BY ESTÉE LAUDER #2 in Night Cream

Reveal a smoother, more radiant, younger look. Wake up to more beautiful looking skin every day.

Advanced Night Repair reduces the look of all key signs of ageing.

It maximises the power of skin's natural nighttime renewal with our exclusive ChronoluxCB™ Technology.

Tested and proven on over 500 women*:

Lines and wrinkles look significantly reduced. More than 75% of women felt their skin looked more youthful.* Skin feels smoother, hydrated, stronger. 82% felt their skin was instantly hydrated.* Skin looks younger, radiant, more even toned. 83% of women felt their skin looked healthier, fresher, more rested.*

Patented until 2033. Effective for every ethnicity.

(*Consumer testing on a total of 520 women for 4 weeks.)

HOW TO USE

Apply on clean skin before your moisturiser. Use several drops. Smooth in gently all over face and throat.
Try This Nightly Ritual
1. Apply a drop on each fingertip of one hand.
2. Touch fingertips of both hands together.
3. Massage serum over face and neck, starting at the centre, outward.

Chandni P.
Little Rock, AR
Purchased at: Carson's
This is one of my favorite skin care products from Estée Lauder. I’m on Retin-A and this stuff is amazing for dry skin. I bought this well before I was on Retin-A and it did wonders for my skin. I would use this a couple times a week when I needed that extra moisture and my creams weren’t doing enough. I decided to use this once starting Retin-A as I had many dry patches all over my face. After using this oil for just two days, the dry patches were gone and I had flake free skin! It’s not too thick and doesn’t have a strong scent. I would use this only at night as it doesn’t work well under makeup in my opinion. Anyone in need of intense hydration, give this a shot!
Lauren B.
Purchased at: Boscovs
My grandma purchased me the cutest Estée Lauder kit for Christmas and this baby came with it. Never knew I needed this until I started reading reviews and realized it was perfect for me! I’m extremely into skincare and was skeptical of how this would fit into my routine but I alternate using it nightly with my vitamin A serum. I love it so far and have also been using the eye cream from this line as well. *Insert heart eyes here*
Jackie R.
Purchased at: ULTA
I really do love the texture of this serum. It's on the thicker side and I don't find it running away on my skin. It sinks into the skin quickly but does leave a bit of a sticky texture on my face. I usually top this with my regular night cream and do notice that on the nights I use it, I wake up looking a bit plumper and hydrated in the face. I can't speak to long term results at this point.
Piper M.
San Angelo, TX
Purchased at: ULTA
AMAZING!! If you are on the fence about this product, do yourself a favor and purchase a bottle. I went back and forth about buying it for a long time, skeptical about whether or not it would make a difference in my skin but I could not be more pleased with the results! I put on a thin layer before bed and let it do it’s magic, and in just ONE use (seriously one time!) I could tell a noticeable difference in the overall tone, texture, and evenness of my skin. It hydrates, brightens, even seemed to firm up my undereye area where I had a few fine lines, and some small dark spots on my face were visibly lighter as well. I can only imagine what this product will do with continued use, but I know I will definitely keep it as a part of my skincare routine from here on out if these results continue!
Analyssa B.
Orlando, Florida
I want to start off this review by stating, this is liquid gold! It is a staple in my skin care routine - no matter if I switch things up and for different seasons. My skin glows and my pores are smaller, goes great with my foundation mixed in with my primer as well, or even AS my primer. My skin has been a mess this past year, due to hormones and new medications, so after doing A LOT of research I finally cracked and bought this. I've been using it for nearly a year and every. Single. Morning. My skin looks more radiant, even, and awake. I have fairly normal skin but was suffering from a bad break out, this helped clear it up like nothing before. It is worth the purchase, and the steep price in my opinion. You only ever need a drop or two.
Heidi M.
usa
Works amazing paired with the Revitalizing Supreme+ Global Anti-Aging Cell Power Creme. Total game changer for my skin. After 2 weeks my skin was more plump, smooth, less fine lines, and no more combo skin with oily tzone. My makeup stayed put longer all day because it wasnt sinking into fine lines and breaking apart from oils midday. Worth every penny. I already finished one and a half bottles.. and will keep repurchasing. Sinks into the skin beautifully. Its my favorite part of my skincare routine every night. I am in my early 40s and this was just what my skin needed to look and feel younger and remain that way. My skin looks better than it did 15+ yrs ago.
Melissa D.
Rochester, NY
Purchased at: Macy's
The Holy Grail of my night time skin regimen! For every skin type I’ve had ..and there has been many. I’ve alway gone back to Estée Lauder I swear it’s what gives my skin the bounce it needs as I age.
Lily S.
Los Angeles
I got this as a sample. I was very impress. My skin looked glowing the next morning. It did meet my expectations. It’s a bit pricey for such a small bottle. I wasn’t dissapointed at all and it does live to its expectations. Would recommend this
Denise G.
League City, TX
Purchased at: Macy's
Love this serum. I put it on my face and then use a jade roller so that it seeps in. Then I apply a night time moisturizer. I have been using this for years. A little goes a long way so I buy the sample sizes so they stay fresher.
Savannah R.
Pittsburgh, PA
Purchased at: Macy's
I have only used sample products of this but it has worked wonders. I’ve only used samples because the product is definitely pricey, but worth it. Use it for a couple weeks to see results and you will be glad you did!
Vilma Judith C.
Doral, FL
How old do you have to be to use this product?
Alysa M.
Terre Haute, IN
Is this product worth the hype and worth the high price?
Nicole S.
['Pittsburgh', ''], PA
Does this serum feel like it really soaks into the skin or does it just feel like a filler/layer on your skin, and how many times do you have to use this to see results/ how to best incorporate this into your regimen?
Lindsay D.
Yankton, SD
How many months does a bottle usually last?
Emily C.
Birmingham, AL
Is this the holy grail that everyone says it is? I've been seeing some melasma and discoloring on my cheeks and am looking for a new night treatment.