BY ESTÉE LAUDER

Estee Lauder Advanced Night Repair Eye Synchronized Complex II see more...

Christina J.
Purchased at: Macy's
Staple product. I buy this about every 3-4months and use religiously. A little goes a long way. It is very effective at reducing the signs of aging under the eyes and gentle on the skin. I definitely recommend this product to all of my friends.
Molly B.
Seattle
Purchased at: Sephora
This was okay - maybe I was just expecting something else, but I really prefer heavier eye treatments as my eye area can really get dry. It’s sort of a lightweight gel that doesn’t seem to really get into the skin like other treatments. I’ve used for a couple of months now and i don’t hate it, but won’t repurchase.
Victoria D.
Purchased at: Sephora
Keeps the skin around my eyes so soft and moisturized. I use these products as preventatives. So far my 29.5 aged skin is looking great. I’m very fair so I needed to start young
Lauren B.
Wyoming, MI
Purchased at: Macy's
Softens my wrinkles and moisturized my eye areas with out causing milia! This is huge for me and I will definitely be purchasing more in the future. Great stuff!
Patricia S.
Purchased at: Elder Beerman
Have been able to tell a difference in reduction of fine lines and wrinkles. Can feel it working through the tightness of my under eye skin.
Kara C.
Greenville
Purchased at: ULTA
I love this product- I can really tell the difference after a couple of days of applying. The price is a bit steep, but it is worth it and it will last you a while! I will keep purchasing this product for sure.
Brooke P.
Bowling Green, KY
Purchased at: Macy's
I love using this cream before going to bed. I’m still pretty young but I feel like this cream is a great way to ensure my eyes stay youthful
Breanna M.
Lawrenceville
The original formula was the best because it wasn’t too thick or light. I loved the way it applied lightly but very moisturizing as well. The first eye cream I did truly enjoy and felt a difference. They recently reformulated and I wish they didn’t. It is suppose to be better but I feel as if it’s not even half as good as the original .
Sophie H.
london
I love this! I use this every night alongside the advanced night serum religiously and while it’s on the pricy side of skincare I think it is so worth it! It feels so luxurious and sinks into your skin beautifully making you feel fresh and smooth before going to bed! I also love to use this on my lips when they are dry! I will continue to use and buy this product