Estée Lauder Anti-Wrinkle Trio set uploaded by Andrea W.

BY ESTÉE LAUDER

Heidi S.
Wallkill, NY
I have been using Estee Lauder since I first started wearing makeup back when I was maybe 12-13 years old. I do love this product. I am still young and through my travel I forget to use this product every night. But one summer I literally added this product into my nightly and morning routine and the results showed! I have always have wrinkles around my eyes, and this definitely helped to tighten the skin around the eyes making them less visible. I can even vouch for my mom who always uses this product and has great skin at the age of 59! Estée Lauder Advanced Night Repair Synchronized Recovery Complex
Elena M.
East Norriton
I purchased several beauty products a couple of months ago and this product stands out as the shining star. I experienced a significant, noticeable difference in the over all appearance of my skin including skin tone, age spots, acne, luminosity, and fine lines, etc. It truly makes a difference. Before I even ran out of my first bottle I went ahead and bought a second bottle in the largest size they make. This will remain a beauty staple in cabinet.
CERA B.
Beeville , TX
This stuff is amazing! It has done amazing things to my skin. It has helped my acne and and scaring that I have. It also leaves my skin feeling SO soft. It is always gentle on my skin. Would definitely recommend this to anyone. And would buy again.
Carrie A.
Paragould, AR
Luxury. .luxurious. ..amazing if u can catch a sale running at a local department store and get this trio get it .. it is a higher end product more expensive but worth every pennh. Leaves ur skin wanting g more ... I wish I could bathe in this .. shh it's just so amazing. I knw it's for ur fav e but once u try it u will completely understand it is just that good. . Ur skin will Thank u for it..
Amanda H.
Raleigh, NC
These products are absolutely amazing. I use these together at night and wake up feeling like my skin is rejuvenated and glowing. They are very effective and come in high quality packaging. I got it from Belk or Macy's. I will keep using this product because it makes me feel like I am preventing more wrinkles while helping the damage I already have on my skin.
Arlette P.
Indianapolis, IN
Estee Lauder is the brand my mom have always used, and i tried all her products! I can say that this creams and serums are amazing! You just need a little amount so the products last for more than a year. You can see results in a short time, texture and fragrance awesome! These products are expensive, but have a superior quality and last forever, so it worth it!
Cassandra D.
I have very thin skin under my eyes, and I've found that using this cream has helped a ton! I'm only in my 20s, and so I hate the fact that this is an issue for me already, but literally just putting this on at night makes a world of difference for me, my dark circles are far less dark and the smile and frown lines in my face are nearly gone!
allison M.
AITKIN, MN
I actually swiped the oil and cream from my mom cause I was starting to show signs of aging and man oh man did it do its job! I'd do my regular routine at night then apply both all over my face then in the morning I'd use a little bit under my eyes and around my mouth. Smells good and feels good going on my skin! I def need to buy more
Ruffle K.
Hanford, CA
One word! Pricey! But I think it is worth it since when I wake up, I feel such a glow in my skin or I think I do have the glow since it is soooo expensive that I have to make my skin feel it did something to it. Will I recommend it? Not really. For the price, there are far better products than this and cheaper too.
Tiffany Y.
Irvine, CA
My mom actually started using this and she gave me a set . My skin has improved so much after using this and I would definetly purchase more products my Estée Lauder . All of their products smells amazing and gives my skin so much moisture , I really recommend this product . But their products can be a bit pricey .