Add a Photo

By ESTÉE LAUDER

A soothing serum that repairs past visible damage around the eyes. Inspired by groundbreaking DNA research, Estee Lauder revolutionizes eye repair so you'll see a reduction in the look of every key sign of aging around eyes. Use this age-defying formula and help continuously repair the appearance of past damage caused by every major environmental assault. Exclusive Chronolux™ Technology synchronizes to skin's needs to help support the optimal performance of its natural repair and protective processes, leaving eyes looking radiant, more rested, and revitalized.

Photos (3)
Victoria L.
Victoria L.
MI

If there could only be one eye gel that everyone's skin tupe can use, and get fast results in a short time, this certainly is it.! I feel it has given my under eyes a lighter, brighter appearance, and it goes on smoothly. i now use the eye gel in the daytime as well as night, because when I apply the gel, then follow it up with estee Lauder eye cream before applying my concealer, it hydrates the eye area with enough hydration to allow the application of the concealer to go on smoothly and wear beautifully.
April S.
April S.
Panama City, FL

I found it had a slight vitamin smell, but one I could overlook after a while. I used this every night under my eyes and unlike petroleum (which this reminded me of) it seems to soak into my skins overnight instead of remaining there as a petroleum would. I would repurchase this if I didn't have others I needed to try. I can say that I really didn't see any improvement in my wrinkles however, my under eye area was less dry than normal after using this product.
Stacey A.
Stacey A.
Ridgeland , Ms

I love this stuff! I got it as a gift (from a friend, not a freebie) and had to buy it for myself when it ran out. If I don't use it for a couple nights, I can tell a difference. The fine lines around my eyes are definitely less pronounced when I use it each night before bed. I don't find that it does anything for my natural dark circles but I use it primarily for fine lines.
Samantha C.
Samantha C.
St Petersburg, FL

This eye complex is not really a cream, but a gel. I apply this before I use the Advanced Night Repair serum and when I wake up in the morning, my face feels SO plumped. My under eyes were hydrated and didn't look puffy. I initially bought a trial kit and after I finished the kit, I went out and bought both the serum and eye complex in full size.
Rachel R.
Rachel R.

This eye cream provided fast results, brightening my under eye area in a matter of days. I use it every night before bed as part of my night time skin routine. It is super lightweight and gentle, would definitely recommend!
Tiffany J.
Tiffany J.

I received a .17oz container of it used it ever night for about a month and havent noticed a difference.
Alina B.
Alina B.
Boynton Beach, FL

Love the gel consistency. I have fine lines beginner stages and this has help reduce them greatly!
Carly F.
Carly F.
Washington, DC

I was excited to try this and see if it would live up to the hype. It felt greasy on my eyes and didn't do much.

I got this as part of a beauty box. It just wasn't effective for me.
Belinda B.
Belinda B.
Sparta, TN

This is the bomb! Love the tiny ball applicator that comes with it so that you don't rub under your eyes hard or tug on the skin. When I was using it faithful I never had raccoon eyes and never had puffy eyes. I love the stuff!!
Summer  s.
Summer s.
New Braunfels, TX

This little miracle has changed the ways my user eyes look drastically. My concealer applys flawlessly with no dry patches and I swear it even helps my concealer not crease throughout the day. Not to mention puffy circles and dark bags gone!
Gina B.
Gina B.
Las vegas, NV

Thinking about gifting this for Mother's Day, how're the results??

Join Now