BY ESTÉE LAUDER #3 in Night Cream

Reveal a smoother, more radiant, younger look. Wake up to more beautiful looking skin every day.

Advanced Night Repair reduces the look of all key signs of ageing.

It maximises the power of skin's natural nighttime renewal with our exclusive ChronoluxCB™ Technology.

Tested and proven on over 500 women*:

Lines and wrinkles look significantly reduced. More than 75% of women felt their skin looked more youthful.* Skin feels smoother, hydrated, stronger. 82% felt their skin was instantly hydrated.* Skin looks younger, radiant, more even toned. 83% of women felt their skin looked healthier, fresher, more rested.*

Patented until 2033. Effective for every ethnicity.

(*Consumer testing on a total of 520 women for 4 weeks.)

HOW TO USE

Apply on clean skin before your moisturiser. Use several drops. Smooth in gently all over face and throat.
Try This Nightly Ritual
1. Apply a drop on each fingertip of one hand.
2. Touch fingertips of both hands together.
3. Massage serum over face and neck, starting at the centre, outward.

Kerry F.
Kernersville, NC
Beginning Day 1 of my new morning and nighttime skin care regime. I’ll be using the Estée Lauder Advanced Night Micro Cleansing Foam, followed by Estée Lauder Advanced Night Repair Synchronized Recovery Complex II, topped with the Estée Lauder Revitalizing Supreme Global Anti-Aging Creme each night. In the morning, I will use Estée Lauder Idealist Pore Minimizing Skin Refinisher, a dab of the Advanced Night Repair serum, and some of the Supreme Anti-Aging Eye Balm, as well.
I’d love for this to help minimize some of my sun spots and other discoloration of my skin.
I would love to see some smoothing under my eyes where my skin is starting to get a little creepey, some smoothing in my forehead wrinkles (which my Estée Lauder rep assured would be barely visible in about 2-3 months), and some lifting and collagen/plumping all over. I was also told that their Perfection Pore Minimizer takes immediate effect, but that after around 3-4 months of daily use I would see at least a 65% reduction in pore size.
Let’s see where this gets me in about 4 weeks, and then I will review again for the deeper forehead wrinkles and the pore size in about 3 months/as soon as I see results!
Calendar is marked.....more to come!
Erica S.
I really really like this stuff! The only reason I gave 4 stars is because the price is so insanely high! I luckily received this as a free gift from an Esté training they did at my work. I am almost out and unfortunately don’t think I swing paying that much for another product since I still have pretty youthful skin. This works to reduce the appearance of fine lines (expression lines in my case) and to brighten the skin!! I especially like that this product helped take my skin from a dry type to a combination/normal type. It’s hydrating and brightening and tightening and just about anything you would want in a serum. I would recommend this to anyone looking for a great anti-aging and brightening serum if money isn’t an object. This would get expensive to continue purchasing.
abigail D.
Hope, KS
Estée Lauder Advanced Night Repair Synchronized Recovery Complex II
Y’all, if you’ve never used this product but have always caught yourself looking at it at the Estée Lauder counter... JUST BUY IT ALREADY. This is the OG repair serum and it still has patents on it until 2033. Yes, you heard me, 2033. This product has four different types of hylauronic acid in it so it can penetrate to deeper layers of the skin. It has been a life saver during winter for me. It also works well with my retinoid and never caused any irritation. My skin tone has improved since using it, and I truly can only say great things about this product!
Navjot G.
Plano, TX
This is one of the amazing products that I use for my daily skin care. It’s a serum which has a plastic suck (Estée Lauder Advanced Night Repair Synchronized Recovery Complex II ) dropper caps which you use to measure your product. It’s gentle and I would totally recommend this. You can use this with your nightly routine with the Este Lauder daily night moisturizer... everyday use makes ur skin glow :) I use this with the Estée Lauder Revitalizing Supreme Global Anti-Aging Creme
Luna N.
I love this product. It makes my skin feel really smooth when I wake up in the morning. I love this stuff way more than the night cream I bought. It soaks right in to the skin, in just one night my skin felt and looked great! A little goes a long way, you don't need to lather it on. I am constantly choosing this sample over any other face cream I have. It has cleared my texture, evened my skin tone, hydrated my skin without feeling heavy.
Lindsey M.
Wichita Falls
So this is another product I use after cleansing my face and right before bed. I find this to be effective in helping smooth my skin and putting a little bounce back into them. The smell is decent and the feel is hydrating. If I do have any open pores I find that it does make them have a bit of a sting to them, but I am not bothered at all by it. This is a pretty expensive product but it’s a product I saw results after using for only about a week. Which was pretty awesome. I definitely recommend this for people with some texture issues or even some dark spots.
Tonya B.
Indianapolis IN
I recently started using this serum about 2 weeks ago. I am hoping to improve my skins texture and minimize some wrinkles that have started appearing. I do like the texture of the serum, not too oily, and it does absorb nicely into the skin. As of yet I have not noticed any improvement in my skin other than it not being quite as dry, but I’ve also added a new moisturizer to my nightly routine as well. I plan on using up the bottle that I have to see if I notice any improvements.
Laurie L.
I started using Estée Lauder Advanced Night Repair Synchronized Recovery Complex II When I received it as a sample with my purchase of the Estée Lauder DayWear Advanced Multi-Protection Anti-Oxidant Creme SPF15. I used just to try and was amazed at the results the next morning. Fine lines and wrinkles where? My skin smooth and hydrated. Which is what look for in moisture products. After that it’s become part of my every night moisturizing routine before bed
Amanda V.
Edmonson, TX
This stuff is amazing. It has a thicker consistency than most serums but I like that because I don’t feel like half of it sinks into my hands before applying. It is pricey but I definitely think it’s worth it. When I was using this every night I could see a huge difference in my skin- my skin tone evened out a lot, it looked so much healthier and more vibrant every day and nice and supple in the morning. This is reminding me that I need to go buy more ASAP! Trust me, it’s worth the price.
Amanda J.
Cordele, GA
This makes my skin look amazing when I wake up in the morning after putting this on the night before. It is lightweight and runs into the skin easily and doesnt leave a residue. It is very pricey but my bottle has lasted me about a month, which isnt too awful but it is the reason im giving it 4 stars and not 5. I feel that you can get the same results with lower priced products. It hasnt cause huge breakouts on my skin and im definitely prone to those.
Vilma Judith C.
Doral, FL
How old do you have to be to use this product?
Alysa M.
Terre Haute, IN
Is this product worth the hype and worth the high price?
Nicole S.
['Pittsburgh', ''], PA
Does this serum feel like it really soaks into the skin or does it just feel like a filler/layer on your skin, and how many times do you have to use this to see results/ how to best incorporate this into your regimen?
Lindsay D.
Yankton, SD
How many months does a bottle usually last?
Emily C.
Birmingham, AL
Is this the holy grail that everyone says it is? I've been seeing some melasma and discoloring on my cheeks and am looking for a new night treatment.