Estee Lauder Advanced Night Repair Protective Recovery Complex 0.5 Oz New & Boxed

BY ESTÉE LAUDER

No Box 0.5oz see more...

Monique R.
Clovis, CA
It's like rubbing butter on your face without the oiliness. This stuff makes your skin so baby soft. It's incredible!! I've used a lot of different serums and this is one of my favorites. Anyone who hasn't used a serum before and puts this on their face is instantly convinced to buy it. You can feel an immediate difference in your skin after applying it. I highly recommend this serum to all ages and am skin types.
 megan z.
Conway, SC
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is a little pricey but worth every penny. My mother has used this brand for as long as I can remember so I guess you can say its a family tradition lol
Denisa I.
Toronto
Beauty Junkie Expert
I want to say I do NOT like non-organic products, but this one works like a charm despite it being full of chemicals I would rather not have on my skin. Regardless, it is super effective in eliminating not just 'wrinkles', but also puffiness and dullness. You wake up with glowy pretty skin.
Giselle D.
Gurabo, ['', '', '']
Ar first my skin was really dull, with breakouts and dehydrated. I started using this and since day 1 i've seen the difference. This product is so worth it!
laura b.
Tampa, FL
Beauty Junkie Expert
este producto le sera bien a tu piel,dándole un aspecto mas rejuvenecido,dándote un aspecto como cara de bebe
Nina F.
Welling
I have been using this night serum for the past 2 weeks and OMG! What a difference it has made to my skin.
maya E.
Beauty Junkie Expert
It's my favorite skin care product.apply it befot sleep and you will wake up on shiny and fresh skin❤️❤️
Very heavy on my skin, was the product from.my Mom and Way to.much fof.me, doesnt sink into my skin