BY ESTÉE LAUDER

Now re-ignite the youthful light of your eyes with our most comprehensive anti-ageing eye treatment ever. Proven to reduce the look of every key visible sign of eye ageing: fine lines, wrinkles, puffiness, dark circles, dryness and uneven skintone.

TESTED AND PROVEN. Delivers significant clinical improvement: a more youthful—vibrant, brighter—look to your eyes. With exclusive ChronoluxCB™ Technology, it maximises the power of night to re-ignite the light that can fade due to fatigue, pollution and age.

See your most beautiful eyes ever.

Silky gel creme leaves the entire eye area cushioned and comfortable.

Patented until 2033.

HOW TO USE

Dip the ball of the applicator into the jar and apply 3 tiny dots to each cleansed eye area AM and PM.

Blend gently around the eye with ring finger. Rinse applicator after each use.

Myra H.
I like it. I only had a sample so didn't get to use long enough to really see big results.. I did like the way it felt under my eyes though and I felt like I woke up with less dry and crepey looking undereye area. Idk if I'd shell out the money to buy a full size anytime soon but I may when I have a chance to
Stacia R.
Centerville
Purchased at: Dillard's
Best eye cream ever! I have used all of the hyped, trendy brands and always come back to this! The skin around my eyes is very sensitive and this does not irritate or bother it. This eye cream helps to hydrate and make my fine lines less visible. My holy grail eye cream!
Stephanie B.
Phoenix, AZ
I absolutely love this eye treatment. I tried a few others before I fell in love with this one. I use it in the morning and at night.  This one is the perfect consistency, and it goes one beautifully. It has lightened the dark circles under my eyes, and it seems to help with puffiness. I have zero complaints. It may seem pricey, but it is worth the money. I'm not ever changing if that is possible! It has not left any reactions on my skin which is a major issue with most products with me. My skin is very sensitive. No weird bumps, no breakouts, just smooth and moisturized skin under my eyes. You can find good deals from Estée Lauder's  own website and also at Macy's when it comes to getting discounts on their products which helps if you want to baby your skin.
Katie O.
This Has Become My “Holy Grail” Eye Serum! I 💖 How Light It Feels, Yet It Penetrates The Eye Area And Leaves Them Feeling Plumped, Refreshed, & Smoother, Resulting In A Younger Awakened Eye Area!! A Bit Pricey, But You Definitely Get Your Money’s Worth In This Little Jar... Also, A Little Goes A Long Way! You Can Also Use This During The Day, Before Makeup Or Just As Is! Estée Lauder Has Become My Ultimate FAV In Skincare! 💖💖💖 #EsteeLauderSkincare
Tina F.
San Diego, CA
This is the first eye cream that I have used and I am loving the results. I purchased this from Nordstrom after reading fabulous reviews about firming and hydration, the two areas I needed help with the most. I wear this day and night and have definitely noticed my fine lines being smoothed out and the complete hydration it gives you around your eyes. The only downside is that I noticed a few pimples around the area where I apply the cream....not that big of a deal because the pimples didn’t last long but it’s always a drag that thing you love most makes you break out.Estee Lauder Advanced Night Repair Eye Synchronized Complex II
Amberjean G.
Kaplan, LA
Purchased at: Sephora
Not a lot of product is needed Sotheby’s small trial size went a long way. Definitely can see the difference. Eyes aren’t puffy or red in the morning and just seem all around brighter and firm.
Rachel N.
Peachtree Cty, GA
Estée Lauder Advanced Night Repair Eye Synchronized Complex II as a repeat user- I purchased the 5 star influenster foundation Estée Lauder Double Wear Stay-In-Place Makeup I tested first time Repair Eye Gel to recieve a Gentle & smooth eye repair that met my expectations and really kept my under eye circles and darkness and bags away! id buy again!
Andrea B.
Salisbury
This advanced night repair eye by Estee Lauder leaves my eyes looking younger, less puffy, bright, and all around refreshed in the mornings after use. A dab goes a long way, and you can usually find it in a free set with purchase, which is fabulous for those of us who love a good deal.
Laura D.
This is the best eye cream ever!!!!! I have suffered from dryness, dark circles, and huge bags for the longest time and this is the only eye cream that had worked for me! I highly recommend it! It is awesome!!! Estee Lauder Advanced Night Repair Eye Synchronized Complex II
Danielle E.
Pittsburgh, PA
I received a sample of Estée Lauder Advanced Night Repair Eye Synchronized Complex II in my March box and was disappointed in the sample size. It is far too small to really get an idea of the product's effectiveness. It is the size of a sample you would get out of a magazine. At best, you could only get 2 uses once you peel apart the papers. Anyhow, the eye cream seems to be on par with any other drug-store brand I've tried. It is a bit lackluster and nothing about it really stands out.
Gina B.
Las Vegas , NV
Thinking about gifting this for Mother's Day, how're the results??
Carolina A.
Henderson, NV
does the Estée Lauder Advanced Night Repair Eye Synchronized Complex II work ??? I need to see some reviews before I purchase! Please help!
Sarah J.
Is this worth the money?
Deysy G.
Lawrenceville, GA
Whats your favorite Estee Lauder product? Mine is Estée Lauder Advanced Night Repair Eye Synchronized Complex II
Adriana C.
Oklahoma City, OK
Can I use this product with dry skin?

Amazon