Estee Lauder Advanced Night Repair Synchronized Recovery Complex II Promo Size (Pack of 4, 7ml/0.24oz Each, 28ml/0.96oz Total)

BY ESTÉE LAUDER

Leaves skin smooth, supple & youthful To use: Apply every evening on cleansed skin. Follow with regular moisturizer This item comes without the box. see more...

member-8f088
I make sure to cleanse my face and put this on every night before I go to bed. Once I wake up, my skin is smooth and not oily. They gave me a sample product to try and I've been hooked ever since. It is kinda pricey though.
vvnlively N.
Works miracles while you sleep! When I wake up my skin feels rejuvenated and that of a supermodel!! :)
Natalie H.
Barrie , ['', 'ON', '']
I really like this product! I got a sample to try it out and I have been quite impressed.. I'm not sure how much it is on a "worth your money" review. But it sets my skin beautifully before going to sleep
Lea G.
Bronx, NY
Love this stuff, is like younger skin on a bottle. Your skin looks flawless the next day, packaging is nice and you don't waste product when you're using it, just a few drops and you're ready to apply.
Shareana S.
My go to.
Para mí, uno de esos productos a los que siempre vuelvo, deja mi piel suave con un brillo natural que te hace lucir sana.
Curiosamente, este producto lo conocí gracias a mi mamá y a mi abuela, que tienen años utilizando la línea.
Jessica M.
Jounieh, Jounieh
Feels nice on the skin but does not smell good. Smells like vitamins actually. As for the effect, you do feel your skin rested and plumped the next morning.
Adina L.
Schönbühl
I always wanted to try these, I love me some nice night cremes/oils whatever. It gives you a fresh feeling and waking up in the morning is amazing
Iren H.
Love love love!!! Doing nice job that worth the price, you need just a little amount each time and its doing the job.