Estée Lauder All Day Lipstick uploaded by maria laura d.Estée Lauder All Day Lipstick uploaded by Lena R.Estée Lauder All Day Lipstick uploaded by Lena R.

BY ESTÉE LAUDER

Estee LauderAll-Day LipstickDetailsCreamy, classic, long-wearing lipcolor. Smooth formula with satin finish gives lasting medium coverage that's comfortable to wear. Designer About Estee Lauder:"Every woman can be beautiful. " - Estee Lauder Estee Lauder is one of the world's most renowned beauty companies, offering innovative, technologically advanced skincare, makeup, and fragrance products that are proven effective. For more than 60 years, the company has stayed true to the unshakable belief that inspired Mrs. Estee Lauder to found her company in 1946: the belief that every woman can be beautiful. Today, that simple notion has literally changed the face of the beauty business. see more...

• What's your favorite lipstick? Do they last long and now is the f...2 Answers
  • How does this wear? Does it last all day or do you have to reappl...2 Answers
  • How does this wear? Does it last all day or do you have to reappl...2 Answers
Evangeline T.
Portland, OR
Estee Lauder's lipsticks used to be my favorites. I felt the lipstick went on well and stayed moist and the color stayed put all day... then, one day, I noticed that the new colors ended up feeling too dry on my lips. Also, they had a strange chemically smell and taste that left me nauseous. I had used Estee Lauder's lipstick for years before noticing this change in their formula. That, and the disappearance of my favorite color "Ceramic Pink", left me feeling nonplussed. They have a wonderful range of good colors, so I tried their other lipsticks families, but that taste and smell where in every one of their lipsticks!!! If anything has changed and I got a free sample and found this to have changed, I'd be happy to change my review to something more favorable... until then, my opinion is firm... you can do better with a moister, longer-lasting formula for half the money at your local pharmacy cosmetics counter.
Danielle D.
Minneapolis, MN
This is such a nice lipstick! I have it in mocha pink, which I love using when I'm wearing with a bit of bronzer. Not drying at all, though I do like to top it off with a little gloss, though that's personal preference :) It really does last all day, even through my 3 cups of coffee!
Jennifer W.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I own several shades and plan to own more. Estée Lauder never disappoints and these lips are no exception. Glide on smoothly without drying out your lips. They have a million shades and come out with more regularly. They are high end it they are worth every penny.
Jessica M.
harrisburg, PA
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is the ish. this is a long last lipstick that delivers moisture as well. I love wearing it in the fall with darker colors. I would recommend this to anyone who like a long lasting moisture giving lipstick. I would buy it again 100%. #EsteeEditContest
Deborah B.
Rockford, OH
Love love love Estee Lauder products and this one was a great buy! It goes on smooth and truly does last all day! It is rich assortment of colors. It is a bit pricey but so worth it! It exceeded my expectations. I recommend trying this product!
Abigail A.
Rialto, CA
This is my favorite lip to wear in the fall! It's so long wear and it moisturizes my lips at the same time! It's super pigmented and I just want all of them! The packaging is absolute beautiful as well. #EsteeEditContest
Juana M.
Pottstown, PA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love this 💄💋 I have a few shades and i love it so
Much , I use my elf lip primer before I put the lipstick to maximize the amount of time I can use the lipstick before #EsteeEditContest
Meeka L.
I love this brand for work its great color and stays all day. It also feels very light I forget I'm wearing it other brands are thick and gloopy feeling
Amanda D.
Review for: 39 Frosted Apricot
If you love a very bright lipstick, this definitely makes a statement! :) lots of women love this color, and the formula wears well!
Lauren T.
Beautiful, lasts long & stays in place. Love each shade I get and continue to be more impressed with this lipstick!
Summer B.
Beauty Junkie Expert
How long does this lipstick last?
Maddison S.
How pigmented is this lipstick? The color is beautiful but i get afraid of "in your face" sort of shades
Gaoshuapa R.
Saint Paul, MN
How long does this lipstick last on your lips? #EsteeEditContest
elizabeth r.
Federal way , Wa
I wonder if they are expensive
Brandy L.
Raleigh, NC
How does this wear? Does it last all day or do you have to reapply it often? How does it fade? Does it feel heavy or sticky? #EsteeEditContest