Estée Lauder Advanced Night Repair Synchronized Recovery ComplexInfluenster Beauty Awards Winner 2015

BY ESTÉE LAUDER

3.4 ounce serum. see more...

Halle C.
Bryan, TX
Beauty Junkie Expert
Advanced Night Repair is a classic skincare product for a reason. It just simply works. I have been using this product for about a year, and it has helped my dry-leaning skin become more hydrated and radiant, and has significantly minimized my breakouts. I love how radiant this serum will make your skin look, and that it leaves my skin feeling soft, hydrated, and healthy. I would definitely recommend this to anyone who is just wanting to improve the look and health of their skin in general or is looking for a serum that will help minimize the size of aging. I am a fan for life.
Heather H.
Burlington, IA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I absolutely loved using this serum for like literally everything. It's expensive but once you start using it, it is very hard to quit. I think that at first you may have a reaction from your skin trying to purge the crap out of it. But then you get a nice radiant plump skin after a few months of continued use. I love mixing this in with my foundations for a more radiant finish as well. If anyone knows a cost efficient alternative, please let me know.
Becca R.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I received a sample size of this and the Night Repair cream after purchasing my HG foundation, the Estee Lauder Double Wear. I've been using both together for about a week after my nightly skincare routine and I'm obsessed. My pores look smaller, and I can see a visible difference in the texture of my skin. It's never too early to start an anti-aging regimen (I'm 22). I have definitely found mine. Thanks Estee Lauder <3
Tanisha L.
Burgettstown, PA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I'm picky when it comes to serums because they tend to be pricier and the effects take a few weeks to see. It's a gamble. An expensive gamble. Luckily I was able to try a deluxe sized sample of this, and I'm genuinely impressed. It doesn't leave a tacky feel, it instantly absorbs. I genuinely saw a difference in the "tired" look my skin gets sometimes.
Brittany P.
Fort Polk
Beauty Junkie Expert
My friend is a representative for Estée Lauder and I've used the eye repair before and it works wonders so she gave me a sample of this and I've used it three times now and it already makes my skin feel so soft in the morning and supple and clear. I feel like I just washed my face but I just woke up
Sara-Catherine F.
Tupelo, MS
Review for: Estee Ii-No Colour-One Size
I’ve really enjoyed this product. I’ve noticed a change in my skin since I’ve added this to my nightly routine. It has helped my skin appear more clear and reduced puffiness. I would definitely recommend this product to others!
Abby E.
Elkhorn City, KY
Beauty Junkie Expert
This stuff is so luxurious and feels amazing on the skin! I had a sample size and loved it so much! I wish I didn't run out of it! Made my skin feel so good and moizurized and I could tell a difference in the look of my skin! Would highly recommend anyone looking for a new serum.
Tabatha A.
Citrus Springs
This stuff is expensive...........but it works. Iv been using it every night (at sometimes even during the day) and im definitely seeing a difference in my skin. My skin is smoother, pores are smaller, and I even feel like its helping control my breakouts.
Amanda C.
Omaha, NE
My absolute FAVORITE serum!! I feel youthful and refreshed. I use this this off and on (mainly for price reasons) and I have zero wrinkles at the age of 30. I feel like this serum helps repair my skin and prevent any lines or wrinkles from forming.
sloane f.
Heath
Beauty Junkie Expert
Love this product! It is pricey however Sephora usually has a kit that includes this 1.7 oz bottle along with the face cream and eye treatment for just a couple dollars more than the serum alone. Will definitely be buying this product again!
Vilma Judith C.
Doral, FL
How old do you have to be to use this product?
Alysa M.
Terre Haute, IN
Is this product worth the hype and worth the high price?
Nicole S.
Pittsburgh, PA
Does this serum feel like it really soaks into the skin or does it just feel like a filler/layer on your skin, and how many times do you have to use this to see results/ how to best incorporate this into your regimen?
Lindsay D.
Yankton, SD
How many months does a bottle usually last?
Emily C.
Birmingham, AL
Is this the holy grail that everyone says it is? I've been seeing some melasma and discoloring on my cheeks and am looking for a new night treatment.