BY ESTÉE LAUDER #29 in Face Serums

Reveal a smoother, more radiant, younger look. Wake up to more beautiful skin every day.

Tested and proven: Advanced Night Repair dramatically reduces the look of all key signs of aging.

It maximizes the power of skin's natural nighttime renewal with our exclusive ChronoluxCB™ Technology.

Lines and wrinkles look significantly reduced. More than 75% of women felt their skin looked more youthful in just 4 weeks. Skin feels smoother, hydrated, stronger. 82% felt their skin was immediately hydrated. Skin looks younger, radiant, more even toned. 83% felt their skin looked healthier, fresher, more rested in just 4 weeks.

Water\Aqua\Eau; Bifida Ferment Lysate; Methyl Gluceth-20; Peg-75; Bis-Peg-18 Methyl Ether Dimethyl Silane; Butylene Glycol; Propanediol; Cola Acuminata (Kola) Seed Extract; Hydrolyzed Algin; Pantethine; Caffeine; Lecithin; Tripeptide-32; Ethylhexylglycerin; Sodium Rna; Bisabolol; Glycereth-26; Squalane; Sodium Hyaluronate; Oleth-3 Phosphate; Caprylyl Glycol; Lactobacillus Ferment; Oleth-3; Oleth-5; Anthemis Nobilis (Chamomile); Yeast Extract\Faex\Extrait De Levure; Choleth-24; Hydrogenated Lecithin; Ceteth-24; Tocopheryl Acetate; Ethylhexyl Methoxycinnamate; Hexylene Glycol; Carbomer; Triethanolamine; Trisodium Edta; Bht; Xanthan Gum; Phenoxyethanol; Red 4 (Ci 14700); Yellow 5 (Ci 19140)

• It's goodl?1 Answers
  • I received samples of this and just wanted to know how this has h...1 Answers
  • What is the difference between the ANR and the other night time E...2 Answers
Estée Lauder Advanced Night Repair Synchronized Recovery Complex II
  • "in love with this product . sa marche bien avec ma peau ( oily skin ) je l applique le soir et le matin je vois que ma peau elle est vraiment mieux" in 6 reviews
  • "lightweight great brand instant results not oily use before bed pricey mild scent" in 5 reviews
Kelsey P.
I loved the moisturizing properties of this serum, however I did find that it was not as restorative as other products I've used recently as far as diminishing imperfections. I will admit that it made my skin appear more plump in areas that I'm starting to develop fine lines and wrinkles and possibly an increase in my skins natural luminosity, however that was not why I chose to use this product. I was hoping for more noticeable results on dark spots/hyperpigmentation, but I did not see any remarkable or even visible changes in that area, and for the price of this serum, I feel that there are other products that will cover all problem areas rather than just one or two. I still rate as 4 stars due to the fact that my wrinkles seemed less visible in only an 8 week timeframe.
Jen V.
Oak Ridge
You will hands down see results after using this product every day over the timespan of a month. This product use to be one of my favorite serums. It has a really nice consistency. It isn't too thick or sticky. It greatly improved the texture and brightness of my skin over time. They have even used this serum on burn victims to treat their wounds in the past, if that puts it into perspective better. A tried and true cult classic.
Morgan A.
Estée Lauder Advanced Night Repair Synchronized Recovery Complex
This serum has worked wonders. It has lessen the appearances of my acne scars and fine lines. I also had this huge scar on my leg from falling down in the driveway. I had used this product a hand full of times on my leg and it’s hard to tell that I have a scar there anymore. I love this product.
Schaumin A.
Largo, FL
The best daily serum out there! It helps to balance my overall moisture barrier, and evened out my skin tone overtime! I use it day and night and it has actually helped me go from very dry/dry combo to normal/combo and dry skin has been my struggle for years! I definitely recommend, the Estée Lauder counters usually has samples to try, and the whole ANR line is amazing!
Jessica C.
Camp Lejeune
I first saw this product on Jaclyn Hills channel and then went to my local Belk and talked to the lady at the counter about it. She gifted me with a trial size I’m still not out of. I’ve been using this for about a week and I see a noticeable change in my skin! I have issues with texture on my cheeks and extremely dry skin around my chin and nose and this stuff tackles all of it. It isn’t completely healed , but for a weeks use and I have almost 60% healthier skin, I am shocked! I will be returning to Belk to purchase this when I run out! Just a dab at night and honey, you’ll be loving it just as much as I am!
Jessicka K.
Hot Springs
Esteea Lauder has a wonderful skin line like no other you will always get great results from this cream. Very smooth and soft leaving your face feeling light and amazing. Its a little pricey but worth every penny spent. I bought this on Amazon as I do most of my other skin care products and would recommend to friends and families
Stephanie A.
Waynesville, NC
I received this as a free gift with the double wear foundation a while back. It doesn't have a horrible or strong smell so that was nice. It was easy to use and went on smoothly. It was just a small version of it so I didn't get to use it long but it definitely started to show some improvement on my skin.
Megan M.
Kernersville, NC
This Serum is truly a miracle in a bottle. My skin never goes without it, day and night. It repairs your skin at night resulting in even skin tone, combats lines and wrinkles because of the hydration, and brightens. During the day, it provides hydration and protects the skin. Everyone needs this Serum!
Mandy C.
West Allis, WI
I don’t know how this is #3 in serums, because it should be number one!! I’ve used sooo many serums and when I got a sample of this one, I actually put it straight into my sample drawer. One night I ran out of masks and moisturizers, so I reached for a sample of something and I am sooo happy I did!! I immediately purchased the full size. My skin looked brand new! My skin had actually never looked better, so I didn’t even care what the full size price was. I’ve lucked out being 30, and having good skin, but skin cancer runs in my family so I’m cautious on everything. I’ll be using this forever now!
Cassandra B.
Atwater
It's a great serum, it actually cleared up dark spots and evened out my skin tone when I used it daily. It also made my skin very soft and I felt like it helped clear up some damage on my skin. It felt gooey and a little sticky when I first applied, but it goes away once your skin absorbs it.
Rebecca B.
Gibson, NC
What is the difference between the ANR and the other night time Estee Lauder recovery complex ll
Javi M.
It's goodl?
Kaitlyn P.
Springdale, AR
I received samples of this and just wanted to know how this has helped you and how long did it take to notice?