BY ESTÉE LAUDER #1 in Night Cream

Reveal a smoother, more radiant, younger look. Wake up to more beautiful looking skin every day.

Advanced Night Repair reduces the look of all key signs of ageing.

It maximises the power of skin's natural nighttime renewal with our exclusive ChronoluxCB™ Technology.

Tested and proven on over 500 women*:

Lines and wrinkles look significantly reduced. More than 75% of women felt their skin looked more youthful.* Skin feels smoother, hydrated, stronger. 82% felt their skin was instantly hydrated.* Skin looks younger, radiant, more even toned. 83% of women felt their skin looked healthier, fresher, more rested.*

Patented until 2033. Effective for every ethnicity.

(*Consumer testing on a total of 520 women for 4 weeks.)

HOW TO USE

Apply on clean skin before your moisturiser. Use several drops. Smooth in gently all over face and throat.
Try This Nightly Ritual
1. Apply a drop on each fingertip of one hand.
2. Touch fingertips of both hands together.
3. Massage serum over face and neck, starting at the centre, outward.

Analyssa B.
I want to start off this review by stating, this is liquid gold! It is a staple in my skin care routine - no matter if I switch things up and for different seasons. My skin glows and my pores are smaller, goes great with my foundation mixed in with my primer as well, or even AS my primer. My skin has been a mess this past year, due to hormones and new medications, so after doing A LOT of research I finally cracked and bought this. I've been using it for nearly a year and every. Single. Morning. My skin looks more radiant, even, and awake. I have fairly normal skin but was suffering from a bad break out, this helped clear it up like nothing before. It is worth the purchase, and the steep price in my opinion. You only ever need a drop or two.
Heidi M.
usa
Works amazing paired with the Revitalizing Supreme+ Global Anti-Aging Cell Power Creme. Total game changer for my skin. After 2 weeks my skin was more plump, smooth, less fine lines, and no more combo skin with oily tzone. My makeup stayed put longer all day because it wasnt sinking into fine lines and breaking apart from oils midday. Worth every penny. I already finished one and a half bottles.. and will keep repurchasing. Sinks into the skin beautifully. Its my favorite part of my skincare routine every night. I am in my early 40s and this was just what my skin needed to look and feel younger and remain that way. My skin looks better than it did 15+ yrs ago.
Nicole S.
Greenville, NC
This is an OG in my skin care routine!!! Literally, I started using this back in 2003. I was working at the Estée Lauder counter in my hometown local mall and I begin using it when I received it as an incentive. From 2003 to this present year I massage this night repair every other night into my face and I know this is one step that has been the benefit to my skin looking and feeling firm and why blemishes do not leave with demarcation!! My skin tone has stayed balanced and even because of constant use of this great product!
Lindsey M.
Wichita Falls
So this is another product I use after cleansing my face and right before bed. I find this to be effective in helping smooth my skin and putting a little bounce back into them. The smell is decent and the feel is hydrating. If I do have any open pores I find that it does make them have a bit of a sting to them, but I am not bothered at all by it. This is a pretty expensive product but it’s a product I saw results after using for only about a week. Which was pretty awesome. I definitely recommend this for people with some texture issues or even some dark spots.
Tonya B.
Indianapolis IN
I recently started using this serum about 2 weeks ago. I am hoping to improve my skins texture and minimize some wrinkles that have started appearing. I do like the texture of the serum, not too oily, and it does absorb nicely into the skin. As of yet I have not noticed any improvement in my skin other than it not being quite as dry, but I’ve also added a new moisturizer to my nightly routine as well. I plan on using up the bottle that I have to see if I notice any improvements.
Shabnam S.
Novato, CA
I used to use this serum so much because I love how it feels on my skin. I used to worm at Macy’s and would get such good reviews from customers on how much they love this product too. It’s actually a really good and effective anti aging product but the downside is the fragrance in it is wayyyyyy to strong. I stopped with the fear that it would damage my skin. I miss it, but am happy I stopped using it for that reason. For anyone who doesn’t mind the fragrance, definitely recommend!
Fiona h.
I have happily used this product for many years as did my mother before
me. It's a lovely product to use has a nice consistency and people
always comment on my skin. However the price has increased dramatically
in the last two years (22% increase!), which I wouldn't mind as I don't
mind paying for an excellent product, but I recently changed to a much
cheaper brand as was given a sample and my skin actually looks just as
good if not better. Such a steep increase will certainly irritate long
term fans of this product and for that reason alone I am reluctant to
keep buying it or try one of the more expensive brands to see the
difference. Just because there are super expensive serums out there
doesn't justify trying to 'join the party' on price alone and annoying
your fan base! It's a lovely product but technology is moving fast in
the lower end products. Estée Lauder, make sure you are REALLY sure of
your marketing strategy!
Mitali P.
Westport
When I was in undergrad of my college years, I worked for Estee Lauder for 3 years. This is my honest opinion, not because I worked for them and supporting but I truly think this is one of the best serums on market! I am 27 and I started using this when I was 23 years old.  I use it twice a day, morning and night before my moisturizer.  The serum is supposed to plump your skin, help fight any skin damages from the sun and used for skin hydration.  You skin naturally gets dehydrated from the sun or drinking less water or simply just not having enough sleep.  For the 4 years I have been using this product my skin looks and feels healthy than ever.  I truly think the products works well on my skin and it's said to work for any skin type! Would highly recommend to anyone and also teenagers that are getting introduced to skincare. It's a great start to having beautiful skin!
Jade B.
Durham
This product is notorious (in a good way!) for a reason, and it always seems to be at the top of skincare "best of" lists. I received a week's sample of satchets from Sephora and used it religiously each night before bed. I'm not usually a fan of the slightly viscous, sticky texture that this product has as it's applied, but it sinks in so quickly and doesn't stay sticky so it's a non issue. I've been waking up with my skin feeling hydrated, plumped up and firmer than normal after only a week of use! I'm in my late 20s and it's never too soon to start preventative routines to guard against wrinkles and skin sagging, so this is something that I am definitely considering adding to my skincare routine. In a world of skincare that can seem to have endless choices, and with most of us living on a finite budget...this is one of the few higher end pricey products that seems to be worth it.
Federica P.
Ridgewood, NY
I got this serum as a sample when I bought some products, and after the first use I was hooked! So much so that I decided to pay the hefty price tag and get the full size immediately. I love using this during winter in particular, when it's really dry, and my skin needs all the help it can get. I put in on at night and add moisturizer one it's been absorbed. I wake up with soft, glowy, fresh looking skin. Worth every penny.
Vilma Judith C.
Doral, FL
How old do you have to be to use this product?
Alysa M.
Terre Haute, IN
Is this product worth the hype and worth the high price?
Nicole S.
['Pittsburgh', ''], PA
Does this serum feel like it really soaks into the skin or does it just feel like a filler/layer on your skin, and how many times do you have to use this to see results/ how to best incorporate this into your regimen?
Lindsay D.
Yankton, SD
How many months does a bottle usually last?
Emily C.
Birmingham, AL
Is this the holy grail that everyone says it is? I've been seeing some melasma and discoloring on my cheeks and am looking for a new night treatment.