BY ESTÉE LAUDER

Molly M.
West Lafayette, IN
This is a really great scent. It can be a little strong sometimes though so I try not to spray too much. I really like the packaging. That's like my favorite color of blue and it makes me happy when I see it.
Grace H.
Euclid, OH
Most wonderful scent at the perfume counter. It's very long lasting. I've been complimented on the scent in the morning as well as at the end of the day. The bottle is beautiful. I continue to repurchase this.
Katlyn M.
Shippensburg, PA
I got this perfume as a gift! I'm a little sad to see that you cannot get it anymore. It has a beautiful, fresh scent. I always got compliments on it. The perfect fit for anybody who loves a classy perfume
Alexis A.
Syracuse , UT
This perfume is such a great perfume good for any occasion and smells so good! It has a nice soft floral scent and it is a little pricey but will last a very long time! I would definitely recommend!
April W.
Riverside, CA
My absolute favorite perfume! It smells amazing! I got the 7.9oz bottle as a gift years ago and have just a tiny bit left. It's a shame that it has been discontinued for a while now... hoping that they'll bring it back out eventually.
Maria V.
This is my favorite perfume and been searching for it for a long time. I was happy when I found it on your website. My biggest happiness came from the level of service provided to me in terms of swift arrival and the tiny giveaways!
I wish you luck.
Jasmin N.
Kansas City, MO
Found a sample of this is a magazie. Its a stong smell but beautiful and very catchy.
Tammy S.
Summerside
I received a sample of this perfume in the mail and I LOVED it! In fact, I LOVED it so much that I bought the full sized bottle. It is a beautiful scent, clean small and not overbearing at all. I get compliments and questions on what scent I'm wearing every time I wear it! Love it. :)
Julie B.
I love the smell of this perfume, and it's one of my faves!! I would say it's reasonably priced and lasts the day although the scent does fade as with most perfumes. Will purchase again.
Liliane S.
EU TAMBÉM QUERIA RECEBER UMA AMOSTRA, PARECE SER ÓTIMO PARA USAR DEPOIS DO BANHO. A EMBALAGEM TAMBÉM É BONITA.
Carmen N.
Ferndale, MI
How would you describe the scent? Is this like a cool smelling scent?
Brittnee T.
Punxsutawney, PA
Does this scent last all day?
Yaritza M.
Lodi, CA
Would my grandma like this scent ?