Estée Lauder All Day Lipstick uploaded by maria laura d.Estée Lauder All Day Lipstick uploaded by Lena R.Estée Lauder All Day Lipstick uploaded by Lena R.

BY ESTÉE LAUDER

Estee LauderAll-Day LipstickDetailsCreamy, classic, long-wearing lipcolor. Smooth formula with satin finish gives lasting medium coverage that's comfortable to wear. Designer About Estee Lauder:"Every woman can be beautiful. " - Estee Lauder Estee Lauder is one of the world's most renowned beauty companies, offering innovative, technologically advanced skincare, makeup, and fragrance products that are proven effective. For more than 60 years, the company has stayed true to the unshakable belief that inspired Mrs. Estee Lauder to found her company in 1946: the belief that every woman can be beautiful. Today, that simple notion has literally changed the face of the beauty business. see more...

• What's your favorite lipstick? Do they last long and now is the f...2 Answers
  • How does this wear? Does it last all day or do you have to reappl...2 Answers
  • How does this wear? Does it last all day or do you have to reappl...2 Answers
Rachel Y.
Winston Salem, NC
Estee Lauder products are so beautiful and they are so reliable. Their lipsticks are so soft and creamy to the lips. They last all day and they don't rub off like other lipsticks do.
Claire P.
Review for: 85 Rosa more...
Estée Lauder is seriously so underrated when it comes to lipstick. Not only are the shades gorgeous, but they last long and the lipstick almost moisturizes my lips at the same time. This is the main one from Estée Lauder that I use.
Rita B.
Marrero
 I like Estée Lauder lipstick because it is very very nice and has a good texture and it is a bright color.it stays on your lips are very long time and you don't have to worry about it, and I'll because it won't come out even if you drink your drink it I love it
Maria R.
Menlo Park
I got this lipstick as a birthday present from a friend and even though I though it would be like a bunch of lipsticks I have tried, I loved it so much I carry it in my purse. Go get it!
M. L.
Miami
The lipstick was very smooth and creamy on the lips. It was moisturizing as well. The color was quite nice on me and I would definitely consider getting more of this product
Tara W.
Clayton, NC
Estee Lauder lipsticks are so good! These are no exception. They are a bit pricey compared to your evert day lipstick, but they last throughout the day, and are smell so good. I buy mine specifically off of Ulta. I highly recommend these lipsticks to anyone who is still on the fence. So good!
Arfa A.
Plano, TX
These lipsticks are absolutely worth splurging on. Not too long lasting but the extremely hydrating. I love the fact that it sort of gels in with colour of your skin, although not really see through. When you put it on you can tell its pure luxury.
Ana C.
Alvin, TX
One of my favorites! I got one on sale and i liked it.have the shade in nude and im wearing it especially on special occasion!it glides easily, non drying and feels light on the lips. My cousin tried it and did not return it back to me coz she loved the formula too😊
Jennifer F.
Freehold, NJ
Review for: 24 Spiced Cider more...
This is the Estee Lauder All-Day Lipstick in the shade Spiced Cider - I love this shade because it is universally friendly on all skin tones. It has a slight shimmer in tone, so it is perfect for fall
Evangeline T.
Portland, OR
Estee Lauder's lipsticks used to be my favorites. I felt the lipstick went on well and stayed moist and the color stayed put all day... then, one day, I noticed that the new colors ended up feeling too dry on my lips. Also, they had a strange chemically smell and taste that left me nauseous. I had used Estee Lauder's lipstick for years before noticing this change in their formula. That, and the disappearance of my favorite color "Ceramic Pink", left me feeling nonplussed. They have a wonderful range of good colors, so I tried their other lipsticks families, but that taste and smell where in every one of their lipsticks!!! If anything has changed and I got a free sample and found this to have changed, I'd be happy to change my review to something more favorable... until then, my opinion is firm... you can do better with a moister, longer-lasting formula for half the money at your local pharmacy cosmetics counter.
Summer B.
How long does this lipstick last?
Gaoshuapa R.
Saint Paul, MN
How long does this lipstick last on your lips? #EsteeEditContest
Maddison S.
How pigmented is this lipstick? The color is beautiful but i get afraid of "in your face" sort of shades
elizabeth r.
Federal way , Wa
I wonder if they are expensive
Brandy L.
Raleigh, NC
How does this wear? Does it last all day or do you have to reapply it often? How does it fade? Does it feel heavy or sticky?