Add a Photo

#1046 in Fragrance for Her
Erika V.
Erika V.
Colfax, IA

I love this fragrance I use this everyday when I'm running low I always go back to the store where I got it at and get more it's kinda expensive for me but I can't live without out this perfume I highly recommend this product for everyone
Kaitlyn F.
Kaitlyn F.

Amazing sent that lasts all day! Even the littlest amount stays! You feel like you really get your money's worth. Simple but really cute packaging! First time using this perfume but would purchase again and would definitely recommend!
Tessa W.
Tessa W.
Universal Cty, TX

This product is a little expensive but it only takes a few sprays and you smell good ALL day, which is perfect! I bought this almost a year ago and I still have plenty left in the bottle because I only use a few sprays!
Kira T.
Kira T.

Yasssssssssssssssssss !!! I love this perfume a lot , I love everything about it , the smell , the look , and how long it lasts . It's worth the money and it's a great present to gift someone . Totally recommend this !!
Sumra S.
Sumra S.
Coral Springs, FL

I got this as a gift and I loved it. The smell is absolutely beautiful. It's not too heavy or strong so it's good for those who get headaches easily. You can find the perfume at Macy's or any big retail store.
jenna B.
jenna B.
Olathe, KS

Smells amazing and I love this brand. very good value and not too expensive. I have bought this parfum several times and plan to buy more soon. I bought it at target. I would definitely buy it again.
Kanika G.
Kanika G.
Redmond, WA

"Estee" by Estee Lauder is my signature scent. Subtle and unforgettable. The scent is soft but remains pleasantly noticeable all day long. If I could wear only one fragrance, this would be the one.
Delilah G.
Delilah G.

This is the best perfume love the smell I wear it all the time everybody says that smell really good and they would buy good product
Katelynn B.
Katelynn B.
Maryville, TN

Its true that a little goes a long way when it comes to this perfume. Expensive but last all day and smells delicious
STACEY P.
STACEY P.
Riesel, TX

I love all kinds of estee lauder perfume. But this one smells so good. I highly recommend it to anyone.

Join Now