BY ESTÉE LAUDER

Now re-ignite the youthful light of your eyes with our most comprehensive anti-ageing eye treatment ever. Proven to reduce the look of every key visible sign of eye ageing: fine lines, wrinkles, puffiness, dark circles, dryness and uneven skintone.

TESTED AND PROVEN. Delivers significant clinical improvement: a more youthful—vibrant, brighter—look to your eyes. With exclusive ChronoluxCB™ Technology, it maximises the power of night to re-ignite the light that can fade due to fatigue, pollution and age.

See your most beautiful eyes ever.

Silky gel creme leaves the entire eye area cushioned and comfortable.

Patented until 2033.

HOW TO USE

Dip the ball of the applicator into the jar and apply 3 tiny dots to each cleansed eye area AM and PM.

Blend gently around the eye with ring finger. Rinse applicator after each use.

• Does this do anything for dark circles? I feel like I'm o...1 Answers
  • Is this worth the money?2 Answers
  • Thinking about gifting this for Mother's Day, how're the ...2 Answers
Michelle M.
This is a really nice eye gel creme that soaks into the skin and leaves my eye area hydrated, awakened, refreshed and clear of dark circles and puffiness. This gel creme is easy to apply, absorbs quickly and does not leave any stickiness on the skin. I have noticed my dark circles clearing up and no dryness around my eyes, stays nice and hydrated all day. I would definitely recommend this for anyone looking for help with dryness, puffiness, dark circles and fine lines around the eyes. This works quickly and effectively.
I received a free sample.
Katie O.
This Has Become My “Holy Grail” Eye Serum! I 💖 How Light It Feels, Yet It Penetrates The Eye Area And Leaves Them Feeling Plumped, Refreshed, & Smoother, Resulting In A Younger Awakened Eye Area!! A Bit Pricey, But You Definitely Get Your Money’s Worth In This Little Jar... Also, A Little Goes A Long Way! You Can Also Use This During The Day, Before Makeup Or Just As Is! Estée Lauder Has Become My Ultimate FAV In Skincare! 💖💖💖 #EsteeLauderSkincare
Tina F.
San Diego, CA
This is the first eye cream that I have used and I am loving the results. I purchased this from Nordstrom after reading fabulous reviews about firming and hydration, the two areas I needed help with the most. I wear this day and night and have definitely noticed my fine lines being smoothed out and the complete hydration it gives you around your eyes. The only downside is that I noticed a few pimples around the area where I apply the cream....not that big of a deal because the pimples didn’t last long but it’s always a drag that thing you love most makes you break out.Estee Lauder Advanced Night Repair Eye Synchronized Complex II
Dawn S.
Williamsburg
Got samples of this because I knew a lady who worked for one of their makeup counters. This irritated my undereyes, causing a red, itchy, dry rash to come up. And I never noticed any difference. Glad they were just samples and I didn't waste my money on this. Tried and tried it again and again but it never worked out. And now that I know Estee is not cruelty free, I think it's finally time to throw it out for good.
Tabatha R.
Oswego, NY
As a woman in my early 40s wrinkles are always a big concern not just wrinkles but the dark circles under my eyes. Which can make me look so much older and tired. After about a good week use of this product I seen my lines seem to be a little less noticeable and dark circles greatly improved. I highly recommend using us and will continue to buy some more in the future.
Rachel N.
Peachtree Cty, GA
Estée Lauder Advanced Night Repair Eye Synchronized Complex II as a repeat user- I purchased the 5 star influenster foundation Estée Lauder Double Wear Stay-In-Place Makeup I tested first time Repair Eye Gel to recieve a Gentle & smooth eye repair that met my expectations and really kept my under eye circles and darkness and bags away! id buy again!
Andrea B.
Salisbury
This advanced night repair eye by Estee Lauder leaves my eyes looking younger, less puffy, bright, and all around refreshed in the mornings after use. A dab goes a long way, and you can usually find it in a free set with purchase, which is fabulous for those of us who love a good deal.
Laura D.
This is the best eye cream ever!!!!! I have suffered from dryness, dark circles, and huge bags for the longest time and this is the only eye cream that had worked for me! I highly recommend it! It is awesome!!! Estee Lauder Advanced Night Repair Eye Synchronized Complex II
Danielle E.
Pittsburgh, PA
I received a sample of Estée Lauder Advanced Night Repair Eye Synchronized Complex II in my March box and was disappointed in the sample size. It is far too small to really get an idea of the product's effectiveness. It is the size of a sample you would get out of a magazine. At best, you could only get 2 uses once you peel apart the papers. Anyhow, the eye cream seems to be on par with any other drug-store brand I've tried. It is a bit lackluster and nothing about it really stands out.
Gina R.
This under eye cream is amazing. I have fine lines under my eyes and you can visually see this help reduce those. It is a very thick luxe feeling gel that goes on very smooth and absorbs quickly. It's really helped to brighten my undereye area. It can be a bit oily so be sure to really let it dry down before applying makeup!
Sarah J.
Is this worth the money?
Gina B.
Las Vegas , NV
Thinking about gifting this for Mother's Day, how're the results??
Carolina A.
Henderson, NV
does the Estée Lauder Advanced Night Repair Eye Synchronized Complex II work ??? I need to see some reviews before I purchase! Please help!
Deysy G.
Atlanta
Whats your favorite Estee Lauder product? Mine is Estée Lauder Advanced Night Repair Eye Synchronized Complex II
Angela 🌹.
Lexington, SC
Does this do anything for dark circles? I feel like I'm on an endless search. It's been eye cream after eye cream. Still no luck.

Sephora