BY ESTÉE LAUDER

Micro ampoules. Mega impact.

This powerful recovery concentrate calms the look of irritated, stressed skin. Strengthens skin's barrier to improve its natural resistance against future assaults. Active treatment oil includes ChronoluxAI technology to help reduce visible irritation and helps synchronize the look of skin.

After just one ampoule, 92% of women said their skin felt calmed and soothed the next morning.*

Skin looked more radiant. Reinforce your skin's nightly renewal, and help recover the luminous look of youth.

Patented until 2033.

*Consumer testing on a total of 567 women with stressed skin.

HOW TO USE

Apply PM after your repair serum, before your moisturiser. Twist capsule open, dispense into palm and massage lightly over skin using fingertips. Use it especially when skin feels stressed—from environmental damage, lack of sleep, travel, even changes of season or weather.

• At $110, per bottle how many ampoules does it contain? Ar...2 Answers
  • Does this oil leave your skin too oily? How does it absorb?1 Answers
Tiffany E.
Liverpool, NY
I absolutely love this Advanced Night Repair recovery ampules by Estee Lauder!
This has prevented sunburns on my skin for over 2 years.. yes I use this on my face as well as my chest, shoulders and neck!
I like that you don't have to use this every night you use this when it's necessary! My skin feels better and it looks better! If you have sensitive skin there is no worries with this product!
Lindsey M.
Wichita Falls
I really like this serum from Estée Lauder. I was really impressed how it really enhanced the texture of my skin within only a week of using it. It almost gave my skin a result that exfoliating would give it. My skin felt very soft! It also helped with evening the tone of my skin.
Tiffany N.
Wood River, IL
Due to the price I probably wouldn't buy them very often but then again I don't use them very often. I use these when we go on vacation and get a sunburn we open an ampule and use the oil over the burn and the next day the redness is gone along with the pain.
Megan P.
I just started using this before my advanced night repair serum. I read this product boosts the serums results .

I'm not sure if it does...
I've been going it for about a week.
(I read somewhere you're supposed to do it for two weeks)
but my skin feels and looks soft and supple and I'm a fan of Advance night repair products
Mishel S.
Surfside, FL
UH-MAY-ZING! I purchased Estée Lauder Ampoules Advanced Night Repair at Nordstrom’s on a whim. After one use of I woke up the next morning & my skin was plump, soft & radiant! After one week my skin looked the healthiest it has looked in years. These are a bit pricey, but worth every penny!
Anuja D.
Oh my gosh! I cannot begin to explain how much I love this product. I swear by it. I use it every night and this has definitely helped me with my dark spots. It leaves your skin feeling soft and moisturizer and I recommend this to any skin type!
Jade B.
Paragould
I don’t really recommend this product it didn’t do much for me I didn’t keep my skin feeling hydrated I don’t like it don’t recommend don’t buy don’t spend your money on
Raigan S.
Alma
I have always been a fan of este Lauder! I used these night time anti aging products every night. I especially use them during the summer time when my skin is exposed to more sunlight. Would definitely recommend to anyone!
Yessica D.
1 Bentley way Owings mills md
I ABSOLUTELY LOVE THIS ADVANCED NIGHT REPAIR. IT IS PRICEY BUY WORTH AMAZING PRODUCT ... DE VERDA MUY BUEN PRODUCTO PARA REPARACION NOCTURNA ES UNA EXCELENTE INVERCION COMPRAR ESTE PRODUCTO VALE LA PENA
Heidi M.
Love this product! My skin feels smooth, brighter and fresh the day after I sure it! I’m a a repeat user and highly recommend. The smell is interesting but you wear it at night so not a huge deal to me.
Rea A.
Bend, OR
At $110, per bottle how many ampoules does it contain? Are you using it every night?
Tabitha S.
Edison, NJ
Does this oil leave your skin too oily? How does it absorb?