Estée Lauder Advanced Time Zone Age Reversing Line/Wrinkle Hydrating Gel Oil-Free

BY ESTÉE LAUDER

A powerful oil-free gel that quickly reduces the appearance of wrinkles. Look younger in as little as five days and help rewind the visible signs of aging. It is tested and proven that this product creates skin that looks dramatically smoother, fresher, and less lined. It actively helps skin boost its natural support structure to dramatically reduce the look of lines and wrinkles. With this innovative hydrating gel, you'll enjoy the powerful benefits you want in a lightweight texture you'll love. Research results:- 98% said their skin felt instantly refreshed, especially in hot, humid weather In vitro testing of Tri-HA Cell Signaling Complex™ ingredient: - 182% boosted natural production of line-plumping hyaluronic acid in just 3 days

Buy on Sephora*
Casey L.
Casey L.
Maryland Heights
I struggle with oily skin and acne and struggle to find products that are anti-aging and suitable for my skin type. This is amazing. The gel consistency is perfect for oily skin. I didn't experience any breakouts. AND I saw a reduction in the fine line I am starting to get on my forehead. This partnered with Estee Lauder Advance Night Repair is a winning combo.
Mai M.
Mai M.
Farmington, UT
This has been my favorite cream for fighting wrinkles. There have been many products that didn't work and I was so grateful when I found this! I would recommend it to everyone, even my grandma, but she's flawless.
Leslie H.
Leslie H.
Edinburg, TX
I bought this for my birthday mom and I've seen a huge difference. It works amazing. I love it and I will continue using it as well.
Jennifer S.
Jennifer S.
Alton, IL
Love, love, love!! It's a gel lotion. Non greasy. Works fast on fine lines. Doesn't mess with my pores. Definitely worth very penny!!!
Rachael L.
Rachael L.
This product is amazing. I definitely noticed a difference in my skin within a week. I recommend this product!
paula b.
paula b.
This productl is very good to me it served me a lot and I consider that others also use it.i love product.