Estée Lauder Automatic Lip Pencil Duo uploaded by MPL R.Estée Lauder Automatic Lip Pencil Duo uploaded by member-339a48145Estée Lauder Automatic Lip Pencil Duo uploaded by Dani D.

BY ESTÉE LAUDER

Versatile, double-ended lip-lining tool with twist-up color on one side, a lip brush on the other.Creamy formula creates a soft, blendable line every time. Color tip is always perfectly shaped; never needs sharpening.Flip the tool around and use the integrated lip brush to apply your lipstick or gloss for brilliantly defined color and shine.Comes with an initial color cartridge plus one refill.

Cetyl Ethylhexanoate; Ozokerite; Triethylhexanoin; Hydrogenated Polyisobutene; Euphorbia Cerifera (Candelilla) Wax\Candelilla Cera\Cire De Candelilla; Microcrystalline Wax \Cera Microcristallina\Cire Microcristalline; Barium Sulfate; Polyethylene; Sorbitan Isostearate; Dipentaerythrityl Tetrahydroxystearate/Tetraisostearate; Tocopherol; Methicone; Synthetic Fluorphlogopite; [+/- Mica; Iron Oxides (Ci 77491, Ci 77492, Ci 77499); Titanium Dioxide (Ci 77891); Red 7 (Ci 15850); Red 30 (Ci 73360); Red 6 (Ci 15850); Red 7 Lake (Ci 15850); Yellow 6 Lake (Ci 15985); Red 36 (Ci 12085); Blue 1 Lake (Ci 42090); Red 28 Lake (Ci 45410); Orange 5 (Ci 45370); Red 33 Lake (Ci 17200); Bismuth Oxychloride (Ci 77163); Carmine (Ci 75470); Red 30 Lake (Ci 73360); Red 22 Lake (Ci 45380); Yellow 5 Lake (Ci 19140); Manganese Violet (Ci 77742)]

BENEFITS
For soft, creamy shaping. Twist-up pencil + brush.

Did you know?
You can mix and match the cartridges/refills of all Automatic Pencils to create a custom tool.

Estée Lauder Automatic Lip Pencil Duo
  • "This has been around forever, a testament to it's quality. I am warm toned, so this looks great on me as opposed to a pink. Love the little rubber gripper, and when my pencil is done, I plan to use it to make eye makeup brushes more dense. This is everything but the lipstick, but who needs it? Just fill in your lips with this creamy pencil and use the brush to perfect any patches with a little gloss. " in 4 reviews
Tiffany E.
Liverpool, NY
I like that this is refillable! I wish they had a bigger color selection than only four. It's nice that you are able to refill so you don't have to keep buying a new pencil every time and you don't have to sharpen it!
Lucy S.
Review for: Cafe Rose more...
Cafe Rose if the best color. I put a little chapstick on and then put this all over my lips and it lasts for hours. I just bought some and it lasts forever. It’s easy to apply and i highly recommend this!!
Amanda M.
oh
New favorite lip liner! Worth every penny, retails for 29.00 but I got mine for only 14 at elder beerman with a makeup coupons they send via mail. Got the shade fig and it's a perfect nude lip liner. Comes with brush on one end and retractable pencil on the other as well as a refill. Love that when I run out which will take a while I can just spend 17.00 and buy the refill! Good packaging unlike other lip liners with brushes. Highly recommend :)
Anna H.
Bolingbrook, IL
Review for: TERRA more...
The pencil is just the right consistency not too soft and not too hard. if it were too soft it would smear and not last long. It's not too hard either, it does not scratch or apply with difficulty . It stays on a pretty long time, it is long wearing. You can use the brush. You can retract it so it lasts for a long time and you do not need a pencil sharpener. It's well worth its money.
Whitney H.
Las Vegas, NV
Brianne R.
I have a few different shades of these lip liners. They're long lasting, they apply easily enough that I sometimes use them as a fill-in color with gloss or balm over top, and the lip brush at the end is handy for travel.
Neda M.
I have this lipliner in a different color, but now I want to buy this color too. I love this lipliner. It lasts all day long-keeps my lipstick in place. I've had this lipliner forever. It's soft and durable. It's truly great quality. I will be buying more and more.
mia s.
Review for: Spice more...
I am one who does not like to constantly sharpen their lip and eyeliner so the fact that this is retractable is awesome it really is cleaner and saves time i love it. now the price not so much but you do get what you pay for.
Kiani L.
Estee Lauder makes an amazing range of lip liners. This shade specifically is a universal shade. The twist up pencil allows easy access and use. No sharper needed. Goes with most lipsticks. Perfect to wear alone.
Patricia R.
Review for: TERRA more...
I love this lip liner. I love how it smoothly it applies in the lips and I also love the color. I would recommend this product. Estee Lauder Automatic Lip Pencil Duo - Cafe Rose
Pam L.
Bonnyville, Alberta
I would like to try this product as I love to wear darker shades of lipstick yet my lip liner is dry and doesn't apply smoothly, how much is this product and the store you can purchase it ?
Megan T.
Richardson, TX
does it stay on for awhile?
Misha B.
Maryland
How long does it last? And is it smooth applying ?
Blaire W.
Vienna, VA
How long does it last? Is it blendable and easy to apply?

Kohl's