BY ESTÉE LAUDER #5 in Night Cream

Reveal a smoother, more radiant, younger look. Wake up to more beautiful looking skin every day.

Advanced Night Repair reduces the look of all key signs of ageing.

It maximises the power of skin's natural nighttime renewal with our exclusive ChronoluxCB™ Technology.

Tested and proven on over 500 women*:

Lines and wrinkles look significantly reduced. More than 75% of women felt their skin looked more youthful.* Skin feels smoother, hydrated, stronger. 82% felt their skin was instantly hydrated.* Skin looks younger, radiant, more even toned. 83% of women felt their skin looked healthier, fresher, more rested.*

Patented until 2033. Effective for every ethnicity.

(*Consumer testing on a total of 520 women for 4 weeks.)

HOW TO USE

Apply on clean skin before your moisturiser. Use several drops. Smooth in gently all over face and throat.
Try This Nightly Ritual
1. Apply a drop on each fingertip of one hand.
2. Touch fingertips of both hands together.
3. Massage serum over face and neck, starting at the centre, outward.

Kerry F.
Kernersville, NC
Beginning Day 1 of my new morning and nighttime skin care regime. I’ll be using the Estée Lauder Advanced Night Micro Cleansing Foam, followed by Estée Lauder Advanced Night Repair Synchronized Recovery Complex II, topped with the Estée Lauder Revitalizing Supreme Global Anti-Aging Creme each night. In the morning, I will use Estée Lauder Idealist Pore Minimizing Skin Refinisher, a dab of the Advanced Night Repair serum, and some of the Supreme Anti-Aging Eye Balm, as well.
I’d love for this to help minimize some of my sun spots and other discoloration of my skin.
I would love to see some smoothing under my eyes where my skin is starting to get a little creepey, some smoothing in my forehead wrinkles (which my Estée Lauder rep assured would be barely visible in about 2-3 months), and some lifting and collagen/plumping all over. I was also told that their Perfection Pore Minimizer takes immediate effect, but that after around 3-4 months of daily use I would see at least a 65% reduction in pore size.
Let’s see where this gets me in about 4 weeks, and then I will review again for the deeper forehead wrinkles and the pore size in about 3 months/as soon as I see results!
Calendar is marked.....more to come!
Navjot G.
Plano, TX
This is one of the amazing products that I use for my daily skin care. It’s a serum which has a plastic suck (Estée Lauder Advanced Night Repair Synchronized Recovery Complex II ) dropper caps which you use to measure your product. It’s gentle and I would totally recommend this. You can use this with your nightly routine with the Este Lauder daily night moisturizer... everyday use makes ur skin glow :) I use this with the Estée Lauder Revitalizing Supreme Global Anti-Aging Creme
Lindsey M.
Wichita Falls
So this is another product I use after cleansing my face and right before bed. I find this to be effective in helping smooth my skin and putting a little bounce back into them. The smell is decent and the feel is hydrating. If I do have any open pores I find that it does make them have a bit of a sting to them, but I am not bothered at all by it. This is a pretty expensive product but it’s a product I saw results after using for only about a week. Which was pretty awesome. I definitely recommend this for people with some texture issues or even some dark spots.
MissYogaPantz M.
tampa
Estée Lauder Advanced Night Repair Synchronized Recovery Complex II

I love the Advanced night repair serum ! I love it and I swear by it. This night serum has been such a game changer in my skin routine. This product helps with skin discoloration, fine lines and dullness. Every night I just wash my face with a regular drugstore cleanser and apply a generous amount of the product over my skin and neck that’s all, and I wake up to soft, supple and HYDRATED skin!

PS: Worth every penny! ❤️❤️
Tonya B.
Indianapolis IN
I recently started using this serum about 2 weeks ago. I am hoping to improve my skins texture and minimize some wrinkles that have started appearing. I do like the texture of the serum, not too oily, and it does absorb nicely into the skin. As of yet I have not noticed any improvement in my skin other than it not being quite as dry, but I’ve also added a new moisturizer to my nightly routine as well. I plan on using up the bottle that I have to see if I notice any improvements.
Laurie L.
I started using Estée Lauder Advanced Night Repair Synchronized Recovery Complex II When I received it as a sample with my purchase of the Estée Lauder DayWear Advanced Multi-Protection Anti-Oxidant Creme SPF15. I used just to try and was amazed at the results the next morning. Fine lines and wrinkles where? My skin smooth and hydrated. Which is what look for in moisture products. After that it’s become part of my every night moisturizing routine before bed
Shabnam S.
Novato, CA
I used to use this serum so much because I love how it feels on my skin. I used to worm at Macy’s and would get such good reviews from customers on how much they love this product too. It’s actually a really good and effective anti aging product but the downside is the fragrance in it is wayyyyyy to strong. I stopped with the fear that it would damage my skin. I miss it, but am happy I stopped using it for that reason. For anyone who doesn’t mind the fragrance, definitely recommend!
Amanda V.
Edmonson, TX
This stuff is amazing. It has a thicker consistency than most serums but I like that because I don’t feel like half of it sinks into my hands before applying. It is pricey but I definitely think it’s worth it. When I was using this every night I could see a huge difference in my skin- my skin tone evened out a lot, it looked so much healthier and more vibrant every day and nice and supple in the morning. This is reminding me that I need to go buy more ASAP! Trust me, it’s worth the price.
Niyanta M.
Dallas
Night time skin care routine before bed is something I never give up on because of the change I have seen in my skin after I started following one. Sleep time 😴 truly is the best renewal time for your skin.
The @esteelauder Advanced Night Repair Serum has been my best buddy when it comes to pampering my skin every night.
First of all it has my favourite 💧Hyaluronic Acid (nature’s moisture magnet) which gives instant hydration. I sometimes top it with a moisturiser and that’s my sleep mask🙈

Second, over the time my skin has become clear and more radiant. Because of the glow it gives to the skin, I sometimes use it under makeup for a dewy finish.
Amanda J.
Arabi, GA
This makes my skin look amazing when I wake up in the morning after putting this on the night before. It is lightweight and runs into the skin easily and doesnt leave a residue. It is very pricey but my bottle has lasted me about a month, which isnt too awful but it is the reason im giving it 4 stars and not 5. I feel that you can get the same results with lower priced products. It hasnt cause huge breakouts on my skin and im definitely prone to those.
Vilma Judith C.
Doral, FL
How old do you have to be to use this product?
Alysa M.
Terre Haute, IN
Is this product worth the hype and worth the high price?
Nicole S.
['Pittsburgh', ''], PA
Does this serum feel like it really soaks into the skin or does it just feel like a filler/layer on your skin, and how many times do you have to use this to see results/ how to best incorporate this into your regimen?
Lindsay D.
Yankton, SD
How many months does a bottle usually last?
Emily C.
Birmingham, AL
Is this the holy grail that everyone says it is? I've been seeing some melasma and discoloring on my cheeks and am looking for a new night treatment.