BY ESTÉE LAUDER #5 in Night Cream

Reveal a smoother, more radiant, younger look. Wake up to more beautiful looking skin every day.

Advanced Night Repair reduces the look of all key signs of ageing.

It maximises the power of skin's natural nighttime renewal with our exclusive ChronoluxCB™ Technology.

Tested and proven on over 500 women*:

Lines and wrinkles look significantly reduced. More than 75% of women felt their skin looked more youthful.* Skin feels smoother, hydrated, stronger. 82% felt their skin was instantly hydrated.* Skin looks younger, radiant, more even toned. 83% of women felt their skin looked healthier, fresher, more rested.*

Patented until 2033. Effective for every ethnicity.

(*Consumer testing on a total of 520 women for 4 weeks.)

HOW TO USE

Apply on clean skin before your moisturiser. Use several drops. Smooth in gently all over face and throat.
Try This Nightly Ritual
1. Apply a drop on each fingertip of one hand.
2. Touch fingertips of both hands together.
3. Massage serum over face and neck, starting at the centre, outward.

Heidi M.
usa
Works amazing paired with the Revitalizing Supreme+ Global Anti-Aging Cell Power Creme. Total game changer for my skin. After 2 weeks my skin was more plump, smooth, less fine lines, and no more combo skin with oily tzone. My makeup stayed put longer all day because it wasnt sinking into fine lines and breaking apart from oils midday. Worth every penny. I already finished one and a half bottles.. and will keep repurchasing. Sinks into the skin beautifully. Its my favorite part of my skincare routine every night. I am in my early 40s and this was just what my skin needed to look and feel younger and remain that way. My skin looks better than it did 15+ yrs ago.
Lindsey M.
Wichita Falls
So this is another product I use after cleansing my face and right before bed. I find this to be effective in helping smooth my skin and putting a little bounce back into them. The smell is decent and the feel is hydrating. If I do have any open pores I find that it does make them have a bit of a sting to them, but I am not bothered at all by it. This is a pretty expensive product but it’s a product I saw results after using for only about a week. Which was pretty awesome. I definitely recommend this for people with some texture issues or even some dark spots.
MissYogaPantz M.
tampa
Estée Lauder Advanced Night Repair Synchronized Recovery Complex II

I love the Advanced night repair serum ! I love it and I swear by it. This night serum has been such a game changer in my skin routine. This product helps with skin discoloration, fine lines and dullness. Every night I just wash my face with a regular drugstore cleanser and apply a generous amount of the product over my skin and neck that’s all, and I wake up to soft, supple and HYDRATED skin!

PS: Worth every penny! ❤️❤️
Daritza L.
I started to use this when I got a full bottle with my perfume purchase. I love how it is easily absorbed into the skin it is not oily nor dry. I'm in my 20s so I do not have any major wrinkles on my skin. I do have some acne scars and this has helped clear it. Even though it is a night serum you could also use it in the morning, just make sure you use spf. I give it 4  stars and not 5 because the dropper thing keeps falling apart and it is very difficult to put it back together.
Tonya B.
Indianapolis IN
I recently started using this serum about 2 weeks ago. I am hoping to improve my skins texture and minimize some wrinkles that have started appearing. I do like the texture of the serum, not too oily, and it does absorb nicely into the skin. As of yet I have not noticed any improvement in my skin other than it not being quite as dry, but I’ve also added a new moisturizer to my nightly routine as well. I plan on using up the bottle that I have to see if I notice any improvements.
Shabnam S.
Novato, CA
I used to use this serum so much because I love how it feels on my skin. I used to worm at Macy’s and would get such good reviews from customers on how much they love this product too. It’s actually a really good and effective anti aging product but the downside is the fragrance in it is wayyyyyy to strong. I stopped with the fear that it would damage my skin. I miss it, but am happy I stopped using it for that reason. For anyone who doesn’t mind the fragrance, definitely recommend!
Niyanta M.
Dallas
Night time skin care routine before bed is something I never give up on because of the change I have seen in my skin after I started following one. Sleep time 😴 truly is the best renewal time for your skin.
The @esteelauder Advanced Night Repair Serum has been my best buddy when it comes to pampering my skin every night.
First of all it has my favourite 💧Hyaluronic Acid (nature’s moisture magnet) which gives instant hydration. I sometimes top it with a moisturiser and that’s my sleep mask🙈

Second, over the time my skin has become clear and more radiant. Because of the glow it gives to the skin, I sometimes use it under makeup for a dewy finish.
Krystina K.
I've always loved this serum since I first started using it. My skin was much clearer, more plump, the texture and tone were much better as well. I swore by it for almost 4 years and recently I just haven't felt the same. Either my skin changed or possibly the formula but I felt all it did was break my skin out so I had to switch to a new serum. I hope someday I can add it back to my routine because the long term benefits you can't beat.
Federica P.
Ridgewood, NY
I got this serum as a sample when I bought some products, and after the first use I was hooked! So much so that I decided to pay the hefty price tag and get the full size immediately. I love using this during winter in particular, when it's really dry, and my skin needs all the help it can get. I put in on at night and add moisturizer one it's been absorbed. I wake up with soft, glowy, fresh looking skin. Worth every penny.
jana r.
Columbia , MO
So this is just holy grail for me, I can't live without it AND if you can layer it with the Estee Lauder 'Mask in Oil", well it is heavenly. It's truly like going to the spa just before bed. And when I wake up, skin is refreshed, so soft and my lines are getting smaller by the week! I love Estee Lauder!!! [product:estée-lauder-advanced-night-repair-synchronized-recovery-complex] [product:estée-lauder-advanced-night-repair]
Vilma Judith C.
Doral, FL
How old do you have to be to use this product?
Alysa M.
Terre Haute, IN
Is this product worth the hype and worth the high price?
Nicole S.
['Pittsburgh', ''], PA
Does this serum feel like it really soaks into the skin or does it just feel like a filler/layer on your skin, and how many times do you have to use this to see results/ how to best incorporate this into your regimen?
Lindsay D.
Yankton, SD
How many months does a bottle usually last?
Emily C.
Birmingham, AL
Is this the holy grail that everyone says it is? I've been seeing some melasma and discoloring on my cheeks and am looking for a new night treatment.