BY ESTÉE LAUDER

The sunlit fragrance.

Radiant and sparkly, balancing a vibrant tang of citrus and earthy richness. The feeling is light and sunlit, with a rich warmth.

Top Notes:
Basil, Jasmine, Citrus

Middle Notes:
Armoise, Vetiver, Rose

Base Notes:
Patchouli, Moss, Amber

THE INSPIRATION

Introduced in 1969, Azurée was inspired by the Mediterranean warmth near Mrs. Estée Lauder's vacation home in Cap d'Antibes, off the coast of France.

When asked to describe Azurée, Mrs. Lauder said, "Azurée is a golden girl, languorously basking in the warm Mediterranean sun. She is the eternal optimist spreading sunshine everywhere she goes.

INGREDIENTS

Ingredients: Alcohol Denat.; Azuree Perfume (Parfum); Water\Aqua\Eau; Alpha-Isomethyl Ionone; Hexyl Cinnamal; Limonene; Linalool; Geraniol; Eugenol; Benzyl Benzoate; Citral; Hydroxycitronellal; Evernia Prunastri (Oakmoss) Extract; Isoeugenol; Farnesol; Benzyl Salicylate; Cinnamyl Alcohol; Benzyl Alcohol; Citronellol; Amyl Cinnamal; Benzyl Cinnamate <ILN37656>

Nabeelah H.
Anaheim
My grandma is a huge fan of the Estée Lauder beautiful perfume so I bought her this one to she if she'd like it better seeing as that one isn't my favorite scent and now she's hooked she loves it and I love it 10/10
berndette e.
Florence, SC
This was given to me as a gift this year.
I have loved Estee Lauder products for over 40 years.
I did not know the cost. Estee Lauder is usually comparable with other fragrance of the same type. I lije the feminine way it smells on me.
Aida T.
This was a anniversary present from my husband and kids and the quality and the fragrance was the one I like . I don't like strong smell perfume .
cynthia c.
Dallas, TX
My absolute favorite! I received it for Christmas last year and I went to go buy more of it because it's amazing. So glad I was introduced to it.
Alexis H.
This was my first estee lauder fragrance & i love it!! It smells great and the quality is amazing!
Viorika G.
Järvenpää
I really enjoy the cents of Estee lauders Azuree.
the cent of it is different to alternatives.
the scent is really smooth and my mood hops really high of the scent
I bought it from amazon.
i would recommend this one to others.
But if you dont like strong cent then i wouldnt recommend it