Vilma Judith C.
Vilma Judith C.
Doral, FL

How old do you have to be to use this product?
Luna Hira K.
Luna Hira K.
Oct. 25, 2016, 9:50 p.m.
At least over 18+ however I don't think it will damage your skin if you are younger
Jen H.
Jen H.
Aug. 16, 2016, 1:48 p.m.
I would recommend at least 19-20 it doesn't have any effect on very young skin my niece 13 tried it and it basically did nothing for her except moisturize. Which makes sense since she doesn't have any wrinkles or anything
Sara H.
Sara H.
June 22, 2016, 10:33 p.m.
I would say any age can use this product
Pam A.
Pam A.
June 22, 2016, 6:04 p.m.
I have used his product since I was 42. I am now almost 62!
Tina J.
Tina J.
Sept. 4, 2014, 12:47 p.m.
I have seen people use it from age 20 to age 52. In my opinion, it fits 25+. However, it is more depends on your skin condition.
Janice N.
Janice N.
July 28, 2014, 4:07 p.m.
It's never too early to begin a serum anti aging regimen the point is to slow down fine lines and wrinkles before they begin
Jaimee B.
Jaimee B.
Feb. 24, 2014, 11:14 p.m.
This product can be used at any age! Look at it as an insurance policy to your skin! Look young now stay looking young! This product has so much technology in it and over 10,000 studies! If you have not researched it you should. This is one of the most amazing products I have ever used and I could see a huge difference when I started using it regularly!
Jessica B.
Jessica B.
Dec. 16, 2013, 11:16 a.m.
I would disagree with all of these people saying you need to be at least 25. Everyone's skin can benefit from this product. I started using it when I was around 15 and it has always made my skin feel healthier and more vibrant. I use it as part of my nightly routine and it makes your skin feel smooth and hydrated the next morning.
Saba J.
Saba J.
Dec. 10, 2013, 11:33 p.m.
Definitely wait until you're 25. don't overwhelm your skin :)
Morgan I.
Morgan I.
July 31, 2013, 10 p.m.
I'm 22 and I've been using this product for about a year. I have pretty serious, dark under eye circles, and this product definitely helps reduce their appearance.
Patricia B.
Patricia B.
May 13, 2013, 5:35 p.m.
27 and up =)
Lindsey B.
Lindsey B.
Nov. 8, 2012, 9:18 a.m.
I've been using mine for about a year (24 years old) I don't have any aging symptoms but it's a nice firming liquid for my skin and I feel good about taking care of my skin early. You apply this, then a moisturizer on top. It's meant to take 10 years off your skin, but if you start younger you'll just prevent specific damage from happening.
Katie O.
Katie O.
Nov. 3, 2012, 1:10 p.m.
Theres no REAL age limit! prevention is easier than treatment
Amanda M.
Amanda M.
Oct. 26, 2012, 10:45 a.m.
I started using it in my middle 20s.
Shemae D.
Shemae D.
Oct. 10, 2012, 8:49 p.m.
Definitely in your 20s. I'm 22 and I use this but I not daily since I like to hydrate my skin most of the time.
Jennifer G.
Jennifer G.
Oct. 9, 2012, 5:07 p.m.
I am 24 and was told that I can use it.
Yunyung C.
25 or more
Heather C.
Heather C.
Oct. 4, 2012, 3:19 p.m.
I would say the later part of your 20's or if you have premature aging and lines due to excessive sun exposure.
Eavee R.
Eavee R.
Oct. 3, 2012, 10:20 p.m.
Im in my mid 20s and have been told that I can use it but to not make it part of my daily nightly routine yet. I use it once a week.

Join Now