BY ESTÉE LAUDER

A fast-acting, rich cream to improve visible signs of aging around the delicate eye area. Improve visible signs of aging around your eyes with this powerful eye cream. It reduces the appearance of fine lines, wrinkles, crow's feet, and crepiness and leaves eyes smoother and more radiant. It helps skin boost its natural support structure to dramatically reduce the look of lines and wrinkles. Research results: In vitro testing of Tri-HA Cell Signaling Complex™ ingredient: - 182% boosted natural production of line-plumping hyaluronic acid in just 3 days

Subira J.
Athens, GA
I’m 21 years old and the fact that I’m using an eye cream is ridiculous. I’m not using it because I have under eye wrinkles but I am using it because I always get dark circles under my eyes when I’m traveling! This Kareem has not steered me wrong. If you buy anything from Estee Lauder you usually get this in the gift pack but they give with you because of how much money you spent on your purchase, and I’ve always liked it. I have never purchased a full size of this but I’ve always use the deluxe sample size of the regular sample size. I put it under my eyes after the end of my face regimen and it always leaves my skin feeling really bright hydrated, and overall radiant. Would recommend for anybody who just wants to go the extra mile with their skin!
Saowanee J.
Los Angeles
I use this product everyday. I use after I wash my face with Estee Lauder perfectly clean, then I use Estee Lauder perfectionist for wrinkle lifting/firming serum and I use this product. All together make me put my other makeup easy and stay longer. I would like recommend this product.
Jacie B.
Iola, KS
I like this eye cream and I always get it as a free gift!! It works well but the smell is a little perfumey. My under eye is very sensitive so it burns sometimes after applying. 4 stars due to fragrance.
kiki D.
Tulsa
Recently started using this daily. So far i love it. Keeps my Uber she’s moisturized through out the night. I use this before my serum and before i moisturize my whole face. Definitely a 10/10 this far
Katie P.
Abingdon
I got this free with a fragrance gift set at Christmas. I absolutely love it and plan on buying more when I'm finally out. It's expensive but it goes a long way and is very good quality. Love it.
Brie L.
Rockland
Although I do not yet have signs of aging on my under eye area, I use this eye cream as it is intensely hydrating and use it preventatively. It is deeply nourishing and never makes my eye area feel irritated.
Autumn H.
I am in my late twenties so I don't have many wrinkles (mainly fine lines) but I was less that impressed with this. I prefer a rich moisturizer that doesn't feel like it sits on top of the skin and I feel like that did feel like that. I think it could be incredibly moisturizing if it ever sank in? I still used up all the product, so it wasn't terrible, just left something to be desired for me.
Kailey L.
Rouses Point, NY
Love the constancy, love that it doesn't make my eyes water & I have seen a noticeable difference between before I began to implement it in my skincare regime till after. Won't leave the house overnight without it. Will be buying again, it has become a staple.
Anaibel N.
When the conversation is about eyes, the first thing I do is stop and start some research about the components and benefits inside the formula.
Reading the user's reviews about ATZ eye cream called my attention and the research started! After 4 weeks using twice a day (AM - PM) and everyday the skin around my eyes doesn't have inflammation and reduce the wrinkle appearance about 30% (they're really deep) and the darkness around it still but not increase.
I hope that with the continuous use of the cream and the massage technique I just learned (at Estée site) with Kristina Holey my beautiful eyes will shine forever!!!
Alexa B.
I use this product every night. This is a overall amazing eye cream, although it can be greasy feeling sometimes. While it does leave my under eyes moisturized, I haven't noticed any difference in fine lines.