BY ESTÉE LAUDER

What it is: A luxurious night-table moisturizer and overnight mask. Who it's for: Anyone who wants nourished skin with a delicate fragrance. What it does: Infused with a signature rose scent, this moisture-rich cream helps prevent dryness and boost skin's radiance- 1.7 oz. Brand: Estee Lauder. Style Name: Aerin Beauty 'Rose' Night Table Cream & Overnight Mask. Style Number: 5226347. Available in stores. see more...

Buy on Cos Bar
Bellynim M.
Bellynim M.
This worked okay. I was hoping for fountain of youth but obviously didn't get it lol! It is easy to apply smells nice and face feels hydrated but that soon goes away. I don't think I've noticed anything while using this especially for the price.
Amanda F.
Amanda F.
Ellwood city , PA
My mom recommended this product to me and I have made it a staple in my skincare routine! I'm a huge fan of rose water so this product is definitely a new favorite! I use it both in the morning and night!
Tatyana R.
Tatyana R.
Great product. The scent of roses is on of my favorites and the smell isn't overpowering or overwhelming. It doesn't clog pores which is great since it's on the heavier side, very moisturizing. Definitely would buy again.
Hannah S.
Hannah S.
Bradley, IL
Night dream? YES. rose scent? YES!! This night cream smells like it came from heaven itself, and it leaves my skin feeling AMAZING!! I'd totally recommend this to anyone, it's worth every penny you spend!
Halida H.
Halida H.
I am in love with this product just the name of it speaks to me. It smells heavenly and in the morning my skin feels like babies battom.
Brittany K.
Brittany K.
I honestly would not recommend this product it's greasy and dries up your skin and it makes your skin very harsh did not meet my expectations
MilviaJuana C.
MilviaJuana C.
Este no lo e probado pero estoy por probarlo pero lo que leí que es muy bueno te refresca tu cutis y se mantiene fresca
Letisha O.
Letisha O.
I like the smell i didnt notice much of effect it has but goes nice on my face and neck leaves me soft and no dryness.
Anna C.
Anna C.
Farnborough
I've only used this product once before, but it gives a silky, luxurious feel to it which I like! Downside is that the price is a little expensive in my opinion.
Marianna B.
Marianna B.
Miami
Love it so much, its My everynight facial cream been using it for a while, leaves My face so soft and glowy !