Estée Lauder Artist's Eye Pencil

The pencil of the future. Ultra creamy and long wearing, it glides on effortlessly. Innovative soft-touch ColorControl™ Grip makes precise application easy. Integrated smudger helps create a professional look.

• From the Chocolate Decadence collection. Rich chocolate shades from Creme Caramel to Berry Truffle. For eyes, lips and nails that can't say no to chocolate.
  • Item #16277U

Is this worth the money?
Start your review of Estée Lauder Artist's Eye Pencil!
How would you rate this product?
Product Highlights
I love this pencil eyeliner. the black color is very intense and also smokes out very all. But more importantly it doesn't smudge in reviews
Nice skinny tip. Perfect for cat eye. Plus perfect smug at end of eyeliner. Black is the best.in reviews
Andresa W.
Volo, IL
Estée Lauder Artist's Eye Pencil uploaded by Andresa W.
This long-wearing, waterproof eye pencil lines and defines with smooth, even color that looks fresh all day and night. Love it!
El E.
Goreville, IL
This is my absolute favorite brown eyeliner. It glides on smooth and the smudge end leaves endless possibilities for so many looks. It's definitely worth the price and is made extremely well and the pencil itself is very pretty on my vanity. This is a 100% product you should always have on hand. Estée Lauder Artist's Eye Pencil
Trina C.
Owasso, OK
This pencil goes in very smooth and stays on all day. I love the smudger tool on the end of it! I don’t feel it needs any improvements.
Natalie T.
Bloomington, IL
I really like a traditional pencil liner to tight line my eyes. I use brown eyeliner to make my brown eyes pop. This brand goes on smooth and lasts most of the day. On occasion I reapply in the afternoon. The pencil also lasts forever!
Adelaida S.
Laredo, TX
This has to be the best eyeliner I’ve come across! It works really well for sensitive eyes. Doesn’t smug one bit! If you haven’t tried it I highly recommend. It’s very long lasting!
Anna N.
Flushing, NY
I am very disappointed ☹️ doesn’t do what it claims. Smudgess all over my lower lash line. Love the look though. Price could be improved.
Cortney C.
Santa Ana, CA
This is my favorite eye liner! It’s long-lasting & looks beautiful! It’s also easy to apply because it has the smudge tip on the other end!
Cindy N.
I use this eye liner occasionally on my waterline to finish off a look. It goes on smoothly and I don’t not have to constantly go over it to get it on. However, I do have to reapply throughout the night.
Katie M.
Arrington, TN
1,098 reviews
The makeup from Estée Lauder is such great quality and is so easy to use. I struggle when putting on eye liner but not with this pencil.
Priscilla P.
Sumter
I love all of Estée Lauder's products! The eyeliners give me another reason to love them even more. I enjoy the navy blue because it brings out the white in eyes and makes your eye color more radiant, or at least that's what I've been told. Pricey but lasts long and worth every penny
Ask a question to the Influenster community...