Estée Lauder Artist's Eye Pencil uploaded by Basma S.Estée Lauder Artist's Eye Pencil uploaded by sarah c.

BY ESTÉE LAUDER

The pencil of the future. Ultra creamy and long wearing, it glides on effortlessly. Innovative soft-touch ColorControl™ Grip makes precise application easy. Integrated smudger helps create a professional look.

• From the Chocolate Decadence collection. Rich chocolate shades from Creme Caramel to Berry Truffle. For eyes, lips and nails that can't say no to chocolate.
  • Item #16277U

Estée Lauder Artist's Eye Pencil
  • "I love this pencil eyeliner. the black color is very intense and also smokes out very all. But more importantly it doesn't smudge " in 3 reviews
  • "Nice skinny tip. Perfect for cat eye. Plus perfect smug at end of eyeliner. Black is the best." in 3 reviews
Melissa A.
Las Vegas, NV
A little over priced, but it does stay on for quite some time. It is also smudge free which is great but i still think it is a little pricey.
Tiffany G.
Watford City, ND
I love this pencil. I use it as a everyday. Not to light or to dark. A great pencil that lasts a whole year. A good buy for the price.
Meredith D.
Mckinney, TX
Love estee artists pencils, used them for years and always worked well for me even when I moved to Texas and it is pretty hot here
Monica B.
Memphis, TN
Malori P.
Douglasville, GA
Loved this product! Very inexpensive and easy to apply! I would definitely recommend this to those who love eye products.
Oz_bourn2022 O.
Saint Petersburg
This is my favorite eye pencil, it sits well under the lash line, goes on smooth and creamy, jet black and lasts all day!
Ashley T.
This is great eyeliner. It doesn't run or bleed. It goes on more like a gel eyeliner and stays all day. Need to try.
Brittany B.
Prospect, CT
I'm not sure if the pencil I was using was unusually dry of what but it was barely showing up along my waterline :(
Ashley A.
Eden Prairie, MN
I really love Estee Lauder and this eyeliner is no exception. It looks amazing and makes my eyes really pop.
Lisa B.
Beaver Falls, PA
Great colors and products but expect that from Estee Lauder, last all day, doesn't smudge at all, expensive
Dawn N.
Indianapolis, IN
Is this worth the money?