BY ESTÉE LAUDER

A soothing serum that repairs past visible damage around the eyes. Inspired by groundbreaking DNA research, Estee Lauder revolutionizes eye repair so you'll see a reduction in the look of every key sign of aging around eyes. Use this age-defying formula and help continuously repair the appearance of past damage caused by every major environmental assault. Exclusive Chronolux™ Technology synchronizes to skin's needs to help support the optimal performance of its natural repair and protective processes, leaving eyes looking radiant, more rested, and revitalized.

• Thinking about gifting this for Mother's Day, how're the results?? 1 Answers
Savannah H.
I use this every night to hydrate the skin around my eyes. It works miracles for the dark circles around your eyes and gets rid of the little lines and wrinkles that you don't want. I love how this feels on my skin too. The only thing I hate is how spendy it is.
Candice R.
arizona
Love this stuff my under eyes needed something to hydrate & firm them up some put it on first night and next morning super soft I won’t go with out this stuff!!! I’m going to be giving this as a gift as well!! Estée Lauder Advanced Night Repair Eye Synchronized Complex II
Jennifer F.
Metairie, LA
I have this and live this in it's new pump packaging. It truly is a great serum for my undereye underneath my heavier eye creams. I had not ever used Estée Lauder due to my preferences for more ingredient-concious brands, but I found this to be a great eye serum for its price. While pricey, I expect a good eye serum to be pricey. Better yet, I have this in their new pump packaging which gives this product bonus points!!
Yosephine L.
I only noticed the effectiveness of this product once I stopped using it for 2 weeks.  When I was using the product, my dark circles faded and the puffiness was reduced.  However, some of my fine lines are still present and the cream has not been effective in addressing this concern.  For the price, I would expect the product to address all my concerns.
Rhi S.
Charlotte, NC
Can we talk about waking up and actually being SURPRISED by results!? I walked out of my house with NO MAKEUP under my eyes and felt okay!!!! That never happens! I have fair skin so dark undereyes seem to be the first thing you see. This helped brighten and hydrate my eyes, with results almost immediately! Worth every penny! Where is my 10 stars ☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆
Amy T.
Fort Worth
I bought this and gave it along with some other products to my mother and she loved it. She's in her late 50s and while she has certainly aged well, she has problems with the bags under her eyes as well as slight wrinkles. After a few days of use she could notice a difference and said it worked better than anything else she had used before on her eyes.
Sarah T.
Birmingham
This does amazing work on my eyes overnight. While it doesn't make any changes in dark circles, I can definitely see diminished fine lines. It's pricey, but it does what it promises and I don't mind paying for a product that works from a brand that I trust.
Maria
I actually really like this eye treatment. It feels nice, hydrates my very dry undereyes, and I feel like it keeps that area protected against the environment and makeup use. It’s definitely expensive, but I like it and think it works.
jadehettick H.
Columbus
I've been using this for about two months now. It helps with puffiness, but not with dark circles. Didn't help with the fine lines forming around my outer eye corner, so I'm now trying a different brand
Lisa H.
I have oily/combination oil and I am currently in my 20s. I have many deluxe samples of this serum just through GWPs, so I feel like I've tried it enough times to write a comprehensive review for it. This is a best seller serum and unfortunately it just doesn't do anything for my skin. Granted, I don't think I'm the targeted consumer of this product either. Since I don't have any wrinkles or fine lines, I was looking for it to improve my skin tone or skin texture. Neither of them showed any improvements. The serums is too heavy and hydrating for my skin type and it doesn't leave my skin soft and supple like some other serums do. I do, however, like the medicinal smell the product has. The reason I gave it a 3 star is because I think I may give this product another try later on in life. Overall, if you are around my age or have my skin type, this serum may not be for you.
Gina B.
Las vegas, NV
Thinking about gifting this for Mother's Day, how're the results??