Estée Lauder Artist's Lip Pencil

Compare this product to a drugstore product> Can you find a Dupe?
Start your review of Estée Lauder Artist's Lip Pencil!
How would you rate this product?
rochester,ny
Purchased at: Macy's
Spice writer is the perfect shade to use with most lipsticks. This product goes on smooth and the stick itself lasts a while! This is my first time using this product - I would buy again and recommend to others
I have used Estée Lauder lip liners for years and they are always my “go to liners”. I normally purchase from Macy’s, Ulta or Sephora. They are extremely long lasting, worth the price and I would recommend to others if you’re looking for a solid performing lip liner.
Arkadelphia, AR
Although I'm lucky that I don't yet have lines around my mouth, lipstick doesn't stay put. Using a lip pencil can remedy that problem. However, many lip pencils are dry--not so this one! It goes on smooth and the lipstick I apply to the rest of my lips doesn't migrate. I love the smooth, creamy texture and the color.
Bakersfield, CA
"LIPS PENCILS ARE MY NEW FAVORITE! " i can create any lip shape i want this color is natural on the lips! I love it for a after lip gloss look! I bought this at ulta when i was shopping with my friends! I deffinetly dont regret this and would love to buy it again❤️
Grand Rapids, MI
This was the first lip liner I ever had and I have a lot of them now so this must have done something right. I had a lipstick from Estee that matched and it was all i would wear in high school literally every day. I was in love and it was a good formula and lasted long
Klamath, CA
I love Estée Lauder artists lip pencils! Goes on so smooth making the goal of perfectly lined lips a snap. The grip is so amazing! I never new what I was missing until I used this. I recommend you buy one for your self and your friend.
Greer, SC
I love this high class brand! I have used this brand for decades and love all of their products! This lip pencil is easy to use and did meet all my expectations. I would recommend this product to other users!
El Cajon, CA
Estée Lauder artist lip pencil is amazing I love the texture it gives off and it feels smooth on your lips it also gave me shape in my lips which I don't have so I'm so glad it helped me with that Im going to give this as a gift
Springtown , TX
One of the best brands for lip liner. When you want lipstick to last longer put lip liner over all of you lips it'll make your lip stick last way longer. I love this color and this brand.
Amazing! The lip liner glides on smoothly and lasts longer than most brands I've tried. I love the brush on the other end too. Plus, they have a wide variety of colors to choose from.