BY ESTÉE LAUDER

For long-lasting effects fragrance should be applied to the bodys pulse points. These include the wrist, behind the ear, crease of your arm and knee, and the base of your throat. Pulse points give off more body heat as this is where blood vessels are closest to the skin, therefore continually warming and releasing your fragrance. Also, for a lasting effect spraying fragrance lower on the body allows it to rise throughout the day. Layering with the corresponding bath or shower gel and lotion, also is another good practice to help your fragrance last longer.

Cassidy B.
Raleigh, NC
Great smelling product and gold price! I love how the bottle looks and how the smell lasts all day long! Great product that I continue to buy because of how well it works! I recommend it to all of my friends and family
Olivia B.
Lexington, KY
Wonderful fragrance. Estée Lauder has the best fragrances. The smell, the quality, the wear time are all amazing.
Connie A.
Seguin, Texas
Beautiful is my signature scent. I've worn it for 20 years, and it is still my favorite. Floral and feminine, it is the scent of sweet romance and a night at the opera. Love it.
Preço salgadinho...tenho muito interesse em conhecer,ainda não tenho esse, embalagem linda, muito sofisticada e cara de rica.
Malak M.
Malta
My favorite perfume this company makes the most skating perfume ever it's beautifully packaged and smells amazing totally with buying
Sophie F.
zonhoven, zonhoven
This is the most perfume I ever had. It smells so good and Estee Lauder is always my go-to brand. Definitely worth buying.
Izzy S.
England
Does Estée Lauder perfume stay on for long?
Gostaria de saber sobre sua duração