Estee Lauder Azurée

The sunlit fragrance. Radiant and sparkly, balancing a vibrant tang of citrus and earthy richness. The feeling is light and sunlit, with a rich warmth. Top Notes:Basil, Jasmine, Citrus Middle Notes:Armoise, Vetiver, Rose Base Notes:Patchouli, Moss, Amber

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Estee Lauder Azurée!
Alexis H.
This was my first estee lauder fragrance & i love it!! It smells great and the quality is amazing!
Grace S.
Hancock
My all time favorite fragrance is Amouage Epic Woman, which is herbal, spicy, and feminine. While this is a different perfume, it has a few similar notes and I get the same sexy, spicy vibe from it, minus the $320 price tag that comes with Amouage. This is sunny, leathery, and herbal, with sillage that is not overwhelming and wonderful longevity. It's become my new signature.
Nabeelah H.
Anaheim
My grandma is a huge fan of the Estée Lauder beautiful perfume so I bought her this one to she if she'd like it better seeing as that one isn't my favorite scent and now she's hooked she loves it and I love it 10/10
Aida T.
This was a anniversary present from my husband and kids and the quality and the fragrance was the one I like . I don't like strong smell perfume .
cynthia C.
Dallas, TX
My absolute favorite! I received it for Christmas last year and I went to go buy more of it because it's amazing. So glad I was introduced to it.
berndette E.
Florence, SC
This was given to me as a gift this year. I have loved Estee Lauder products for over 40 years. I did not know the cost. Estee Lauder is usually comparable with other fragrance of the same type. I lije the feminine way it smells on me.
Viorika G.
Järvenpää
I really enjoy the cents of Estee lauders Azuree.
the cent of it is different to alternatives.
the scent is really smooth and my mood hops really high of the scent
I bought it from amazon.
i would recommend this one to others.
But if you dont like strong cent then i wouldnt recommend it
I really enjoy the cents of Estee lauders Azuree.
the cent of it is different to alternatives.
the scent is really smooth and my mood hops really high of the scent
I bought it from amazon.
i would recommend this one to others.
But if you dont like strong cent then i wouldnt recommend it