Nicole S.
['Pittsburgh', ''], PA

Does this serum feel like it really soaks into the skin or does it just feel like a filler/layer on your skin, and how many times do you have to use this to see results/ how to best incorporate this into your regimen?

Manhattan, KS
2 years, 4 months ago
Also, a serum goes before a moisturizer! Here are some steps below: 1. Cleanse face 2. Tone face with your favorite toner 3. Apply Advanced Night Repair 4. Apply moisturizer 5. Apply an eye cream This should be the essential steps for your skincare regimen.
Manhattan, KS
2 years, 4 months ago
Hello Nicole, I am an Estée Lauder beauty adviser and will be glad to help! Advanced Night Repair has hylronic acid in it, which is essential for binding moisture! This technology will cause the serum to soak into your skin rather than feel like a layer. Go to your nearest Estée Lauder counter and ask a beauty adviser to show you the water test! This will give you a visual of the product so you can see the benefits! I hope this helps.
Bayside Hills, NY
2 years, 4 months ago
I put it on as soon as I get out of the shower you only need a drop and before bed I also use it after I wash my face and makeup off can't say enough good things about this product hope that help and it works only if you use it everyday give it a try
Nicole M.
Nicole M.
2 years, 5 months ago
It definitely soaks in well. I always feel like after a few nights my skin looks a little brighter. I like using it every night after washing my face/before using lotion.
Bayside Hills, NY
2 years, 5 months ago
No it soaks in you will see a big change in about 2 weeks I still use it after 30 years my skin is great for a 62 year old you will love it but use it sparingly but make sure you rub into skin love love love this serum
Myrtle Beach, SC
2 years, 5 months ago
It soaks in very quickly for me. After about a week of using it, I noticed my skin looking brighter!
Myrtle Beach, SC
Haley G.
Haley G.
St Clr Shores, MI
2 years, 5 months ago
You can barely feel it. I put it on before my moisturizer.