4 colors available

BY ESTÉE LAUDER

3.4 ounce serum. see more...

• Is this safe for sensitive skin? #EsteeEditContest1 Answers
  • Is this good for acne prone skin? I've been wanti...Be the first to answer!
  • How is it work? I got two of them and I don't know how should I use...4 Answers
Erinn N.
Erinn N.
San Tan Vly, AZ
Need:

We're friends right? Well, I only ask because we have to admit, I don't have to have a reason to buy anything...and that applies to why I bought this product.

why i bought it:
I pride myself on only supporting or selling products I can say I have tried and when I worked at Estee Lauder, I made it a point to try everything we had. I purchased this for my own collection because I love the way it smells but also how it made my skin feel. Nothing more refreshing.

what i love about it:
Super lightweight! You don't need tons of this stuff and that helps to soften the blow when it comes to the cost (or what I tell myself to help me sleep at night because I have a shopping problem).

what i didn't love about it:
I have no issues with this product. I can tell the difference in my skin when I do not use it, so I guess we have to blame it for working and further supporting my shopping/skincare/makeup addiction.

recommendations:

Use a little at a time
Face serum is light weight for everyday use
I mix a little with my foundation from time to time for a nice little glow
Eye Formula is meant just for your eye and is also lightweight
Absolutely love this serum ! One of my top favorites ! My skin completely absorbs this serum so I will use this day or night. It is not to heavy and my skin is more on the drier side so I can definitely make it work even though it states night repair . It is smooth and soft enough for my skin to absorb during the day so if I need to apply it so my beauty blender to make my makeup application easier that's totally fine too. It is fully absorbed as previously stated and leaves no greasy residue on the skin. I started to use this bc I got a small .24ml sample and after a week of use I was hooked . I went and bought the full size. It wasn't that I had needed the full size immediately, it was that I loved it so much I wanted the full size. That mini bottle lasted me such a long time !!! On top of that it caused a great improvement in the texture of my skin. My skin looked more plump and this reduced the appearance of fine lines . Highly recommended !
Tara L.
Tara L.
Fairbanks, AK
Hands down, a must have in your daily routine. My mom uses this product so I use it. She is 57 and looks incredible-- honestly people think she looks like my sister. She has never had any work done on her face, she doesn't even get facials. I say its because of products like advanced night repair. I use it every night and I can tell a difference if I don't use it. What I love is that a little goes a long way... these containers last forever. Estee Lauder is so great at having free gifts with purchase and samples so I have a good handful of sample size advanced night repair serum. I have been using the product for 2 years now and I have yet to purchase a large size bottle because I am always getting free ones. Unfortunately the samples do not come with the dropper like the real size, but when/if I run out of samples I will by the real size. I don't like to go to bed with out it.
Sophie C.
Sophie C.
Note: there aren't any huge problems with my skin that I was hoping to tackle by using this, as I don't have serious wrinkles or acne. That being said I didn't notice much of an effect from using this. It does make my skin feel a bit softer upon application, but there are other serums that also do that and more. The scent is unusual- very herbal and medicinal, but to me this signifies only good things. I can't see any company wanting to add artificial fragrances that smell like this, so it's probably a natural consequence of whatever herbal ingredient the product features. The texture is nice- it's a thick, somewhat viscous liquid. Overall this is decent, didn't break me out or cause any adverse effects, but then it didn't do anything for me at all. To be fair, I just don't think it's formulated for my skin needs. It might be more effective on aging or problematic skin.
Mika H.
Mika H.
This serum is my HG and has been in my nightly routine for such a long time. I have such oily, troubled skin that it really needs a workhorse serum to end the day with. This shows great results in plumping my skin and the overall clarity of my skin. I also suffer from acne and a lot of PIH, and it works wonderfully with my other products I use to battle that. In terms of its anti-aging properties, I definitely saw a different in lines on my forehead. They have looked so much softer. It also feels really nice like a gel when you apply it, which I appreciate after using acids at night. If you have oily, troubled skin and want to incorporate anti-aging products into your routine, I say you should try this serum out and see how you do. I will forever continue to buy this!
Connie R.
Connie R.
Wilmington, MA
A friend if mine works security at high end store that had some trial sizes left over. He brought me home two. Even though they are small bottles they will last for a while because it's oil. I had never heard of it but because I have been getting into oils the last few months I was exited to try this product. I have used this product every night for a week straight and I am in love. It's not greasy and abosorbs well. I have notice my fine line under my eyes becoming less visible and I don't see the bags I was carring the week before due to stress and undersleep. I know these two bottles will last a long time but when I do run out I am going to have to buy, I love it that much.
Angela A.
Angela A.
Aurora, CO
This is my HOLY GRAIL must have beauty item. I always have a back up. This has been a staple in my beauty regimen since that past 3 years I absolutely love and adore this product. Th is part of the nightly beauty routine. My skin has truly transformed as a result of using this on a consist basis. MY skin is not only healthy and free of acne/bumps but it is supple, soft and looks more nourished since before I started using this. This product is expensive but very worth it. I use the tiniest amount so it will last a long time. I would recommend this product to everyone. Experience this at least once and you will not want to use anything else. The best product out there.
Kyla V.
Kyla V.
Watonga, OK
#EsteeEditContest
I use this product every night! It goes on smooth and absorbs so quickly! Every morning I can literally see the difference this product made. I ALWAYS apply after cleansing my face thoroughly and before I moisturize, to ensure maximum absorption. Another thing to note about this product: I have super oily skin in the summer and this stuff does NOT make it any worse. If anything, I can actually see a difference the next morning with the amount of oil my face produced over night. I LOVE THIS PRODUCT and you will too!
Elizabeth Z.
Elizabeth Z.
This is what gold in a bottle is! I use Advance Night Repair religiously every single night to help with cellular damage and prevent any aging. This serum is one of the best products I have ever tried (and I have tried many!) It is SO silky and light. All you need is five drops for night time and it infuses your skin with hyaluronic acid, which wakes you up to beautifully plumped skin. You still want to use a moisturizer on top of this. I recommend this to anyone who is seriously about their skincare routine.
Shannan M.
Shannan M.
San Diego, CA
Since I can remember, I've been obsessed with skincare. So of course I am always on the hunt for the best! I haven't been using this serum long but MAN! I adore it. I definitely can tell that the texture of my skin and brightness has improved big time. I love how lightweight the formula is - it just soaks right into my skin. I can already tell that this is going to be a product I purchase over and over again - sorry bank account. Only gripe? I really dislike the smell. Big time.
Vilma Judith C.
Vilma Judith C.
Doral, FL
How old do you have to be to use this product?
Alysa M.
Alysa M.
Terre Haute, IN
Is this product worth the hype and worth the high price?
Nicole S.
Nicole S.
Huntingtn Sta, NY
Does this serum feel like it really soaks into the skin or does it just feel like a filler/layer on your skin, and how many times do you have to use this to see results/ how to best incorporate this into your regimen?
Lindsay D.
Lindsay D.
Yankton, SD
How many months does a bottle usually last?
Emily C.
Emily C.
Birmingham, AL
Is this the holy grail that everyone says it is? I've been seeing some melasma and discoloring on my cheeks and am looking for a new night treatment.