BY ESTÉE LAUDER #65 in Eye Creams & Treatments

Now re-ignite the youthful light of your eyes with our most comprehensive anti-ageing eye treatment ever. Proven to reduce the look of every key visible sign of eye ageing: fine lines, wrinkles, puffiness, dark circles, dryness and uneven skintone.

TESTED AND PROVEN. Delivers significant clinical improvement: a more youthful—vibrant, brighter—look to your eyes. With exclusive ChronoluxCB™ Technology, it maximises the power of night to re-ignite the light that can fade due to fatigue, pollution and age.

See your most beautiful eyes ever.

Silky gel creme leaves the entire eye area cushioned and comfortable.

Patented until 2033.

HOW TO USE

Dip the ball of the applicator into the jar and apply 3 tiny dots to each cleansed eye area AM and PM.

Blend gently around the eye with ring finger. Rinse applicator after each use.

• Does this do anything for dark circles? I feel like I'm o...1 Answers
  • Is this worth the money?2 Answers
  • Thinking about gifting this for Mother's Day, how're the ...2 Answers
Tracey A.
I was so excited about this. I get excited about any eye products as I
have bag issues under my eyes - if I don't get enough sleep it looks
like I lost a prize fight. I'm a bear about moisturizing that area.

So I was super excited to try this. I currently use Cliniques All About Eyes stuff and I thought this would be a step up.

Eh.

The
sample was too small to see if there was a visible difference in how my
eyes looked but I will tell you there was a difference in how they felt
using this product:

Drier.

The skin was drier in the
morning then it is with my Clinique product. Bone dry. Light matches off
of it dry. Maybe it's because all that serum got sucked in and is
working magic but I'm more inclined to believe it's because it doesn't
moisturize as well as my current product.

I'll take a pass on this one.
Michelle M.
This is a really nice eye gel creme that soaks into the skin and leaves my eye area hydrated, awakened, refreshed and clear of dark circles and puffiness. This gel creme is easy to apply, absorbs quickly and does not leave any stickiness on the skin. I have noticed my dark circles clearing up and no dryness around my eyes, stays nice and hydrated all day. I would definitely recommend this for anyone looking for help with dryness, puffiness, dark circles and fine lines around the eyes. This works quickly and effectively.
I received a free sample.
Katie O.
This Has Become My “Holy Grail” Eye Serum! I 💖 How Light It Feels, Yet It Penetrates The Eye Area And Leaves Them Feeling Plumped, Refreshed, & Smoother, Resulting In A Younger Awakened Eye Area!! A Bit Pricey, But You Definitely Get Your Money’s Worth In This Little Jar... Also, A Little Goes A Long Way! You Can Also Use This During The Day, Before Makeup Or Just As Is! Estée Lauder Has Become My Ultimate FAV In Skincare! 💖💖💖 #EsteeLauderSkincare
Tina F.
San Diego, CA
This is the first eye cream that I have used and I am loving the results. I purchased this from Nordstrom after reading fabulous reviews about firming and hydration, the two areas I needed help with the most. I wear this day and night and have definitely noticed my fine lines being smoothed out and the complete hydration it gives you around your eyes. The only downside is that I noticed a few pimples around the area where I apply the cream....not that big of a deal because the pimples didn’t last long but it’s always a drag that thing you love most makes you break out.Estée Lauder Advanced Night Repair Eye Synchronized Complex II
Angela R.
I used this for a few days but found that the skin around my eyes was a
little red and slightly irritated. Not all products are for all people
so this one is just not for me. If you have sensitive skin, just use
sparingly until you see whether or not it's having the desired effect on
you.

That said, it did absorb quickly, it had a thin liquid
texture which was fine. I prefer this texture for under makeup but I
like slightly creamier texture if I'm applying it before bed.
Dawn S.
Williamsburg
Got samples of this because I knew a lady who worked for one of their makeup counters. This irritated my undereyes, causing a red, itchy, dry rash to come up. And I never noticed any difference. Glad they were just samples and I didn't waste my money on this. Tried and tried it again and again but it never worked out. And now that I know Estee is not cruelty free, I think it's finally time to throw it out for good.
Tabatha R.
Oswego, NY
As a woman in my early 40s wrinkles are always a big concern not just wrinkles but the dark circles under my eyes. Which can make me look so much older and tired. After about a good week use of this product I seen my lines seem to be a little less noticeable and dark circles greatly improved. I highly recommend using us and will continue to buy some more in the future.
Leah H.
It's a nice gel formula. A little works well and it absorbs pretty quickly. After about a month of using this I notice improvement in the fine lines around my eyes. My eyes are also less puffy in the morning. I do have another eye moisturizer that works pretty well which is a lot less expensive, so I don't think it's dramatic enough a difference for me to fork out the extra cash.
Rachel N.
Peachtree Cty, GA
Estée Lauder Advanced Night Repair Eye Synchronized Complex II as a repeat user- I purchased the 5 star influenster foundation Estée Lauder Double Wear Stay-In-Place Makeup I tested first time Repair Eye Gel to recieve a Gentle & smooth eye repair that met my expectations and really kept my under eye circles and darkness and bags away! id buy again!
Annette P.
Fort Worth, TX
I rcvd this as a sample when I bought something from the Estee zlauder counter. This stuff works great. A little goes a long way. I used this in the morning and at night as it doesn't leave a greasy feel to it. It worked great under makeup.

The only downfall is the price. I feel the price is steep bc of this I will only use this if given as a sample.

If you are one to splurge on face care though I would highly recommend this.
Sarah J.
Is this worth the money?
Gina B.
Las vegas, NV
Thinking about gifting this for Mother's Day, how're the results??
Carolina A.
Henderson, NV
does the Estée Lauder Advanced Night Repair Eye Synchronized Complex II work ??? I need to see some reviews before I purchase! Please help!
Angela 🌹.
Lexington, SC
Does this do anything for dark circles? I feel like I'm on an endless search. It's been eye cream after eye cream. Still no luck.
Deysy G.
Atlanta
Whats your favorite Estee Lauder product? Mine is Estée Lauder Advanced Night Repair Eye Synchronized Complex II

back