BY ESTÉE LAUDER #3 in Night Cream

Reveal a smoother, more radiant, younger look. Wake up to more beautiful looking skin every day.

Advanced Night Repair reduces the look of all key signs of ageing.

It maximises the power of skin's natural nighttime renewal with our exclusive ChronoluxCB™ Technology.

Tested and proven on over 500 women*:

Lines and wrinkles look significantly reduced. More than 75% of women felt their skin looked more youthful.* Skin feels smoother, hydrated, stronger. 82% felt their skin was instantly hydrated.* Skin looks younger, radiant, more even toned. 83% of women felt their skin looked healthier, fresher, more rested.*

Patented until 2033. Effective for every ethnicity.

(*Consumer testing on a total of 520 women for 4 weeks.)

HOW TO USE

Apply on clean skin before your moisturiser. Use several drops. Smooth in gently all over face and throat.
Try This Nightly Ritual
1. Apply a drop on each fingertip of one hand.
2. Touch fingertips of both hands together.
3. Massage serum over face and neck, starting at the centre, outward.

Piper M.
San Angelo, TX
Purchased at: ULTA
AMAZING!! If you are on the fence about this product, do yourself a favor and purchase a bottle. I went back and forth about buying it for a long time, skeptical about whether or not it would make a difference in my skin but I could not be more pleased with the results! I put on a thin layer before bed and let it do it’s magic, and in just ONE use (seriously one time!) I could tell a noticeable difference in the overall tone, texture, and evenness of my skin. It hydrates, brightens, even seemed to firm up my undereye area where I had a few fine lines, and some small dark spots on my face were visibly lighter as well. I can only imagine what this product will do with continued use, but I know I will definitely keep it as a part of my skincare routine from here on out if these results continue!
Analyssa B.
Orlando, Florida
I want to start off this review by stating, this is liquid gold! It is a staple in my skin care routine - no matter if I switch things up and for different seasons. My skin glows and my pores are smaller, goes great with my foundation mixed in with my primer as well, or even AS my primer. My skin has been a mess this past year, due to hormones and new medications, so after doing A LOT of research I finally cracked and bought this. I've been using it for nearly a year and every. Single. Morning. My skin looks more radiant, even, and awake. I have fairly normal skin but was suffering from a bad break out, this helped clear it up like nothing before. It is worth the purchase, and the steep price in my opinion. You only ever need a drop or two.
Heidi M.
usa
Works amazing paired with the Revitalizing Supreme+ Global Anti-Aging Cell Power Creme. Total game changer for my skin. After 2 weeks my skin was more plump, smooth, less fine lines, and no more combo skin with oily tzone. My makeup stayed put longer all day because it wasnt sinking into fine lines and breaking apart from oils midday. Worth every penny. I already finished one and a half bottles.. and will keep repurchasing. Sinks into the skin beautifully. Its my favorite part of my skincare routine every night. I am in my early 40s and this was just what my skin needed to look and feel younger and remain that way. My skin looks better than it did 15+ yrs ago.
ameera m.
Strongsville , OH
THIS PRODUCT.....This is currently my favorite thing in my skin care routine. One of the best things to use to liven up your face and make it look smoother and radiant. The hydration is amazing and it evens out my skin tone more than anything else I’ve used
Julia M.
West Jordan , UT
Purchased at: Macy's
Maybe too soon to tell but I think there’s been a positive effect from using this after about 2 weeks. My skin seems to look a bit healthier and more plump. Also a bit more red though, so I’m going to look into adding a redness relief type of cream.
Savannah R.
Pittsburgh, PA
Purchased at: Macy's
I have only used sample products of this but it has worked wonders. I’ve only used samples because the product is definitely pricey, but worth it. Use it for a couple weeks to see results and you will be glad you did!
Nicole S.
Greenville, NC
This is an OG in my skin care routine!!! Literally, I started using this back in 2003. I was working at the Estée Lauder counter in my hometown local mall and I begin using it when I received it as an incentive. From 2003 to this present year I massage this night repair every other night into my face and I know this is one step that has been the benefit to my skin looking and feeling firm and why blemishes do not leave with demarcation!! My skin tone has stayed balanced and even because of constant use of this great product!
Elisa T.
Port St Lucie, FL
Purchased at: Sephora
I give this product 5 stars hands down. I was very scared to buy this product because of the price. It is very pricey, but it helped my skin so much. I struggle with uneven texture, dullness, and sometimes acne. I place this on my face after cleansing and before my moisturizer every night, and when I wake my skin feels beautiful and so soft. I swear by this product. I have been using it with my favorite moisturizer, Boscia Cactus Water, and it works miracles. I love love this product. Estée Lauder Advanced Night Repair Synchronized Recovery Complex IIboscia® Cactus Water Moisturizer
Lindsey M.
Wichita Falls
So this is another product I use after cleansing my face and right before bed. I find this to be effective in helping smooth my skin and putting a little bounce back into them. The smell is decent and the feel is hydrating. If I do have any open pores I find that it does make them have a bit of a sting to them, but I am not bothered at all by it. This is a pretty expensive product but it’s a product I saw results after using for only about a week. Which was pretty awesome. I definitely recommend this for people with some texture issues or even some dark spots.
Kim L.
Sugar Land, TX
I have very clear skin besides slight redness around my nose and on my chin. I also have an area between my brows that is more prone to dryness than other places on my face. My skin is also very dull and lifeless in the winter. This product cures the fullness over night- my face is a little more flush. I also find that my moisturizer works better after this serum. As for the redness, I am not sure if anything is working or because my redness is so slight that I can’t tell a difference. Pretty great serum.
Vilma Judith C.
Doral, FL
How old do you have to be to use this product?
Alysa M.
Terre Haute, IN
Is this product worth the hype and worth the high price?
Nicole S.
['Pittsburgh', ''], PA
Does this serum feel like it really soaks into the skin or does it just feel like a filler/layer on your skin, and how many times do you have to use this to see results/ how to best incorporate this into your regimen?
Lindsay D.
Yankton, SD
How many months does a bottle usually last?
Emily C.
Birmingham, AL
Is this the holy grail that everyone says it is? I've been seeing some melasma and discoloring on my cheeks and am looking for a new night treatment.