Estée Lauder Advanced Night Repair Set uploaded by Gemma W.Estée Lauder Advanced Night Repair Set uploaded by Khrystyna n.

BY ESTÉE LAUDER

Jessica C.
I see results. Brighter, tighter, smoother, softer.. I mean yeah this stuff is pricy but it’s NOT just the name that holds its value. It’s because it works. When I use this I notice my skin looks incredible. I’m 27. When I try to use something else when I run out I always regret not buying this because the results from this stuff surpasses anything else I’ve ever tried.
Wendy K.
Willis
After purchasing several items from Estée Lauder, I received a trial size sample of this product. I am always looking for ways to boost my skincare routine, and since I’m in my late thirties, preventing fine lines and wrinkles is one of my main concerns. I’m not sure if this has actually helped combat fine lines and wrinkles, but I have noticed a huge difference in my skin tone, a reduction in pore size, and improvement in the overall texture of my skin. I will be purchasing this again, and would recommend to friends.
Maahum C.
Love this. Maybe it’s the nostalgia factor since my mother used to use this as well, but I wake up and my skin feels so moisturizer and refreshed, it really helps prep the skin overnight for make up to be applied flawlessly the next morning
Courtney B.
This product smells and feels lovely, but I’ve tried adding it to my routine several times and had issues with it causing breakouts 😕

Not sure if this is a common issue or not, but I generally do well with their other products.
Laura D.
If I could give this product 100 stars I would do it, this is the best serum I’ve ever tried and I’m never going back again to another face products! It nourishes your skin and your lips so well that it is worth every penny!!
Alita J.
Crystal Lake
I believe in serums at night 100% this made it super easy and my face looked more awake and fresh and dewy in the morning once I woke up. I love the packaging for this dynamic duo and would most definitely buy it again.
Roxana S.
This is a life saver even for aging concerns but more of u burn yourself with your curly iron. I try it in store it instantly absorbed into my skin without feeling tacky I love the packaging it’s simple yet elegant
Nicole W.
Love love love this product. It helped the appearance of any discoloration and scaring in my skin. It is very gentle on my skin and gives my face a beautiful glow. I also like that it does not make me oily!
Olna A.
Tallahassee
Although the serum is very expensive I love the texture of it. It makes my skin feels so smooth and it’s soaks right into my skin as well. I get a brightening a fact went to use it and mixing it with a moisturizer guess my skin healthy glow.
Shayna B.
Ridgely , TN
Kept my skin looking refreshed and rejuvenated! I was definitely impressed with this product and would use it again! I would definitely recommend it to anyone who is looking for skin care products!