Nicole S.
Greenville, NC
This is an OG in my skin care routine!!! Literally, I started using this back in 2003. I was working at the Estée Lauder counter in my hometown local mall and I begin using it when I received it as an incentive. From 2003 to this present year I massage this night repair every other night into my face and I know this is one step that has been the benefit to my skin looking and feeling firm and why blemishes do not leave with demarcation!! My skin tone has stayed balanced and even because of constant use of this great product!