BY ESTÉE LAUDER #1 in Night Cream

Reveal a smoother, more radiant, younger look. Wake up to more beautiful looking skin every day.

Advanced Night Repair reduces the look of all key signs of ageing.

It maximises the power of skin's natural nighttime renewal with our exclusive ChronoluxCB™ Technology.

Tested and proven on over 500 women*:

Lines and wrinkles look significantly reduced. More than 75% of women felt their skin looked more youthful.* Skin feels smoother, hydrated, stronger. 82% felt their skin was instantly hydrated.* Skin looks younger, radiant, more even toned. 83% of women felt their skin looked healthier, fresher, more rested.*

Patented until 2033. Effective for every ethnicity.

(*Consumer testing on a total of 520 women for 4 weeks.)

HOW TO USE

Apply on clean skin before your moisturiser. Use several drops. Smooth in gently all over face and throat.
Try This Nightly Ritual
1. Apply a drop on each fingertip of one hand.
2. Touch fingertips of both hands together.
3. Massage serum over face and neck, starting at the centre, outward.

Tiffany P.
I have fairly dry skin and tried this as a night regimen before bed. It was not as effective as I had thought (for initial applications). This is the first bottle I've owned gifted from an aunt and am unsure if I would purchase it again. I'd recommend trying a sample for your skin type before you purchase the while bottle.
Hilary W.
Havana, IL
My sister works at the Estée Lauder counter and luckily I'm able to get lots of samples of this serum! It's liquid gold! I'm 37 and have just recently started having issues with aging skin. I'm developing a few age spots, some fine lines and I'm losing the elasticity I once had. This serum helps all of these issues!! It is also extremely moisturizing. It does take some time (several weeks), but this stuff delivers amazing results! I feel like my face looks more youthful and tighter (if that's possible). I wish I had taken a before photo to show my results!
Luna N.
I love this product. It makes my skin feel really smooth when I wake up in the morning. I love this stuff way more than the night cream I bought. It soaks right in to the skin, in just one night my skin felt and looked great! A little goes a long way, you don't need to lather it on. I am constantly choosing this sample over any other face cream I have. It has cleared my texture, evened my skin tone, hydrated my skin without feeling heavy.
Zeynep S.
College Sta, TX
What can I say about this that hasn’t already been said? This serum may not be catered towards me, as I do not need anti-aging elements at the moment. But this serum makes my skin feel very elastic and hydrated when I wake up with it on. A bit pricey, but buying a large bottle of it will last you YEARS. Would recommend!
Izy H.
This magical goo definitely delivers. It comes in a light weight runny liquid. My skin drinks this up like Coca cola on a hot sweaty summer day. It definitely repairs at night. I wake up with smaller looking pores. I have uneven skin tone and I've seen some improvement in my uneveness, as well. I'm giving it 4 stars instead of 5 b/c it I don't like the smell. It's a somewhat grandma perfume smell. Wish they had a scentless version.
Jennifer A.
Brooklyn, NY
Brought this in February and i must say I’m in love !! I use it in my everyday skin routine. I adore waking up in the morning and my skin feeling soft. Evens out my skin tone and a little goes a long way. Keeps my skin radiant
Donna C.
Weslaco, TX
Estee Lauder out did them self with this product before going to bed I put this on my fast it's [product:estée-lauder-advanced-night-repair-synchronized-recovery-complex-ii-duo] it does not leave my face feeling nasty and oily it's absorbs to my face. I highly recommend it.
Ashley H.
Ann Arbor, MI
I got this during Ulta's Beauty Deals and have been loving it so far! It's very light but feels moisturizing at the same time. I don't find it to leave me feeling oily at night either. I'm not sure if I will purchase the full size once I run out of my mini but I might.
Kate F.
Newnan, GA
This product really works if you stick with it and use it as directed. Some tips are to mix it with your foundation for a radiant look and dual purpose or even mix it with some concealer! It even helped with my acne somehow by drying the pimples up! It smells good and doesn’t feel greasy, it works with whatever moisturizer you use also. It’s the only anti wrinkle product me and my mom both use that actually works. It won’t be over night but it does work and a little goes a long way so it lasts a while even though it’s pricy. Definitely worth it! Go get it during free gift time!
Lizzy M.
I absolutely love this product! I have a wrinkle between my eye brows from squinting. All i have to do is out this on it and it’s practically gone! I recommended it to my mother who has a deep wrinkle. She loves it and it has definitely made improvements to her skin!
Vilma Judith C.
Doral, FL
How old do you have to be to use this product?
Alysa M.
Terre Haute, IN
Is this product worth the hype and worth the high price?
Nicole S.
['Pittsburgh', ''], PA
Does this serum feel like it really soaks into the skin or does it just feel like a filler/layer on your skin, and how many times do you have to use this to see results/ how to best incorporate this into your regimen?
Lindsay D.
Yankton, SD
How many months does a bottle usually last?
Emily C.
Birmingham, AL
Is this the holy grail that everyone says it is? I've been seeing some melasma and discoloring on my cheeks and am looking for a new night treatment.