BY ESTÉE LAUDER

What it is: A luxurious night-table moisturizer and overnight mask. Who it's for: Anyone who wants nourished skin with a delicate fragrance. What it does: Infused with a signature rose scent, this moisture-rich cream helps prevent dryness and boost skin's radiance- 1.7 oz. Brand: Estee Lauder. Style Name: Aerin Beauty 'Rose' Night Table Cream & Overnight Mask. Style Number: 5226347. Available in stores. see more...

Buy on Sephora*
Faith S.
Faith S.
Louisa
I love this product. It smells wonderful and it does the job. I have sensistive skin so it didn't cause any breakouts or dryness. My skin felt smooth bought at Macy's and I would recommend it to others and will purchase again it was worth the price a little goes a long way
Nicole G.
Nicole G.
Chesapeake, VA
I love this product, cleans my pores and makes my face glow and I love that, it is expensive but it is worth the shot, it has nice packaging and I think the size is perfect, I will for sure but this product again because I loved it, bought it online the first time.
Bellyni M.
Bellyni M.
This worked okay. I was hoping for fountain of youth but obviously didn't get it lol! It is easy to apply smells nice and face feels hydrated but that soon goes away. I don't think I've noticed anything while using this especially for the price.
Clara S.
Clara S.
Ririe, ID
This is a great product and I really love how long it lasts. I've truly seen amazing results. I feel like the price is perfect for the quality of product I am getting. I would totally buy again. I also love the packaging
Amanda F.
Amanda F.
Ellwood city , PA
My mom recommended this product to me and I have made it a staple in my skincare routine! I'm a huge fan of rose water so this product is definitely a new favorite! I use it both in the morning and night!
Nicole P.
Nicole P.
Bonita Spgs, FL
I love all of Estee Lauder's product but this is by far my go to favorite. It smells amazing and feels even better. I wake up feeling like a queen and looking  refreshed and beautiful!
Tatyana R.
Tatyana R.
Great product. The scent of roses is on of my favorites and the smell isn't overpowering or overwhelming. It doesn't clog pores which is great since it's on the heavier side, very moisturizing. Definitely would buy again.
Hannah S.
Hannah S.
Bradley, IL
Night dream? YES. rose scent? YES!! This night cream smells like it came from heaven itself, and it leaves my skin feeling AMAZING!! I'd totally recommend this to anyone, it's worth every penny you spend!
Halida H.
Halida H.
I am in love with this product just the name of it speaks to me. It smells heavenly and in the morning my skin feels like babies battom.
Hannah M.
Hannah M.
youngstown, OH
Amazing product! So worth the price smells amazing! It was my first time using it and i seen a difference the very next morning!