Estee Lauder Advanced Night Repair for Face And Eyes Unisex 2 Piece Kit uploaded by Suelinn B.

BY ESTÉE LAUDER

Advanced night repair for face and eyes kit by estee lauder for unisex 2 pc kit 1.7 oz advanced night repair synchronized recovery complex ii all skin types, 0.5 oz advanced night repair eye serum infusion all skin types. see more...

Angela J.
Cedar Falls
I've always taken care of myself but my age is catching up with me and I'm starting to get fine lines. To make it worse I have 4 children so cue the dark circles. Estee Lauder Advanced night repair is a great product that makes my eyes look much better after only a few applications. The price was just right.
Suelinn B.
Elkins, WV
Ok so you can tell by now I'm an Estée Lauder junkie. Lol. I love my skin and want to take the best care of it for many years to come. Repairing is part of the healthy skin we all want. Repairs skin from daily damage and long term damage. Love this product. A lil pricey but cheaper than a face lift.
Lexhishy N.
Rcho Sta Marg, CA
I had high hopes for this product but it just honestly didn't really work for me. I sided it for about a month and didn't see much results for me personally. I have dark circles and didn't see much improvement after continued use of the product. It did however help with puffiness.
S P.
I got a sample package from macys .I have tried both advanced night cream & serum.I Really liked the serum.Though I have applied it for few days.I observed a good difference with in short period of time.Definitely a Repurchase.
Makeupnmaria C.
I got the serum as a gift from another purchase. It was very easy to apply onto the eyes and it quickly penetrated the skin. The next day I noticed my face didn't look as tired instead I had a refreshed look
Jessica B.
Love this stuff!! Works like a charm and you can never start on anti aging care too soon!
dayana e.
cecina
I've tried a simple of this product and I like it so much ! My skin is soft and regenerated . The full size product is a bit expensive for me and I'm sorry because I really like this product
Dani R.
Port of Spain
My mum absolutely loves and swears by this product. Recently I started to use it just to see what the fuss was about with her. I must say i saw difference in my skin with in two weeks or so. My skin appeared more even and soft, thats the bes way i can describe it.