploaded by Kathy M.
This is not the product I have it is the new Beautiful Magnolia, which is amazing. I don’t wear florals generally but this one is so awesome. My husband loves it too. The staying power is wonderful and I could still smell it after work.
Glenda D.
WDM, IA
Estee Lauder Beautiful uploaded by Glenda D.
This review is for Estee Lauder Beautiful Magnolia, which I received a sample for. As someone who enjoys the scent of Magnolia's, I can honestly say, love it! I knocked off one star because I do feel it could have been a little longer lasting, but this may also be because of the sample size. That said, if you like a definite hint of Magnolia without it being overpowering, this scent is for you!
Stephanie G.
Ponchatoula, LA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
Estee Lauder Beautiful uploaded by Stephanie G.
Received this to sample from #EsteeLauder and it smells so good and lasts all day long! All throughout the day, like when you first put it on. I absolutely love it and can't wait til it's available! Definitely recommend if you like a light floral scent!! 🌸🌸
Blair B.
Cayce, SC
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
Estee Lauder Beautiful uploaded by Blair B.
This Beautiful Magnolia Perfume By Estee Lauder was gifted to me by Bzzagent, in exchange for my honest review. This perfume is one of my favorites. The fragrance is just really clean and fresh smelling, with the tiniest hint of floral. I'm usually more of a body spray/mist kinda person...well that is, until I tried this Perfume. I usually find perfumes to be too potent, way overbearing, usually causing a headache and/or nausea. I can wear Beautiful Magnolia, all day, and I never get tired of it!
Sabrina E.
Modesto, CA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Estee Lauder Beautiful uploaded by Sabrina E.
Estée Lauder’s Beautiful Magnolia, released in 2021, is classified as a floral fragrance with main notes of magnolia, lotus flower, gardenia, rose, solar accords, and musk. (Note: this posting is under “Beautiful”, but they do not have the magnolia on here.) It starts off with a very clean opening full of magnolia and lotus. I almost think of Versace Bright Crystal when I smell it, but replace with fruit with more flowers. However from there, it doesn’t progress much. It does seem very linear in its projection and note development. More magnolia, soapy gardenia, slight rose peeking through, some warmth mingled in with the buds. The musk is not heavy at all, which I appreciate. It’s an aquatic watery approach to the magnolia - so if you like that kind of thing, this may be up your alley. Performance is a little less than ideal - sillage is moderate, and lasts up to 3 hours on the skin. After the first hour, I really had to get my nose on it. Clean, floral, springy - this is a fragrance that evokes memories of that first bloom in Spring, the dew settling on the petals and the sun warming it all up. It doesn’t sit heavy and doesn’t appear to be offensive at all. Just a linear approach to magnolia. I don’t have any strictly magnolia scents, so I am glad to have tried this. This is perfect for the daytime. Despite my reservations about its longevity, I will for sure be buying it, only because it lasted longer on me than Versace ever did and I truly liked the magnolia. I highly recommend it for those that love squeaky clean white florals and aquatic notes and who enjoy scents like Bright Crystals or Pleasures.
Dina H.
Eden Valley, MN
Wellness Guru Expert Level 7
1,033 reviews
Estee Lauder Beautiful uploaded by Dina H.
Love, love, love. I actually love just about anything from Ester’ Lauder. And believe when I say that I have tried just about all of it. This is a very feminine, romantic kind of smell. I have received numerous compliments when I wear it. It’s not cheap, but it’s worth every penny. A little bit goes a long way.
Litian M.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
Estee Lauder Beautiful uploaded by Litian M.
Recibi esta pequeña muestra de Estee lauder no encontre el nombre de esta fragancia aqui en #influenster , Huele suave es una mezcla floral muy femenino , segun es Eau de Parfum y no se siente aceitosito.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Mariam T.
New Castle, DE
il y a un an
Estee Lauder Beautiful Girls, do you recommend me?
Melissa T. il y a un an
Yes, Estee Lauder Beautiful is a must have scent to wear anytime.
Julie C.
Revere
il y a un an
I love Estee Lauder Beautiful..I have been using it since I was 15. Still obsessed.
Kim A. il y a un an
Me too! I've been using it since it came out and it's my favorite. Every time I try something new, I always end up coming back to it.