• Estée Lauder All-Day Lipstick Frosted Apricot
  • Estée Lauder All-Day Lipstick Starlit Pink

BY ESTÉE LAUDER

Creamy, classic lipcolor. Smooth formula with satin finish gives lasting medium coverage that's comfortable to wear.

Ricinus Communis (Castor) Seed Oil; Oleyl Oleate; Euphorbia Cerifera (Candelilla) Wax\Candelilla Cera\Cire De Candelilla; Beeswax\Cera Alba\Cire D?Abeille; Ozokerite; Polydecene; Copernicia Cerifera (Carnauba) Wax\Cera Carnauba\Cire De Carnauba; Sorbitan Sesquioleate; Lanolin; Isodecyl Neopentanoate; Tocopherol; Ascorbyl Palmitate; Barium Sulfate; Alumina; Fragrance (Parfum); [+/- Mica; Titanium Dioxide (Ci 77891); Iron Oxides (Ci 77491, Ci 77492, Ci 77499); Red 21 (Ci 45380); Red 7 Lake (Ci 15850); Yellow 5 Lake (Ci 19140); Red 22 Lake (Ci 45380); Carmine (Ci 75470); Red 30 (Ci 73360); Red 6 (Ci 15850); Red 6 Lake (Ci 15850); Yellow 6 Lake (Ci 15985); Blue 1 Lake (Ci 42090); Yellow 10 Lake (Ci 47005); Orange 5 Lake (Ci 45370); Red 28 Lake (Ci 45410); Red 27 Lake (Ci 45410); Orange 5 (Ci 45370); Bismuth Oxychloride (Ci 77163); Red 33 Lake (Ci 17200); Red 21 Lake (Ci 45380)]

BENEFITS
Creamy, classic lipcolor.

COVERAGE
Medium

FINISH
Satin

• What's your favorite lipstick? Do they last long and now ...2 Answers
  • How does this wear? Does it last all day or do you have t...2 Answers
  • How does this wear? Does it last all day or do you have t...2 Answers
Estée Lauder All-Day Lipstick

Start your review of Estée Lauder All-Day Lipstick!

• No results found for "".
How would you rate this product?
Did you forget to choose a rating for your review?
  • "My go to lipstick - so glad to have stumbled on this great lippie on the website. It is creamy and pigmented and very easy to apply to my lips." in 7 reviews
  • "These lipsticks are absolutely worth splurging on. Not too long lasting but the extremely hydrating. I love the fact that it sort of gels in with colour of your skin, although not really see through. When you put it on you can tell its pure luxury. " in 6 reviews
  • "This is the ish. this is a long last lipstick that delivers moisture as well. I love wearing it in the fall with darker colors. I would recommend this to anyone who like a long lasting moisture giving lipstick. I would buy it again 100%. #EsteeEditContest" in 4 reviews
Maria R.
Menlo Park
I got this lipstick as a birthday present from a friend and even though I though it would be like a bunch of lipsticks I have tried, I loved it so much I carry it in my purse. Go get it!
Rachel Y.
Winston Salem, NC
Estee Lauder products are so beautiful and they are so reliable. Their lipsticks are so soft and creamy to the lips. They last all day and they don't rub off like other lipsticks do.
annmarie f.
I love this lipstick.  It is smooth and creamy.  Not to mention, long lasting.  The color is rich and beautiful.  I am sure I will repeat the purchase when this is all gone  Gorgeous li color.
Purchased at: Macy's
This is a great lipstick. You do have to keep reapplying. Feels good on your lips as well. If you are looking for all day wear though I don’t think this is the product for you. Check out maybeline matte color stay.
Danielle D.
Minneapolis, MN
This is such a nice lipstick! I have it in mocha pink, which I love using when I'm wearing with a bit of bronzer. Not drying at all, though I do like to top it off with a little gloss, though that's personal preference :) It really does last all day, even through my 3 cups of coffee!
Jennifer W.
Conyers, GA
I own several shades and plan to own more. Estée Lauder never disappoints and these lips are no exception. Glide on smoothly without drying out your lips. They have a million shades and come out with more regularly. They are high end it they are worth every penny.
Jessica M.
Harrisburg, PA
maria laura d.
Miami, Florida
me encantan estos labiales de estee lauder tienen buena terminacion y un aroma muy lindo ,me gusta su presentacion en envase dorado y es un labial duradero .recomendable tiene muy lindos tonos.
Anna S.
Redondo Beach, CA
Review for: Starlit Pink more...
Won't last all day, but the formula is still very beautiful. I touched up after eating lunch and with that, it lasted my whole work day. It goes on creamy and is very moisturizing. Use lip liner for a longer wear. Doesn't feather or fade unattractively.
Leticia Regina S.
Itajaí - Santa Catarina
Que batom lindo, que embalagem elegante, sou apaixonada por batom, ainda não tive a oportunidade de testar ele. Mas com certeza compraria, mas não achei ainda em lojas de cosméticos.
Summer B.
How long does this lipstick last?
Gaoshuapa R.
Saint Paul, MN
How long does this lipstick last on your lips? #EsteeEditContest
Maddison S.
elizabeth r.
Federal way , Wa
I wonder if they are expensive
Brandy L.
Raleigh, NC
How does this wear? Does it last all day or do you have to reapply it often? How does it fade? Does it feel heavy or sticky?

Bergdorf Goodman

Bergdorf Goodman was opened in another window. If you made a purchase CashBack will be automatically added to your Ebates account tomorrow.