BY ESTÉE LAUDER #6 in Serums

A duo featuring the number one repair serum to fight all key signs of visible aging. Reveal a smoother, more radiant, younger look while waking up to more beautiful skin every day. Advanced Night Repair is proven to dramatically reduce all key signs of visible aging. It maximizes the power of skin's natural nighttime renewal with the exclusive ChronoluxCB™ technology (with more than 25 patents and patents pending worldwide). It is great for every ethnicity and reduces the appearance of lines and wrinkles, leaving skin feeling smoother, hydrated, and stronger, and looking younger, radiant, and more even toned. This set contains:- 2 x 1.7 oz Advanced Night Repair Synchronized Recovery Complex II Research results:- 82% felt their skin was immediately hydrated - More than 75% felt their skin looked more youthful in just 4 weeks- 83% felt their skin looked healthier, fresher, more rested in just 4 weeks see more...

• Does this serum work on its own ? Or a moisturizer is needed on t...1 Answers
  • Is this product worth getting?1 Answers
  • Who has tried Estée Lauder Advanced Night Repair Synchronized Rec...2 Answers
Buy on Bergdor...*
susana G.
Lancaster, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
This product is pretty expensive and to be honest I wouldn’t recommend it. I had got it in the mall at Macy’s when I got some foundation. Was looking to find something to help with my dull skin and to help fade my acne scars. I used this product for about a month and saw no real difference in my skin. It smells a little funny too. It does absorb into your skin pretty quick.
Iz C.
HOLY GRAIL STATUS.  The day after I used this, THE DAY, I was already getting compliments on how good my skin looked. I noticed it even more a few weeks in! I love the smell, though I'm sure some might find it "old". If you have oily skin you probably do not have to moisturize after but I do sometimes. It absorbs quickly and has made my skin brighter, more even, soft and hydrated. One full size bottle should last you approximately six months. I purchased the two pack and was told by an EL associate that it'll keep just fine in a cool, dark cabinet. It can be used during the daytime but I keep it to evenings and have a separate vitamin c serum for daytime.
Brittany P.
Bronx, NY
A little pricey but so worth the product! Have to stay consistent to see results but overall worth it! Nightly skin routine was quick and easy with these two and changed my skin overall greatly! Wish the bottles were a little bigger as products tend to go fast but besides that barely any complaints
🎀GlamorousBarbie🎀 L.
Orlando, FL
Beauty Junkie Expert
Loveeee my skin texture and results!! Pores under control! I bought it at Sephora! It met all my expectations! Hopefully it keep working on my smile expressions lines. It was a little pricey for the bottle size. I recommend it! Estée Lauder Advanced Night Repair Concentrate 1 Oz.
Makinzie J.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love this brand and this product. It is worth every penny and I am so glad I tried it. I got a sample of it awhile back and I just had to have it. Though I am still just 20 it is still important to prevent the signs of aging before it is too late to erase them. My mom even uses it and she loves it. Highly recommend this product and really anything from this brand. This feels so nice on the skin and it also smells nice as well. I think this is a great product to use no matter how old you are because it is always important to take care of your skin!
Daniela C.
Atlanta
I’m not sure if I’m convinced with this product because it feels good and next day looks good but not as I expected it. I don’t like the applicator because sometimes the serum doesn’t wanna come off. But I will still using until it lash because is not cheap
Jodi D.
Love this product. Could def tell a difference after using it for awhile. Packing is nice. Have been using this for the past year and can tell some fine lines have started disappearing. Ordered this from ulta online after receiving it as a free gift.
Cara E.
Pikeville, KY
Beauty Junkie Expert
One of my favorite serums. A little definitely goes a long way, but it’s great for all skin types and tones. It’s very hydrating and sinks into your skin almost immediately. It doesn’t feel like you’re wearing anything when you put this on. I love it and I keep several bottles around me.
Haley P.
Langhorne, PA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I read reviews of this serum online and decided to try it for myself. I’m pleasantly surprised at how well this works. In a couple of weeks, I noticed that my skin felt softer, looked clearer and looked generally more healthy and moisturized. You don’t need a lot of this serum for it to work, only a couple of drops will do the trick. I put this on at night because it is more oily and it does make my skin feel a little greasy, but I love the look of my skin when I wake up in the morning!
Loni B.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I have been using this product for several months now and could not be happier. I paired it with the advanced night repair eye cream and my skin has never looked better. My skin has evened out and I wake up looking refreshed. Will buy again!
Chandra B.
Is this product really as good as it seems? I get nervous when it seems like a "miracle product"
Kaitlyn P.
Springdale, AR
How long did it take for you to notice a difference?
Imaginatio R.
BEN AROUS
Is this product worth getting?