Estée Lauder Artist's Eye Pencil uploaded by Basma S.Estée Lauder Artist's Eye Pencil uploaded by sarah c.

BY ESTÉE LAUDER

The pencil of the future. Ultra creamy and long wearing, it glides on effortlessly. Innovative soft-touch ColorControl™ Grip makes precise application easy. Integrated smudger helps create a professional look.

• From the Chocolate Decadence collection. Rich chocolate shades from Creme Caramel to Berry Truffle. For eyes, lips and nails that can't say no to chocolate.
  • Item #16277U

Estée Lauder Artist's Eye Pencil
  • "I love this pencil eyeliner. the black color is very intense and also smokes out very all. But more importantly it doesn't smudge " in 3 reviews
  • "Nice skinny tip. Perfect for cat eye. Plus perfect smug at end of eyeliner. Black is the best." in 3 reviews
Kim S.
Orlando, FL
Great product, I don't buy it because I have other favorites and don't find myself thing about or reaching for este Lauder often. Not sure why, they are great products with nice formulas. I often think of my grandma when I think of this brand.
Lisa B.
Beaver Falls, PA
Great colors and products but expect that from Estee Lauder, last all day, doesn't smudge at all, expensive
Meredith D.
Mckinney, TX
Love estee artists pencils, used them for years and always worked well for me even when I moved to Texas and it is pretty hot here
Jessica O.
I love my eye shadow ! It stays in very well and brings out all the good in your eyes for anyone looking for a good eyeliner I would really suggest this product !
Monica B.
Memphis, TN
Lexie F.
Really nice packaging first off. It holds
Great in your hand and it makes it easy for application. I find the double end to be very useful although the smudge end to get dirty quickly. I would recommend but not if you're on a budget.
Malori P.
Douglasville, GA
Loved this product! Very inexpensive and easy to apply! I would definitely recommend this to those who love eye products.
Priscilla P.
I love all of Estée Lauder's products! The eyeliners give me another reason to love them even more. I enjoy the navy blue because it brings out the white in eyes and makes your eye color more radiant, or at least that's what I've been told. Pricey but lasts long and worth every penny
Suzanne K.
Great everyday eyeliner pencil. This works with wonders compared to other products. Great formula long lasting. This can create any awesome smokey eye look .
Shannon H.
Quincy, IL
This eye pencil is great because it's easy to create a beautiful smokey eye with this. Also, it has a grip so it's much easier to control than other eye pencils.
Dawn N.
Indianapolis, IN
Is this worth the money?

Amazon