Estée Lauder AeroMatte Ultralucent Pressed Powder Medium Cool uploaded by Faiza A.

BY ESTÉE LAUDER

Brandie S.
Brandie S.
Minden, LA
I liked this powder. It wasnt cakey or drying on my face. It blended to a beautifully smooth finish. There are cheaper pressed powders
that work just as well though. So it wasnt an earth shattering experience. However, I would recommend this product.
Mary M.
Mary M.
North Versailles, PA
I love this brand and product.It works great with my skin tone.This has a spf 15 protection.It's great to use.It keeps my make up in place after so many hours.It is easy to apply and use.I love this brand,and I would enjoy using this product again.
Jonelle S.
Jonelle S.
Yonkers, NY
Beauty Junkie Expert
This worked well on my sensitive oily skin. It didn't make my skin look cakey at all.
Faiza A.
Faiza A.
North York
Beauty Junkie Expert
Underrated setting powder. Next to no creasing with this and it feels breathable on the skin. I love the vintage compact style, easy to travel with and make touch ups throughout the day. I use it primarily for under eyes and nose so it has lasted me for years.
Chloe U.
Chloe U.
port talbot
A must buy!!! If you haven't already bought this product then go and get it! If you have oily skin and love a long lasting matte finish, this is the one! It lasts all day and doesn't leave any lines or patchiness, also easily applied!!