BY ESTÉE LAUDER

Micro ampoules. Mega impact.

This powerful recovery concentrate calms the look of irritated, stressed skin. Strengthens skin's barrier to improve its natural resistance against future assaults. Active treatment oil includes ChronoluxAI technology to help reduce visible irritation and helps synchronize the look of skin.

After just one ampoule, 92% of women said their skin felt calmed and soothed the next morning.*

Skin looked more radiant. Reinforce your skin's nightly renewal, and help recover the luminous look of youth.

Patented until 2033.

*Consumer testing on a total of 567 women with stressed skin.

HOW TO USE

Apply PM after your repair serum, before your moisturiser. Twist capsule open, dispense into palm and massage lightly over skin using fingertips. Use it especially when skin feels stressed—from environmental damage, lack of sleep, travel, even changes of season or weather.

• At $110, per bottle how many ampoules does it contain? Ar...2 Answers
  • Does this oil leave your skin too oily? How does it absorb?1 Answers
Lindsey M.
Wichita Falls
I really like this serum from Estée Lauder. I was really impressed how it really enhanced the texture of my skin within only a week of using it. It almost gave my skin a result that exfoliating would give it. My skin felt very soft! It also helped with evening the tone of my skin.
Tiffany N.
Wood River, IL
Due to the price I probably wouldn't buy them very often but then again I don't use them very often. I use these when we go on vacation and get a sunburn we open an ampule and use the oil over the burn and the next day the redness is gone along with the pain.
Mishel S.
Surfside, FL
UH-MAY-ZING! I purchased Estée Lauder Ampoules Advanced Night Repair at Nordstrom’s on a whim. After one use of I woke up the next morning & my skin was plump, soft & radiant! After one week my skin looked the healthiest it has looked in years. These are a bit pricey, but worth every penny!
Heidi M.
Love this product! My skin feels smooth, brighter and fresh the day after I sure it! I’m a a repeat user and highly recommend. The smell is interesting but you wear it at night so not a huge deal to me.
Selina B.
San Diego, CA
I LOVE these ampoules!! Anytime my skin was looking like it needed help, I would use these and wake up in the morning with healthy looking skin. I would definitely see an improvement with overall texture and brightness to my skin when using these. They also last a long time since you only need them when your skin feels stressed. I would absolutely purchase these again and again.
Megan P.
I just started using this before my advanced night repair serum. I read this product boosts the serums results .

I'm not sure if it does...
I've been going it for about a week.
(I read somewhere you're supposed to do it for two weeks)
but my skin feels and looks soft and supple and I'm a fan of Advance night repair products
Sara P.
Fort Worth, TX
These little ampules are strong and effective. I was unsure about how far the capsules would spread but it was enough for my whole face. I received a trial size with a purchase off the Estée Lauder website and when I’ve used them my face looks 10x better come morning time!
Raigan S.
Alma
I have always been a fan of este Lauder! I used these night time anti aging products every night. I especially use them during the summer time when my skin is exposed to more sunlight. Would definitely recommend to anyone!
Cindy S.
Muncie, IN
Love love this. Best skin care hands down. Can't go with out this. It's a must have. You will not be disappointed. Well worth the money. My skin loves this. It's pricy but worth it.
Sam S.
Let's talk about this product for a minute. I was recently going through some major skin issues which consisted of dryness, peeling mainly. I had a big family wedding at the same time and was not sure to how to make my skin not flakey especially when using the makeup. So happened I remember the estee lauder rep at Macy's talking very highly of this product, which I received as a gift durubg estee lauder purchase. I decided to use this product. And seriously this product helped my face look flawless the next day when I used makeup. Could not even tell that my face was peeling. I continued to use it for next 5 days and everyday I used it I could seriously tell the difference. This was a life saver for me.
Rea A.
Bend, OR
At $110, per bottle how many ampoules does it contain? Are you using it every night?
Tabitha S.
Edison, NJ
Does this oil leave your skin too oily? How does it absorb?