BY ESTÉE LAUDER

A soothing serum that repairs past visible damage around the eyes. Inspired by groundbreaking DNA research, Estee Lauder revolutionizes eye repair so you'll see a reduction in the look of every key sign of aging around eyes. Use this age-defying formula and help continuously repair the appearance of past damage caused by every major environmental assault. Exclusive Chronolux™ Technology synchronizes to skin's needs to help support the optimal performance of its natural repair and protective processes, leaving eyes looking radiant, more rested, and revitalized.

Buy on Sephora*
Victoria L.
Victoria L.
MI
If there could only be one eye gel that everyone's skin tupe can use, and get fast results in a short time, this certainly is it.! I feel it has given my under eyes a lighter, brighter appearance, and it goes on smoothly. i now use the eye gel in the daytime as well as night, because when I apply the gel, then follow it up with estee Lauder eye cream before applying my concealer, it hydrates the eye area with enough hydration to allow the application of the concealer to go on smoothly and wear beautifully.
April S.
April S.
Panama City, FL
I found it had a slight vitamin smell, but one I could overlook after a while. I used this every night under my eyes and unlike petroleum (which this reminded me of) it seems to soak into my skins overnight instead of remaining there as a petroleum would. I would repurchase this if I didn't have others I needed to try. I can say that I really didn't see any improvement in my wrinkles however, my under eye area was less dry than normal after using this product.
Samantha C.
Samantha C.
St Petersburg, FL
This eye complex is not really a cream, but a gel. I apply this before I use the Advanced Night Repair serum and when I wake up in the morning, my face feels SO plumped. My under eyes were hydrated and didn't look puffy. I initially bought a trial kit and after I finished the kit, I went out and bought both the serum and eye complex in full size.
Rachel R.
Rachel R.
This eye cream provided fast results, brightening my under eye area in a matter of days. I use it every night before bed as part of my night time skin routine. It is super lightweight and gentle, would definitely recommend!
Tiffany J.
Tiffany J.
I received a .17oz container of it used it ever night for about a month and havent noticed a difference.
April m.
April m.
Lexington, KY
My go to night cream. I've been using this for years and honestly, I still get asked for my drivers license whenever I go to buy alcohol, LOL. And I would like to give credit to this night cream! I know some will probably think that it is a bunch of baloney, but trust me when I tell you that I easily look 10 years younger than what I am. This absolutely helps with fine lines, Wrinkles and blemishes. It hydrates and moisturize without being too heavy or making your skin greasy. I would recommend this not just for dry skin but also for oily or combination skin. They did a wonderful job on making this cream to make sure it could be used by different individuals with different skin types. Highly recommended!
Lisa H.
Lisa H.
I have oily/combination oil and I am currently in my 20s. I have many deluxe samples of this serum just through GWPs, so I feel like I've tried it enough times to write a comprehensive review for it. This is a best seller serum and unfortunately it just doesn't do anything for my skin. Granted, I don't think I'm the targeted consumer of this product either. Since I don't have any wrinkles or fine lines, I was looking for it to improve my skin tone or skin texture. Neither of them showed any improvements. The serums is too heavy and hydrating for my skin type and it doesn't leave my skin soft and supple like some other serums do. I do, however, like the medicinal smell the product has. The reason I gave it a 3 star is because I think I may give this product another try later on in life. Overall, if you are around my age or have my skin type, this serum may not be for you.
Britney S.
Britney S.
Greeneville, TN
I really like this product! I feel like it has definitely helped with the fine lines under my eyes and the dark circles. I don't think it helped with my bags but honestly I haven't found an eye cream that has. I think this is a good product but I don't like that it comes in a jar. After doing some research I've stopped using skin care that comes in a jar because u actually lose the beneficial ingredients over time. This is on the pricey side as well. If they would switch this from a jar I would definitely repurchase regardless of the price.
Jodi I.
Jodi I.
Wakefield, MA
Like my review for the Advance Night Repair Serum this is the eye version!! A little goes a long way so the price is worth it! It's very gentle and almost cooling as it goes on! I always use it on my hands as well and wow! My hands look 10 years younger! Again gift time at Lauder is the best time to replenish so u get lots of extra goodies and they are usually travel size which is A MAZING when I travel! I even keep my empties and fill them for my purse! Oh and it stays in my bag all summer , a midday application feels like a mini facial!!!
Nina P.
Nina P.
Sacramento, CA
Ummm....this eye cream beats them all. I actually bought this at a discounted price at TJ Maxx and was skeptical. Man I was wrong! This is such an amazing product. The texture of the cream is thick and it smells like what mature skincare should smell like. I only use a little and tap it into the under-eye area using my ring finger (since it provides the less pressure). When I wake up in the morning, my under-eye is less puffy, more bright, and my fine lines are reduced. It makes makeup application in the area way easier and I look at lot better. I would recommend this product and will continue to use it.
Gina B.
Gina B.
Las vegas, NV
Thinking about gifting this for Mother's Day, how're the results??