BY ESTÉE LAUDER

Take lashes to extremes with this perfect mascara duo. Prime lashes with Little Black Primer™ to tint and lift.\Then brush on Sumptuous Extreme Mascara to create outrageous volume and a false-lash effect.For added drama, set lashes with another coat of Little Black Primer™.

Your duo includes:

Little Black Primer™ Tint. Amplify. Set
Sumptuous Extreme Lash Multiplying Volume Mascara

Jocelyn R.
Wilbraham, MA
Once I apply the Sumptuos Extreme, I feel fierce! My eyes are hazel, so this mascara allows the color to pop all the more! It has been extremely effective. I used it for an off Broadway performance and I'm sure the intensity in my eyes was seen from the audience (always the goal). I bought it in a sample pack with a few other great mascaras from Macy's for just $20.00 during the holiday season! Truly a great buy! If you want a flare and fierce look try this product out. You will not be disappointed!
Kristine T.
I gave an honest 4-star because, yes, the product is good but I dont see how mascara primers are necessary. But I'm also not saying it doesn't work. It could definitely hold your mascara for the day and it's great because it really creates length and spider lash effect. A great base before topping it with the EL mascara. Its also perfect for other mascaras like in instances where your mascara is getting clumpy. When applying it, your mascara doesn't clump with the primer on, instead the color is just being built up for an intense, bold and lengthy lashes lasting all day.