BY ESTÉE LAUDER #3 in Serums

A duo featuring the number one repair serum to fight all key signs of visible aging. Reveal a smoother, more radiant, younger look while waking up to more beautiful skin every day. Advanced Night Repair is proven to dramatically reduce all key signs of visible aging. It maximizes the power of skin's natural nighttime renewal with the exclusive ChronoluxCB™ technology (with more than 25 patents and patents pending worldwide). It is great for every ethnicity and reduces the appearance of lines and wrinkles, leaving skin feeling smoother, hydrated, and stronger, and looking younger, radiant, and more even toned. This set contains:- 2 x 1.7 oz Advanced Night Repair Synchronized Recovery Complex II Research results:- 82% felt their skin was immediately hydrated - More than 75% felt their skin looked more youthful in just 4 weeks- 83% felt their skin looked healthier, fresher, more rested in just 4 weeks see more...

• How does this compare to the kiehl's midnight serum ?1 Answers
  • Who has tried Estée Lauder Advanced Night Repair ...Be the first to answer!
  • Is this product really as good as it seems? I get nervous when it s...3 Answers
Jennifer S.
Jennifer S.
I have been reading reviews on this product for a while. A friend who has stunning skin uses it. Well, I finally got some !

It is nothing short of amazing ! In just one week, I have seen such a drastic improvement in my skin ! It's brighter, clearer and softer!

I got the pack of two which saves you a significant amount of money. Also, beware a little goes a long way !

Try this liquid gold ! It will not disappoint!
Amber G.
Amber G.
Akron, OH
I love this oil. I put it on under my moisturizer and it really does work overnight. It clears my blemishes and scars and over time, it has lightened my dark freckles. I'm not sure it's meant as a spot corrector or a skin lightener, but it works that way on my skin. It's a must have. Sephora will give you a free sample to try it out, as it's a pricy investment if you're not sure you will even like it.
Jessi J.
Jessi J.
Charleston, Sc
I first received it as a sample in a beauty box and loved it. I dont think it is going to help with wrinkles or deep line but is goos for keeping the under eye moisturized and also prevents under eye puffiness. Next time I will prefer the pump bottle as I first got in sample as the product in these bottle appears to be thinner in consistency.
Karen C.
Karen C.
Indianapolis, IN
I used this every night before bed and I've noticed my skin is much more softer,even, and more youthful looking. I bought this in Macy's in the skin care area and I simply fell in love. It is a bit on the pricy side but it's worth every penny and lasts quite a long time. A little goes a long way. I would definitely recommend this product.
Diana H.
Diana H.
Bedford, TX
This gives your skin an extremely smooth and soft feeling. It hydrates your skin but leaves it soft without a trace of residue. It does amazing things for your complexion. Make sure to pair it with a night cream afterwards.
Pasengyeng L.
Pasengyeng L.
Fresno, CA
I purchased this twice. It really helps my face to have that moisturized glow look. I have dry combination skin and it works great on me. I highly recommend this product to anyone who wants to try it out (:
Jennifer T.
Jennifer T.
Austin, TX
This stuff id's like magic I really do love it and it assist of my cleansing if you've never tried please do you have redness it will help just leaves skin looking nice!!!
Jade H.
Jade H.
Oceanside , Ca
I love this serum!!! It' really works . It's on the pricey side but it's worth it. I noticed some of my texture on my skin is a lot better since I been using this
maegan w.
maegan w.
Athens, GA
Great product! Great for a night recovery! I little goes a long way! Love it! Definitely worth the money
Jennifer W.
Jennifer W.
Pensacola, FL
I love this serum. It really does soothe my skin and make old breakout discoloration disappear.
Chandra B.
Chandra B.
Is this product really as good as it seems? I get nervous when it seems like a "miracle product"
Bethany B.
Bethany B.
San Diego, CA
How does this compare to the kiehl's midnight serum ?