BY ESTÉE LAUDER #33 in Eye Creams & Treatments

Now re-ignite the youthful light of your eyes with our most comprehensive anti-ageing eye treatment ever. Proven to reduce the look of every key visible sign of eye ageing: fine lines, wrinkles, puffiness, dark circles, dryness and uneven skintone.

TESTED AND PROVEN. Delivers significant clinical improvement: a more youthful—vibrant, brighter—look to your eyes. With exclusive ChronoluxCB™ Technology, it maximises the power of night to re-ignite the light that can fade due to fatigue, pollution and age.

See your most beautiful eyes ever.

Silky gel creme leaves the entire eye area cushioned and comfortable.

Patented until 2033.

HOW TO USE

Dip the ball of the applicator into the jar and apply 3 tiny dots to each cleansed eye area AM and PM.

Blend gently around the eye with ring finger. Rinse applicator after each use.

Katie O.
This Has Become My “Holy Grail” Eye Serum! I 💖 How Light It Feels, Yet It Penetrates The Eye Area And Leaves Them Feeling Plumped, Refreshed, & Smoother, Resulting In A Younger Awakened Eye Area!! A Bit Pricey, But You Definitely Get Your Money’s Worth In This Little Jar... Also, A Little Goes A Long Way! You Can Also Use This During The Day, Before Makeup Or Just As Is! Estée Lauder Has Become My Ultimate FAV In Skincare! 💖💖💖 #EsteeLauderSkincare
Tina F.
san diego
This is the first eye cream that I have used and I am loving the results. I purchased this from Nordstrom after reading fabulous reviews about firming and hydration, the two areas I needed help with the most. I wear this day and night and have definitely noticed my fine lines being smoothed out and the complete hydration it gives you around your eyes. The only downside is that I noticed a few pimples around the area where I apply the cream....not that big of a deal because the pimples didn’t last long but it’s always a drag that thing you love most makes you break out.Estée Lauder Advanced Night Repair Eye Synchronized Complex II
Rachel N.
Peachtree Cty, GA
Estée Lauder Advanced Night Repair Eye Synchronized Complex II as a repeat user- I purchased the 5 star influenster foundation Estée Lauder Double Wear Stay-in-Place Makeup I tested first time Repair Eye Gel to recieve a Gentle & smooth eye repair that met my expectations and really kept my under eye circles and darkness and bags away! id buy again!
jewelz p.
Received this as gift when I purchased a perfume. I don’t have mature skin (early 30s) but my skin always appreciates a little preventive care. I have a few fine lines (crows feet) starting to peek its nasty lines one me so I gave this stuff a shot. I didn’t see much difference the first night but holy moly after the second night I saw a dramatic decrease in them! I don’t know if it contains miracle filler or what but it made them pretty much non existent!!! The only reason I didn’t give it a full 5 stars is because I did develop a few little red bumps after day 5 but they went away by day 8. It was annoying because the product was working so well on me! I’d love to try a full size but I haven’t been able to splurge on it yet BUT I do fear that same effect.
Andrea B.
Salisbury
This advanced night repair eye by Estee Lauder leaves my eyes looking younger, less puffy, bright, and all around refreshed in the mornings after use. A dab goes a long way, and you can usually find it in a free set with purchase, which is fabulous for those of us who love a good deal.
Laura D.
This is the best eye cream ever!!!!! I have suffered from dryness, dark circles, and huge bags for the longest time and this is the only eye cream that had worked for me! I highly recommend it! It is awesome!!! Estée Lauder Advanced Night Repair Eye Synchronized Complex II
Danielle E.
Pittsburgh, PA
I received a sample of Estée Lauder Advanced Night Repair Eye Synchronized Complex II in my March box and was disappointed in the sample size. It is far too small to really get an idea of the product's effectiveness. It is the size of a sample you would get out of a magazine. At best, you could only get 2 uses once you peel apart the papers. Anyhow, the eye cream seems to be on par with any other drug-store brand I've tried. It is a bit lackluster and nothing about it really stands out.
Char L.
Thornton, CO
I received a sample of the Advanced Night Repair Eye Gel with a purchase of foundation. I’ve only been using it for a couple weeks so I haven’t seen any improvements yet but I do like the way this feels on my skin. I also like that I haven’t experienced any sensitivity like watery eyes or dry skin around my eyes like I have with other products. This is on my list to purchase when my sample runs out.
Brittany M.
Aliquippa, PA
This is the real deal. I recently noticed fine lines developing under my eyes and my current eye cream wasn’t cutting it. I switched to this and couldn’t believe my lines diminishing after just ONE WEEK! This little jar is a miracle cream. It’s lightweight, cooling, and comforting. I have super sensitive skin and have no irritation!
Gina R.
This under eye cream is amazing. I have fine lines under my eyes and you can visually see this help reduce those. It is a very thick luxe feeling gel that goes on very smooth and absorbs quickly. It's really helped to brighten my undereye area. It can be a bit oily so be sure to really let it dry down before applying makeup!
Gina B.
Las vegas, NV
Thinking about gifting this for Mother's Day, how're the results??
Sarah J.
Is this worth the money?