Estée Lauder Advanced Time Zone Age Reversing Line/Wrinkle Hydrating Gel Oil-Free

BY ESTÉE LAUDER

Look younger in just 5 days. Help rewind the visible signs of aging.Tested and proven: Skin looks dramatically smoother, fresher, less lined—fast.Our revolutionary Tri-HA Cell Signaling Complex™ helps skin boost its natural production of line-plumping hyaluronic acid by 182% in just 3 days.* Actively helps skin boost its natural support structure to dramatically reduce the look of lines and wrinkles.

Water\Aqua\Eau; Butylene Glycol; Isododecane; Dimethicone; Bis-Peg-18 Methyl Ether Dimethyl Silane; Glycerin; Hordeum Vulgare (Barley) Extract\Extrait D'Orge; Thermus Thermophillus Ferment; Cucumis Sativus (Cucumber) Fruit Extract; Laminaria Saccharina Extract; Tamarindus Indica Seed Extract; Polygonum Cuspidatum Root Extract; Hydrolyzed Rice Extract; Litchi Chinensis Seed Extract; Rosmarinus Officinalis (Rosemary) Leaf Extract; Vitis Vinifera (Grape) Seed Extract; Rosmarinus Officinalis (Rosemary) Extract; Selaginella Tamariscina (Spike Moss) Extract; Humulus Lupulus (Hops) Extract; Oleth-10; Citrus Reticulata (Tangerine) Peel Extract; Punica Granatum (Pomegranate) Fruit Juice; Limonium Vulgare Flower/Leaf/Stem Extract; Yeast Extract\Faex\Extrait De Levure; Tocopheryl Acetate; Sucrose; Lens Esculenta (Lentil) Fruit Extract; Phytantriol; Trehalose; Acetyl Glucosamine; Algae Extract; Citrullus Vulgaris (Watermelon) Fruit Extract; Centaurium Erythraea (Centaury) Extract; Propylene Glycol Dicaprate; Ammonium Acryloyldimethyltaurate/Vp Copolymer; Sodium Pca; Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seedcake; Caffeine; Sigesbeckia Orientalis (St. Paul'S Wort) Extract; Sodium Hyaluronate; Pyrus Malus (Apple) Fruit Extract; Hexylene Glycol; Whey Protein\Lactis Protein\Proteine Du Petit-Lait; Acetyl Hexapeptide-8; Cholesterol; Sodium Lactate; Tromethamine; Linoleic Acid; Lecithin; Decarboxy Carnosine Hcl; Caprylyl Glycol; Carbomer; Triethoxycaprylylsilane; Nordihydroguaiaretic Acid; Cyclodextrin; Silica; Linolenic Acid; Ethylbisiminomethylguaiacol Manganese Chloride; Fragrance (Parfum); Alumina; Disodium Edta; Phenoxyethanol; Red 33 (Ci 17200); Blue 1 (Ci 42090); Titanium Dioxide (Ci 77891)

Casey L.
Maryland Heights
I struggle with oily skin and acne and struggle to find products that are anti-aging and suitable for my skin type. This is amazing. The gel consistency is perfect for oily skin. I didn't experience any breakouts. AND I saw a reduction in the fine line I am starting to get on my forehead. This partnered with Estee Lauder Advance Night Repair is a winning combo.
Mai M.
Slc, UT
This has been my favorite cream for fighting wrinkles. There have been many products that didn't work and I was so grateful when I found this! I would recommend it to everyone, even my grandma, but she's flawless.
Cynthia A.
Fairfield, CA
I don't use this. My mother does. And I have been able to see a difference in her face. And so have other people. Good on price. You can get this at target.
Cassandra C.
Wichita Falls, TX
I was giving this product by my grandma i tried it once i liked it but i haven't used it often but when i do ill write a better review.
Jennifer S.
Alton, IL
Love, love, love!! It's a gel lotion. Non greasy. Works fast on fine lines. Doesn't mess with my pores. Definitely worth very penny!!!
Leslie H.
['Edinburg', ''], TX
I bought this for my birthday mom and I've seen a huge difference. It works amazing. I love it and I will continue using it as well.
Rachael L.
This product is amazing. I definitely noticed a difference in my skin within a week. I recommend this product!
Kayleigh L.
I loved this product, I’ve used so many skin care products and this one was perfect, other than it being really good it also looks very pritty! It smells ok aswel, it’s a very good price and was definitely worth the buy. I would definitely recommend it.
Nora A.
This repair serum is number 1 of the brand, and one of the best I've tested. This helps fight the main signs of aging, helping you to make your skin smoother, more radiant, younger and hydrated. It is recommended to use it if or if at night, but you can also apply it in the mornings, and before the moisturizer.

Historial

Guardadas

Comunidad
Mikayla S.
Brisbane
I thought this was just another one of those “ ooo pick me I work “ looking things but when I tried it on my forehead wrinkles I could really see a change and it worked really fast now I’m a happy Mum knowing my wrinkles are gone and I look young again.