Skin CareFacial SkincareEye Creams & TreatmentsEstée Lauder
Advanced Night Repair Eye Synchronized Complex II

Estée Lauder Advanced Night Repair Eye Synchronized Complex II

Now re-ignite the youthful light of your eyes with our most comprehensive anti-ageing eye treatment ever. Proven to reduce the look of every key visible sign of eye ageing: fine lines, wrinkles, puffiness, dark circles, dryness and uneven skintone.

TESTED AND PROVEN. Delivers significant clinical improvement: a more youthful—vibrant, brighter—look to your eyes. With exclusive ChronoluxCB™ Technology, it maximises the power of night to re-ignite the light that can fade due to fatigue, pollution and age.

See your most beautiful eyes ever.

Silky gel creme leaves the entire eye area cushioned and comfortable.

Patented until 2033.

HOW TO USE

Dip the ball of the applicator into the jar and apply 3 tiny dots to each cleansed eye area AM and PM.

Blend gently around the eye with ring finger. Rinse applicator after each use.

Is this a good eye cream for dark circles ?
Has anyone tried this product for dark circles? How effective was this?
Who uses this eye product ? Is it good? I’m beginning to think there isn’t an eye cream that really works but heard good things about this. How have you results been? Estee Lauder Advanced Night Repair Eye Synchronized Complex II
Start your review of Estée Lauder Advanced Night Repair Eye Synchronized Complex II!
Jessica D.
Webster Grvs, MO
Estée Lauder Advanced Night Repair Eye Synchronized Complex II uploaded by Jessica D.
Purchased at: Macy's
This is a great night time eye cream but maybe not for someone with sensitive skin. Not always, but sometimes it slightly burns my skin. It does sink into my skin really good and moisturize under my eyes though. Not sure if I will buy this again. Estee Lauder Advanced Night Repair Eye Synchronized Complex II Estée Lauder #followforfollow #nightroutine
K W.
Aurora, IL
Estée Lauder Advanced Night Repair Eye Synchronized Complex II uploaded by K W.
Purchased at: Nordstrom
I’ve been using this for years. I’ve tried other eye creams but I keep coming back to this one. I love how the gel like texture hugs my eyes, and love how awesome of an anti aging eye cream this is! Highly recommend!!
Danielle T.
Holiday, FL
Estée Lauder Advanced Night Repair Eye Synchronized Complex II uploaded by Danielle T.
This leaves my eye area feeling more hydrated than anything I’ve ever used. It does help with the bags and dark circles too. I’m not convinced it helps with feline lines or wrinkles but I love it anyway.
Nnenna E.
Phoenix, AZ
Estée Lauder Advanced Night Repair Eye Synchronized Complex II uploaded by Nnenna E.
I’m a sucker for a creams and I really like this one from Estee Lauder. It’s very thick but once I apply it it absorbs into my skin very nicely. I wake up in the morning and the puffiness under my eyes is visibly reduced.
Natalia S.
Oklahoma City, OK
Estée Lauder Advanced Night Repair Eye Synchronized Complex II uploaded by Natalia S.
This eye cream looks, feels and smells like a thick version of the Advanced Night Repair Serum. Overall it feels nice under eyes, absorbs fast. But some days I feel the need to apply a second layer as the first one doesn’t feel moisturizing enough. And I’ve been using it for a while now and don’t really see any significant difference or improvement. I’m glad I tried it, but wouldn’t buy a full size.
Anastasia A.
Hollis, NY
Estée Lauder Advanced Night Repair Eye Synchronized Complex II uploaded by Anastasia A.
Hands down the BEST eye cream. It’s gentle, light weight and a little goes a long way. It’s a bit expensive but the jar lasts a while. Effective on dark circles and under-eye wrinkles. I would recommend.
Letty S.
Colorado Spgs, CO
1,189 reviews
Estée Lauder Advanced Night Repair Eye Synchronized Complex II uploaded by Letty S.
My friend she got this product too she said this is an excellent product and she has beeb using for years. she was hesitant to order it “unboxed” but was pleasantly surprised when it was delivered. The moisturizer came well wrapped and in one of the promotional Estee Lauder cases as an added bonus.
Yelitza H.
Waterbury, CT
Estée Lauder Advanced Night Repair Eye Synchronized Complex II uploaded by Yelitza H.
Purchased at: Sephora
Excelente crema para el contorno de ojos, mantiene hidratada la piel, yo la uso por las noches y me encanta, no tiene ningún olor lo que hace que sea mucho más agradable, la piel la absorbe perfectamente. Yo la recomiendo
Ross M.
Westbrook, ME
Estée Lauder Advanced Night Repair Eye Synchronized Complex II uploaded by Ross M.
Purchased at: TJ Maxx
Me encanta , he probado miles de cremas y esta en especial ayuda mucho aquí el contorno de mis ojos esté hidratado , creo que siempre es importante tener tu piel linda y consentirla
Brianne M.
Estée Lauder Advanced Night Repair Eye Synchronized Complex II uploaded by Brianne M.
I like this eye repair serum but I wasn’t wowed by it. It has a smooth, creamy texture and a light scent. It’s very hydrating and makes the skin under my eyes smooth, however, I have been using it for about a month and I haven’t seen a big difference in my fine lines. I really like the Advanced Night Repair face serum so I was hoping for better results.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Jen T.
Reston, VA
il y a 7 mois
Joanne P. il y a 7 mois
Hey! Nothing worked for my under eye circles. I tried this and it did nothing. I went to see an aesthetician, she said that my skin under my eyes is sunken so no product would have helped that. I guess it’s finding out the cause is best to see how best to treat the issue x
Hira A.
Ajax, ON
il y a 10 mois
Estée Lauder Advanced Night Repair Eye Synchronized Complex II ?. Anyone have any idea how this eye cream is ?
Sheri P. il y a 10 mois
I love it! I use it nightly.