BY ESTÉE LAUDER #1 in Night Cream

Reveal a smoother, more radiant, younger look. Wake up to more beautiful looking skin every day.

Advanced Night Repair reduces the look of all key signs of ageing.

It maximises the power of skin's natural nighttime renewal with our exclusive ChronoluxCB™ Technology.

Tested and proven on over 500 women*:

Lines and wrinkles look significantly reduced. More than 75% of women felt their skin looked more youthful.* Skin feels smoother, hydrated, stronger. 82% felt their skin was instantly hydrated.* Skin looks younger, radiant, more even toned. 83% of women felt their skin looked healthier, fresher, more rested.*

Patented until 2033. Effective for every ethnicity.

(*Consumer testing on a total of 520 women for 4 weeks.)

HOW TO USE

Apply on clean skin before your moisturiser. Use several drops. Smooth in gently all over face and throat.
Try This Nightly Ritual
1. Apply a drop on each fingertip of one hand.
2. Touch fingertips of both hands together.
3. Massage serum over face and neck, starting at the centre, outward.

Samir Dijana J.
Phoenix
Have been using this sirum since 2009 and my skin hasnt aged. The best face sirum on the market. I will continue to use this and comtinue to re purchase. Very smooth and hydrating. Repairs damage and leaves your skin amazing!! Recommend to every age .
Amanda J.
Arabi, GA
This makes my skin look amazing when I wake up in the morning after putting this on the night before. It is lightweight and runs into the skin easily and doesnt leave a residue. It is very pricey but my bottle has lasted me about a month, which isnt too awful but it is the reason im giving it 4 stars and not 5. I feel that you can get the same results with lower priced products. It hasnt cause huge breakouts on my skin and im definitely prone to those.
Dani G.
Tampa, FL
I received a sample of this product and it is almost gone. I have seen a dramatic difference in my skin since I have started using this. My skin feels much healthier. I am actually going to be purchasing a full size of this to add to my daily regimen!
Tina F.
San Diego, CA
I bought this to go along with the advanced night eye repair cream. I was not impressed at all with this serum. I gave it an honest try and all I got from it was pimples. It got rave reviews from a lot of people so I wouldn’t discourage anyone from buying it, it just didn’t work for me.
Viridiana M.
Laredo, TX
The best serum in the world!!!! I love this serum when I started using it my skin goes from 0 to 10 in just 3-4 weeks ,but the I start trying another products just to see what happens and my skin is ugly again so now I am convinced this will be my forever serum
TRACY V.
I’ve used this product for 6 months now. It’s been in my new skin regimen at night and has worked really well for my acne prone skin. I have oil-dry combo skin, so finding a serum that doesn’t clog my pores is difficult. This serum made my skin supple, hydrated, and my acne scars have actually faded because of it! Not to mention it also has the anti-wrinkle properties I need. Even though the biggest con is the high price, I only use a tiny amount each night so this 3.4oz will probably last me 2 years.
Heather G.
Denver, CO
Works pretty well. The reason I don’t love it is because I like to use the same products for day and night. It’s a lot to have separate daytime and nighttime products. If that doesn’t bother you then by all means definitely give this product a try!
Sarah H.
I didn't notice much difference between this and other similar brand serums. Absolutely nothing stands out in my head. I only bought the small bottle. One thing does stand out! I still had an oil residue in the morning. Makes me wonder how much of the product I am paying for actually penetrates my skin. I don't recommend it, more do I plan on purchasing again. There are too many similarly priced serums that I do find effective to rebuy this. I think I will give it to my husband. He has a super dry face!
Lucy V.
Atkins, AR
This is one of holy grail products used right before bedtime! It has done wonders on my skin. It is on the pricier side, but totally worth it. Personally felt like it helped with some of the appearance of my acne scars! High quality product.
Megan P.
N Ridgeville, OH
This stuff is magical. Literally clears anything up on my skin and makes it look younger and refreshed. Very moisturizing without being too heavy. Definitely noticeable when I stop using it. Pricey but worth every penny. You only need a tiny drop.
Vilma Judith C.
Doral, FL
How old do you have to be to use this product?
Alysa M.
Terre Haute, IN
Is this product worth the hype and worth the high price?
Nicole S.
['Pittsburgh', ''], PA
Does this serum feel like it really soaks into the skin or does it just feel like a filler/layer on your skin, and how many times do you have to use this to see results/ how to best incorporate this into your regimen?
Lindsay D.
Yankton, SD
How many months does a bottle usually last?
Emily C.
Birmingham, AL
Is this the holy grail that everyone says it is? I've been seeing some melasma and discoloring on my cheeks and am looking for a new night treatment.