Estée Lauder Advanced Time Zone Age Reversing Line/Wrinkle Hydrating Gel Oil-Free

BY ESTÉE LAUDER

Look younger in just 5 days. Help rewind the visible signs of aging.

Tested and proven: Skin looks dramatically smoother, fresher, less lined—fast.

Our revolutionary Tri-HA Cell Signaling Complex™ helps skin boost its natural production of line-plumping hyaluronic acid by 182% in just 3 days.* Actively helps skin boost its natural support structure to dramatically reduce the look of lines and wrinkles.

With this innovative hydrating gel, you'll enjoy the powerful benefits you want in a lightweight texture you'll love. 98% said their skin felt instantly refreshed, especially in hot, humid weather.

(*In vitro testing of Tri-HA Cell Signaling Complex™ ingredient)

HOW TO USE

Apply AM and PM after your Repair Serum.

INGREDIENTS

Ingredients: Water\Aqua\Eau; Butylene Glycol; Isododecane; Dimethicone; Bis-Peg-18 Methyl Ether Dimethyl Silane; Glycerin; Hordeum Vulgare (Barley) Extract\Extrait D'Orge; Thermus Thermophillus Ferment; Cucumis Sativus (Cucumber) Fruit Extract; Laminaria Saccharina Extract; Tamarindus Indica Seed Extract; Polygonum Cuspidatum Root Extract; Hydrolyzed Rice Extract; Litchi Chinensis Seed Extract; Rosmarinus Officinalis (Rosemary) Leaf Extract; Vitis Vinifera (Grape) Seed Extract; Rosmarinus Officinalis (Rosemary) Extract; Selaginella Tamariscina (Spike Moss) Extract; Humulus Lupulus (Hops) Extract; Oleth-10; Citrus Reticulata (Tangerine) Peel Extract; Punica Granatum (Pomegranate) Fruit Juice; Limonium Vulgare Flower/Leaf/Stem Extract; Yeast Extract\Faex\Extrait De Levure; Tocopheryl Acetate; Sucrose; Lens Esculenta (Lentil) Fruit Extract; Phytantriol; Trehalose; Acetyl Glucosamine; Algae Extract; Citrullus Vulgaris (Watermelon) Fruit Extract; Centaurium Erythraea (Centaury) Extract; Propylene Glycol Dicaprate; Ammonium Acryloyldimethyltaurate/Vp Copolymer; Sodium Pca; Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seedcake; Caffeine; Sigesbeckia Orientalis (St. Paul'S Wort) Extract; Sodium Hyaluronate; Pyrus Malus (Apple) Fruit Extract; Hexylene Glycol; Whey Protein\Lactis Protein\Proteine Du Petit-Lait; Acetyl Hexapeptide-8; Cholesterol; Sodium Lactate; Tromethamine; Linoleic Acid; Lecithin; Decarboxy Carnosine Hcl; Caprylyl Glycol; Carbomer; Triethoxycaprylylsilane; Nordihydroguaiaretic Acid; Cyclodextrin; Silica; Linolenic Acid; Ethylbisiminomethylguaiacol Manganese Chloride; Fragrance (Parfum); Alumina; Disodium Edta; Phenoxyethanol; Red 33 (Ci 17200); Blue 1 (Ci 42090); Titanium Dioxide (Ci 77891) <ILN39166>

zyrah m.
Danbury, CT
helps my skin stay young and keeps the wrinkles away. Recommend this to everyone who uses makeup about every day. using makeup everyday can cause wrinkles to form and this product will help with just that. keeps my skin feeling fresh and love the packing.
Jazzy F.
Methuen
Love this product! Works very well and it prevents the wrinkles while keeping your skin refreshed! It is not too pricey but also not on the cheap side. I would recommend it to others!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Chandy F.
Brooklyn, NY
I don't like the smell, but the feeling on the face it's fresh . I don't see excellent results but I'm satisfied with the daily use #influester #esteelauder #serum
Layla O.
Lexington Kentucky
It smoothed my fine lines as soon as i put it on. However I noticed that it seemed to disappear over time as I continued wearing it. I had to keep re applying the application over again to see the same effects as i did the first time.
Lillian R.
Orange Park, FL
Mary L.
Pierpont
I've got aging skin and as I age, my face feels dryer and my wrinkles get deeper, I am always trying to find products that work well for me, I've always liked Estée Lauder's line of makeup and skin care, so I tried this first , the results were not immediate, I used it religiously and had excellent results! I really did notice the fine lines under my eyes, seemed to appear plumped and much less noticeable now!
Casey L.
Maryland Heights
I struggle with oily skin and acne and struggle to find products that are anti-aging and suitable for my skin type. This is amazing. The gel consistency is perfect for oily skin. I didn't experience any breakouts. AND I saw a reduction in the fine line I am starting to get on my forehead. This partnered with Estee Lauder Advance Night Repair is a winning combo.
Mai M.
This has been my favorite cream for fighting wrinkles. There have been many products that didn't work and I was so grateful when I found this! I would recommend it to everyone, even my grandma, but she's flawless.
Luisa P.
Woodland
Honestly very effective. I got this product as a small sample. It was gentle and great smell. It was a free sample but very small. It did meet my expectations I want to prevent more wrinkles. Lower price would be nice 👍🏼
Brooke T.
Amesbury
I’m young so I didn’t really need much of an “age fixer” so it didn’t do much for me other than leaving my skin feeling smooth. I would recommend it if you’re older and have age lines because it feels nice on the skin

back