Vilma Judith C.
Vilma Judith C.
Doral, FL
How old do you have to be to use this product?
Helen W.
Helen W.
Las Vegas, NV
3 months ago
I worked for Estee and love the brand as a whole. A and r is amazing for your skin, any age can benefit from it. It helps soak the moisturizer into your skin and you get more benefits from it.
Tiffany O.
Tiffany O.
Ames, IA
6 months, 3 weeks ago
Any age! I am 19 and it has completely changed my skin!
Kerri E.
Kerri E.
Hartsville, SC
7 months, 3 weeks ago
ANY AGE! I worked with Estée Lauder for 4 years and I started using this when I was 18 and I will be 26 in a couple of months and have never gone a day without using this! It is my total go to product!
Michele N.
Michele N.
Wausau, WI
8 months, 4 weeks ago
I would say age 16 to 106, every age and skin type benefits! The earlier you begin to use it, the better your skin will continue to appear.
Jarin K.
Jarin K.
Brooklyn, NY
9 months ago
You're never too young to start taking care of your skin girl!
Luna H.
Luna H.
11 months ago
At least over 18+ however I don't think it will damage your skin if you are younger
Jen H.
Jen H.
Freiburg
1 year, 1 month ago
I would recommend at least 19-20 it doesn't have any effect on very young skin my niece 13 tried it and it basically did nothing for her except moisturize. Which makes sense since she doesn't have any wrinkles or anything
Sara H.
Sara H.
Lake Luzerne, NY
1 year, 3 months ago
I would say any age can use this product
Pam A.
Pam A.
Greenbrier, AR
1 year, 3 months ago
I have used his product since I was 42. I am now almost 62!
Tina J.
Tina J.
3 years ago
I have seen people use it from age 20 to age 52. In my opinion, it fits 25+. However, it is more depends on your skin condition.
Janice N.
Janice N.
Yonkers, NY
3 years, 1 month ago
It's never too early to begin a serum anti aging regimen the point is to slow down fine lines and wrinkles before they begin
Jaimee B.
Jaimee B.
Fort Worth, TX
3 years, 7 months ago
This product can be used at any age! Look at it as an insurance policy to your skin! Look young now stay looking young! This product has so much technology in it and over 10,000 studies! If you have not researched it you should. This is one of the most amazing products I have ever used and I could see a huge difference when I started using it regularly!
Jessica B.
Jessica B.
Macon, GA
3 years, 9 months ago
I would disagree with all of these people saying you need to be at least 25. Everyone's skin can benefit from this product. I started using it when I was around 15 and it has always made my skin feel healthier and more vibrant. I use it as part of my nightly routine and it makes your skin feel smooth and hydrated the next morning.
Saba J.
Saba J.
3 years, 9 months ago
Definitely wait until you're 25. don't overwhelm your skin :)
Morgan I.
Morgan I.
Fitchburg, WI
4 years, 1 month ago
I'm 22 and I've been using this product for about a year. I have pretty serious, dark under eye circles, and this product definitely helps reduce their appearance.
Patricia B.
Lindsey B.
Lindsey B.
Oakland, MI
4 years, 10 months ago
I've been using mine for about a year (24 years old) I don't have any aging symptoms but it's a nice firming liquid for my skin and I feel good about taking care of my skin early. You apply this, then a moisturizer on top. It's meant to take 10 years off your skin, but if you start younger you'll just prevent specific damage from happening.
Katie O.
Katie O.
New Canaan, CT
4 years, 10 months ago
Theres no REAL age limit! prevention is easier than treatment
Amanda M.
Amanda M.
Elyria, OH
4 years, 11 months ago
I started using it in my middle 20s.
Shemae D.
Shemae D.
Olongapo City, Zambales
4 years, 11 months ago
Definitely in your 20s. I'm 22 and I use this but I not daily since I like to hydrate my skin most of the time.
Jennifer G.
Jennifer G.
4 years, 11 months ago
I am 24 and was told that I can use it.
Yunyung C.
Heather C.
Heather C.
Alpharetta, GA
4 years, 11 months ago
I would say the later part of your 20's or if you have premature aging and lines due to excessive sun exposure.
Eavee R.
Eavee R.
4 years, 11 months ago
Im in my mid 20s and have been told that I can use it but to not make it part of my daily nightly routine yet. I use it once a week.