BY ESTÉE LAUDER #1 in Night Cream

Reveal a smoother, more radiant, younger look. Wake up to more beautiful looking skin every day.

Advanced Night Repair reduces the look of all key signs of ageing.

It maximises the power of skin's natural nighttime renewal with our exclusive ChronoluxCB™ Technology.

Tested and proven on over 500 women*:

Lines and wrinkles look significantly reduced. More than 75% of women felt their skin looked more youthful.* Skin feels smoother, hydrated, stronger. 82% felt their skin was instantly hydrated.* Skin looks younger, radiant, more even toned. 83% of women felt their skin looked healthier, fresher, more rested.*

Patented until 2033. Effective for every ethnicity.

(*Consumer testing on a total of 520 women for 4 weeks.)

HOW TO USE

Apply on clean skin before your moisturiser. Use several drops. Smooth in gently all over face and throat.
Try This Nightly Ritual
1. Apply a drop on each fingertip of one hand.
2. Touch fingertips of both hands together.
3. Massage serum over face and neck, starting at the centre, outward.

Elisa T.
Port St Lucie, FL
Purchased at: Sephora
I give this product 5 stars hands down. I was very scared to buy this product because of the price. It is very pricey, but it helped my skin so much. I struggle with uneven texture, dullness, and sometimes acne. I place this on my face after cleansing and before my moisturizer every night, and when I wake my skin feels beautiful and so soft. I swear by this product. I have been using it with my favorite moisturizer, Boscia Cactus Water, and it works miracles. I love love this product. Estée Lauder Advanced Night Repair Synchronized Recovery Complex IIboscia® Cactus Water Moisturizer
Mary R.
New York
Purchased at: Macy's
This product is amazing its make your skin very soft after 2 weeks of, its everything I thought it was, I feel my skin moisturizer, is very cute packaging I recommend this product, I think this product does what its supposed to do!!! :)
MARYMARGARETTE G.
60610
Purchased at: Macy's
I absolutely adore this. The reason why is I have not acne-prone skin but oily skin where I might get a bump that never really comes to anything but either a white head or something that will annoy me this never does that to my skin and I Slither this everywhere even Under and Over My Eyes I've never had a problem and I just wake up feeling 5 years younger than I really am or maybe even 10. Let me tell you my trick first I put on Le Mer gel everywhere. Once that's dry then I apply this on top of it and it dries and soaks into my skin in about 30 minutes and I just look like I'm 25 year old with no makeup on honest-to-god but what's more important I wake up feeling beautiful I take a shower my skin looks amazing and I start off already feeling good when I have to spackle on my face. I really don't spackle on my face I use very little makeup but, you women and men know what I mean. This just gives you a nice healthy Rosy Glow and because I swim for her 5 times a week the chlorine doesn't number on my skin in this really brings it back towards nice juicy and Plum. How do you say this is an essential for every girl that's over 25. I give this product and AAA plus plus
Natasha A.
Orlando, FL
Purchased at: ULTA
Completely in love with how my face feels in the morning after using this at night! It’s so smooth! My only complain is that the skin does not absorb it very fast so you should wait before applying the moisturizer. Besides that it’s very effective.! Definitely recommend!
Viktoriya L.
Ypsilanti, MI
What can I say about this... smells good, you wake up feeling refreshed and super moisturized! One negative is the cost... but it's worth it!
Inge V.
Toronto , ON
Recommendation for a mature and beginners for aging treatment even for extremely dry skin is the best repair ever. It leaves your skin plump moisturize. It’s just everything that you need for your skin problems. I highly recommend this product is a most have!
Kay K.
San Diego, CA
I have been using it for years and it does a pretty good job. I see the best results with consistent use. It is pretty sticky and dries out fast however if you apply night cream after that it should feel fine. I love the pump applicator it helps to make sure that you use just enough of the product.
pikria d.
Tbilisi
I love it! totally in love! my skin is dry and sensitive and thi serum has made miracles aftr using just several times. i apply it on clean skin before bed and in the morning my skin is so much better. it really makes difference in just overnight. it a bit pricey but every penny is worth it. highly recommended and much loved.
Robin W.
Knoxville, TN
I love this product it feels silky going on.You wake up and your face feels nourished,I sometimes almost forget my moisturizer but it's sitting on my vanity so then I do moisturize .I would highly recommend Estée Lauder Advanced Night Repair Synchronized Recovery Complex .
Farıfta N.
Dhaka
Purchased at: Sephora
Miracle overnight skin fix. My holy grail product. B.E.S.T S.E.R.U.M E.V.E.R!!!
Vilma Judith C.
Doral, FL
How old do you have to be to use this product?
Alysa M.
Terre Haute, IN
Is this product worth the hype and worth the high price?
Nicole S.
['Pittsburgh', ''], PA
Does this serum feel like it really soaks into the skin or does it just feel like a filler/layer on your skin, and how many times do you have to use this to see results/ how to best incorporate this into your regimen?
Lindsay D.
Yankton, SD
How many months does a bottle usually last?
Emily C.
Birmingham, AL
Is this the holy grail that everyone says it is? I've been seeing some melasma and discoloring on my cheeks and am looking for a new night treatment.