Estée Lauder Artist's Eye Pencil uploaded by Basma S.Estée Lauder Artist's Eye Pencil uploaded by sarah c.

BY ESTÉE LAUDER

The pencil of the future. Ultra creamy and long wearing, it glides on effortlessly. Innovative soft-touch ColorControl™ Grip makes precise application easy. Integrated smudger helps create a professional look.

• From the Chocolate Decadence collection. Rich chocolate shades from Creme Caramel to Berry Truffle. For eyes, lips and nails that can't say no to chocolate.
  • Item #16277U

Estée Lauder Artist's Eye Pencil
  • "I love this pencil eyeliner. the black color is very intense and also smokes out very all. But more importantly it doesn't smudge " in 3 reviews
  • "Nice skinny tip. Perfect for cat eye. Plus perfect smug at end of eyeliner. Black is the best." in 3 reviews
sarah c.
Grants Pass, OR
I have been using my brown este lauder pencil lately for my brows because i am out of a blonde brow pencil and have not bought a new one yet. I love it though it is perfect for brows and if you blend with a mascara wand it softens the brow. It is also great to use on lash line.
Priscilla P.
I love all of Estée Lauder's products! The eyeliners give me another reason to love them even more. I enjoy the navy blue because it brings out the white in eyes and makes your eye color more radiant, or at least that's what I've been told. Pricey but lasts long and worth every penny
Yaidelyn F.
I have purchased Estte Lauder’s Artist’s Eye Pencil in 01
Softsmudge Black.  I find this pencil to
be just ok. I love the color pigmentation. Unfortunately on the waterline it doesn’t
really last as long as I had hoped. I have used other brands that do last
longer. I think it’s an ok price point. I don’t see myself buying it in the
future.
Brittaney R.
Milton , DE
This is what my mom used and it’s the first eyeliner I ever used! I love it! It’s a bit expensive compared to the obvious store brands, but it’s worth the expense. It has a sponge on the one end for smudge and spreading. The gripper is perfect for better hold. It lasts all day and doesn’t smear! Hands down best.
Kim S.
Orlando, FL
Great product, I don't buy it because I have other favorites and don't find myself thing about or reaching for este Lauder often. Not sure why, they are great products with nice formulas. I often think of my grandma when I think of this brand.
Lexie F.
Really nice packaging first off. It holds
Great in your hand and it makes it easy for application. I find the double end to be very useful although the smudge end to get dirty quickly. I would recommend but not if you're on a budget.
Shannon H.
Quincy, IL
This eye pencil is great because it's easy to create a beautiful smokey eye with this. Also, it has a grip so it's much easier to control than other eye pencils.
Jessica O.
I love my eye shadow ! It stays in very well and brings out all the good in your eyes for anyone looking for a good eyeliner I would really suggest this product !
Suzanne K.
Great everyday eyeliner pencil. This works with wonders compared to other products. Great formula long lasting. This can create any awesome smokey eye look .
Dawn W.
One of my favorite eye liners because it lasts me all day and I like my liner to come out dark without having to apply and reapply for it to show up.
Dawn N.
Indianapolis, IN
Is this worth the money?

back