Estée Lauder Artist's Eye Pencil uploaded by Basma S.Estée Lauder Artist's Eye Pencil uploaded by sarah c.

BY ESTÉE LAUDER

The pencil of the future. Ultra creamy and long wearing, it glides on effortlessly. Innovative soft-touch ColorControl™ Grip makes precise application easy. Integrated smudger helps create a professional look.

• From the Chocolate Decadence collection. Rich chocolate shades from Creme Caramel to Berry Truffle. For eyes, lips and nails that can't say no to chocolate.
  • Item #16277U

Estée Lauder Artist's Eye Pencil
  • "I love this pencil eyeliner. the black color is very intense and also smokes out very all. But more importantly it doesn't smudge " in 3 reviews
  • "Nice skinny tip. Perfect for cat eye. Plus perfect smug at end of eyeliner. Black is the best." in 3 reviews
Dawn W.
One of my favorite eye liners because it lasts me all day and I like my liner to come out dark without having to apply and reapply for it to show up.
Maham t.
Pickerint, ON
I love this eye pencil for my waterline!! Its so hard to find one which would not smudge and stay on for the day. I love how this eye pencil does not smudge nor comes off! Also, it is so pigmented, i love how dark it comes out. It is the blackest of black and perfect for your waterline.
Brittaney R.
Milton , DE
This is what my mom used and it’s the first eyeliner I ever used! I love it! It’s a bit expensive compared to the obvious store brands, but it’s worth the expense. It has a sponge on the one end for smudge and spreading. The gripper is perfect for better hold. It lasts all day and doesn’t smear! Hands down best.
Oz_bourn2022 O.
Saint Petersburg
This is my favorite eye pencil, it sits well under the lash line, goes on smooth and creamy, jet black and lasts all day!
Waverley C.
northampton
Good eyeliner. Very pigmented and goes on really well as it’s nice and soft. Find it’s good for both the eyelid and waterline. Only downfall is that it can be a little smudgy sometimes
Ashley T.
This is great eyeliner. It doesn't run or bleed. It goes on more like a gel eyeliner and stays all day. Need to try.
Sreekutty A.
Dubai, Dubai
This one from Estée Lauder is a travel size option if you don’t want to carry the long ones. It’s very creamy and I love the texture. It’s so soft on the skin as well and stays for around half of the day.
Basma S.
Marrakech
This pencil is creamy and soo smooth, easy to blend, so perfect for a simple smoky or just a blended liner.
sarah c.
Grants Pass, OR
I have been using my brown este lauder pencil lately for my brows because i am out of a blonde brow pencil and have not bought a new one yet. I love it though it is perfect for brows and if you blend with a mascara wand it softens the brow. It is also great to use on lash line.
Yaidelyn F.
I have purchased Estte Lauder’s Artist’s Eye Pencil in 01
Softsmudge Black.  I find this pencil to
be just ok. I love the color pigmentation. Unfortunately on the waterline it doesn’t
really last as long as I had hoped. I have used other brands that do last
longer. I think it’s an ok price point. I don’t see myself buying it in the
future.
Dawn N.
Indianapolis, IN
Is this worth the money?