Analyssa B.
I want to start off this review by stating, this is liquid gold! It is a staple in my skin care routine - no matter if I switch things up and for different seasons. My skin glows and my pores are smaller, goes great with my foundation mixed in with my primer as well, or even AS my primer. My skin has been a mess this past year, due to hormones and new medications, so after doing A LOT of research I finally cracked and bought this. I've been using it for nearly a year and every. Single. Morning. My skin looks more radiant, even, and awake. I have fairly normal skin but was suffering from a bad break out, this helped clear it up like nothing before. It is worth the purchase, and the steep price in my opinion. You only ever need a drop or two.