Estée Lauder Advanced Time Zone Age Reversing Line/Wrinkle Creme SPF 15 uploaded by cynthia s.

BY ESTÉE LAUDER

Our revolutionary Tri-HA Cell Signaling Complex™ helps skin boost its natural production of line-plumping hyaluronic acid by 182% in just 3 days.* Actively helps skin boost its natural support structure to dramatically reduce the look of lines and wrinkles.
Women say their skin looks younger, more beautiful. You will too.

Avobenzone 3.00%; Octinoxate 7.50%; Octisalate 5.00%Ingredients: Water\Aqua\Eau; Butylene Glycol; Glycerin; Octyldodecyl Myristate; Neopentyl Glycol Diheptanoate; Dimethicone; Glyceryl Stearate; Citrullus Vulgaris (Watermelon) Fruit Extract; Sigesbeckia Orientalis (St. Paul'S Wort) Extract; Pyrus Malus (Apple) Fruit Extract; Lens Esculenta (Lentil) Fruit Extract; Centaurium Erythraea (Centaury) Extract; Laminaria Digitata Extract; Hordeum Vulgare (Barley) Extract\Extrait D'Orge; Cucumis Sativus (Cucumber) Fruit Extract; Tamarindus Indica Seed Extract; Salicornia Herbacea Extract; Polygonum Cuspidatum Root Extract; Vitis Vinifera (Grape) Seed Extract; Hydrolyzed Rice Extract; Rosmarinus Officinalis (Rosemary) Extract; Selaginella Tamariscina (Spike Moss) Extract; Humulus Lupulus (Hops) Extract; Citrus Reticulata (Tangerine) Peel Extract; Yeast Extract\Faex\Extrait De Levure; Limonium Vulgare Flower/Leaf/Stem Extract; Whey Protein\Lactis Protein\Proteine Du Petit-Lait; Thermus Thermophillus Ferment; Cetyl Alcohol; Pentaerythrityl Tetraethylhexanoate; Hydrogenated Lecithin; Polyethylene; Caprylic/Capric/Myristic/Stearic Triglyceride; Punica Granatum (Pomegranate) Fruit Juice; Cholesterol; Sucrose; Linoleic Acid; Caffeine; Acetyl Glucosamine; Linolenic Acid; Adenosine Phosphate; Lactoperoxidase; Phospholipids; Acetyl Hexapeptide-8; Glucose Oxidase; Peg-100 Stearate; Acrylamide/Sodium Acryloyldimethyltaurate Copolymer; Tocopheryl Acetate; Triolein; Behenyl Alcohol; Phytantriol; Trehalose; Pvp/Hexadecene Copolymer; Pentylene Glycol; Hdi/Ppg/Polycaprolactone Crosspolymer; Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride; Polysilicone-11; Isohexadecane; Caprylyl Glycol; Propylene Glycol Dicaprate; Sodium Pca; Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seedcake; Polysorbate 80; Glucose; Sodium Hyaluronate; Sodium Lactate; Phytosteryl Canola Glycerides; Oleic Acid; Palmitic Acid; Stearic Acid; Potassium Sulfate; Decarboxy Carnosine Hcl; Nordihydroguaiaretic Acid; Cyclodextrin; Carbomer; Hexylene Glycol; Potassium Hydroxide; Fragrance (Parfum); Silica; Ethylbisiminomethylguaiacol Manganese Chloride; Disodium Edta; Bht; Phenoxyethanol

Estée Lauder Advanced Time Zone Age Reversing Line/Wrinkle Creme SPF 15
  • "Love how moisturizing this was! It's lightly scented and loved that it had SPF without the scent of sunscreen " in 4 reviews
Tyler S.
Tampa, FL
Tyler S.
Tampa, FL
Brooke W.
Knoxville, TN
This moisturizer is one of my favorites to use. I use it twice a day and it leaves my skin glowing. My skin is typically oily and this moisturizer seems to help keep the oiliness at a minimum. The one downside is that it’s pretty expensive.
Shawna H.
Sumter, SC
I have tried so many products and I always come back to this. It is on the pricey side, but it works well. It’s really hydrating, gentle, and not heavy. I absolutely love it, and would recommend trying it out!
Cindy S.
Muncie, IN
Tara S.
I like this and I don’t like this. It is a heavy cream. I am enjoying a gel moisturizer now but this is a good product. Plus a lot of times you get this in a gift bag.
Jackie B.
Glenolden, PA
I got all these as a present and was kind of sceptical with skin care...I was pleasantly surprised and the more I used it the better my skin looked :)
Love this line
Katie U.
Dayton, OH
First off my skin can get really dry especially in the harsh winter months. This made my list. It hydrated my skin and kept it that way. Very effective! Its my first time trying it and I'm glad I did. It is nice and creamy, but not to thick where it felt like I was I was wearing a mask. It is scentdd with a florl sme. I dont the smell was too strong, but again my grandmother has been using Estee lauder for years and I have always loved guy
Allison S.
I need stuff to help my dry-skin, and this stuff works really well!! and it is not that nice of a price. it works really nice.i only have used this stuff once. but i felt like it was nice. i normally buy a lot of my stuff at target or korgers. i feel like they could improve some stuff about it.
Alexis C.
Not a fan. It's ok. Nothing special. Don't really like to post negatives stuff but I hate to waste my 💰. There are other products that do a better job. I have dry patches on my cheeks and it does nothing for them. I used it daily to no avail. If you don't have dry patches you might love it.

back