Skin CareFacial SkincareEye Creams & TreatmentsEstée Lauder

Estee Lauder Advanced Night Repair Eye Synchronized Complex II

Estee Lauder Advanced Night Repair Eye Synchronized Complex II I’ve been looking into buying this. Anyone use this and like it?
Start your review of Estee Lauder Advanced Night Repair Eye Synchronized Complex II!
Ashley G.
Beaverton, OR
I love this product. It doesn’t make my eyes water. It leaves my skin smooth and silky. It works so good.
Brooke P.
Bowling Green, KY
Purchased at: Macy's
I love using this cream before going to bed. I’m still pretty young but I feel like this cream is a great way to ensure my eyes stay youthful
Breanna M.
The original formula was the best because it wasn’t too thick or light. I loved the way it applied lightly but very moisturizing as well. The first eye cream I did truly enjoy and felt a difference. They recently reformulated and I wish they didn’t. It is suppose to be better but I feel as if it’s not even half as good as the original .
Fatima S.
Norristown, PA
I have been using this when it came in the blockbuster kit. This product is good but I felt because of its oily nature it gave me a wart. Not sure if I will use it as a part of my night time routine but did use it during the day and was fine.
Patricia S.
Purchased at: Elder Beerman
Have been able to tell a difference in reduction of fine lines and wrinkles. Can feel it working through the tightness of my under eye skin.
Christina J.
Purchased at: Macy's
Staple product. I buy this about every 3-4months and use religiously. A little goes a long way. It is very effective at reducing the signs of aging under the eyes and gentle on the skin. I definitely recommend this product to all of my friends.
Victoria D.
Purchased at: Sephora
Keeps the skin around my eyes so soft and moisturized. I use these products as preventatives. So far my 29.5 aged skin is looking great. I’m very fair so I needed to start young
Molly B.
Seattle
Purchased at: Sephora
This was okay - maybe I was just expecting something else, but I really prefer heavier eye treatments as my eye area can really get dry. It’s sort of a lightweight gel that doesn’t seem to really get into the skin like other treatments. I’ve used for a couple of months now and i don’t hate it, but won’t repurchase.
Kara C.
Greenville
Purchased at: ULTA
I love this product- I can really tell the difference after a couple of days of applying. The price is a bit steep, but it is worth it and it will last you a while! I will keep purchasing this product for sure.
Lauren B.
Grandville, MI
Purchased at: Macy's
Softens my wrinkles and moisturized my eye areas with out causing milia! This is huge for me and I will definitely be purchasing more in the future. Great stuff!
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Gina D.