Vilma Judith C.
Doral, FL
How old do you have to be to use this product?
Helen W.
Helen W.
Las Vegas, NV
5 months ago
I worked for Estee and love the brand as a whole. A and r is amazing for your skin, any age can benefit from it. It helps soak the moisturizer into your skin and you get more benefits from it.
Tiffany O.
Tiffany O.
Ames, IA
8 months, 3 weeks ago
Any age! I am 19 and it has completely changed my skin!
Kerri E.
Kerri E.
Hartsville, SC
9 months, 3 weeks ago
ANY AGE! I worked with Estée Lauder for 4 years and I started using this when I was 18 and I will be 26 in a couple of months and have never gone a day without using this! It is my total go to product!
Michele N.
Michele N.
Wausau, WI
10 months, 3 weeks ago
I would say age 16 to 106, every age and skin type benefits! The earlier you begin to use it, the better your skin will continue to appear.
Jarin K.
Jarin K.
Brooklyn, NY
11 months ago
You're never too young to start taking care of your skin girl!
Luna H.
Luna H.
1 year ago
At least over 18+ however I don't think it will damage your skin if you are younger
Jen H.
Jen H.
Freiburg
1 year, 3 months ago
I would recommend at least 19-20 it doesn't have any effect on very young skin my niece 13 tried it and it basically did nothing for her except moisturize. Which makes sense since she doesn't have any wrinkles or anything
Sara H.
Sara H.
Lake Luzerne, NY
1 year, 5 months ago
I would say any age can use this product
Pam A.
Pam A.
Greenbrier, AR
1 year, 5 months ago
I have used his product since I was 42. I am now almost 62!
Tina J.
Tina J.
3 years, 2 months ago
I have seen people use it from age 20 to age 52. In my opinion, it fits 25+. However, it is more depends on your skin condition.